Thread: Keto Diet

mrr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Keto Diet

Hi All, whats all this fuss about keto diet. I did some readings and watched some vidoes where some guys say they have used a certain program and seen results. Can you gurus out there help with this

Regards
    Mo
    mrr

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    If you have epilepsy or you've been diagnosed as pre-diabetic (or full type II) then it could be useful for you. Otherwise it's just making your life more complicated for no particular reason. Stick to a typical mixed diet as per the recommendations in the Nutrition forum sticky threads.

Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Callientee is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    People have been quite successful with loosing weight with keto diet, but overall I find it to be very unhealthy long term. There is plenty of healthy ways to loose weight than feeding your body pure fat, meat and dairy.

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thought I was doing keto but never really upped the fats all that much or counted macros. I lost 80lbs by reducing calories overall and really limiting my carbs specifically.