Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Vaping and it’s effect on working out

I have been vaping for a year and half now.I find that vaping affect my motivation to workout.After I vape for sometime I have been losing motivation to workout probably because it’s too comfortable to vape all day and not do something else.Gaming is less affect then vaping on working out tbh.I need to quit vaping for my working out but it’s so tough

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There is a section in this interview about nicotene:

https://medium.com/better-humans/a-f...g-31c6778a0cc7

He talks about using gum though - the long term health effects of vaping AFAIK are still up in the air.

vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000)
    vaping nicotine or THC?
    Jason
    First USAPL meet Feb 17th, 2017. Results S/B/D - 350/303/419
    Building a garage gym...

My advice is from personal experience only, use at your own risk, lol

Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mobc1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vristang View Post
    vaping nicotine or THC?
    Nicotine.I used cigarette for six month before I switch.Cigarette is more harmful then vape for health but vaping is so enjoyable and relaxing that it’s so hard to stop

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vaping=popcorn lung.
    Try something better for your health maybe coffee.
    I don't know how you can workout breathing hard with vaping.
    Not recommended for a bodybuilder.

Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xpiro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vristang View Post
    vaping nicotine or THC?
    Lol, I've had some great leg workouts high AF. Just gotta choose the right strain and sitting down to relax becomes an impossibility (green crack, or natty addy as I prefer to call it) Apparently it inhibits muscle contractions though so I'm over it. Running high, however, is bliss.

OP I'd wager that it's not just that vaping is "fun and relaxing," you're just addicted to nic and the mode of transmission is easier/longer lasting/tastes like strawberries. Come off the nicotine and switch to nic-free cartridges and you probably won't have the same issue. Chronic use is probably still terrible for you though re: popcorn lung ^^^
    Last edited by Xpiro; 05-20-2020 at 02:29 PM.