olletsocmit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking To Build Home Gym

Hey everyone, I am back on this forum after taking a few years off.

We all know all the gyms are currently closed and probability wont open any time soon back to normal... I am looking to purchase equipment and weights to start a small home gym but not break the bank. I have looked for used weights on FB marketplace and people are charging an arm and a leg...

Does anyone have advice on where i can get some equipment? I was thinking of trying to find smaller gyms that are going out of business or closed due to Covid-19 but not sure how to go about it
    CostelloMedia Photography - www.costellomedia.com

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by olletsocmit View Post
    Hey everyone, I am back on this forum after taking a few years off.

We all know all the gyms are currently closed and probability wont open any time soon back to normal... I am looking to purchase equipment and weights to start a small home gym but not break the bank. I have looked for used weights on FB marketplace and people are charging an arm and a leg...

Does anyone have advice on where i can get some equipment? I was thinking of trying to find smaller gyms that are going out of business or closed due to Covid-19 but not sure how to go about it
    I got an amazing set up delivered from play it again sports who said they would buy it back from me after covid if I want
    Insta is username snails.r.us