Registered User markgeorgeevans's Avatar
    markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Vegan protein shake

Hi guys. I found this protein shake recipe online and I was wondering if it would be OK to double up the ingredients to get a higher protein out of the shake. I just don't know enough about nutrition to know if I'm getting too many fats or anything else so I thought I would list the ingredients and if you guys could help me out.

Protein shake- ingredients

1 ripe banana
    1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
    1/4 cup of oats
    2 tablespoons of nut butter
    2 tablespoons of Chia seeds
    2 cups almond milk
    2 tablespoons maple syrup

So the idea is to double up these ingredients to get double the protein which would equal to 50g of protein. Would this be OK?

Thank you so much in advance.

TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TryingBB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by markgeorgeevans View Post
    Hi guys. I found this protein shake recipe online and I was wondering if it would be OK to double up the ingredients to get a higher protein out of the shake. I just don't know enough about nutrition to know if I'm getting too many fats or anything else so I thought I would list the ingredients and if you guys could help me out.

1 ripe banana
    1/4 cup of oats
    2 cups almond milk

So the idea is to double up these ingredients to get double the protein which would equal to 50g of protein. Would this be OK?

How many calories is that? 500?

Post macros and calories

P/C/F??

Edit: I won’t be amazed if calories are tad under 1000. On a 2000 calorie cut this shake would be my fuking nightmare
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

1 ripe banana
    1/4 cup of oats
    2 cups almond milk

Is it ok to eat protein fat and carbs? Yes. If it fits your macros, and tastes good (to you), then eat it. It's that simple.
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands + Croatia - 2020

Location: Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Is it ok to eat protein fat and carbs? Yes. If it fits your macros, and tastes good (to you), then eat it. It's that simple.
    You may diss me for my gyno and shiiiit, by I agree with you so much mate. Macros are so important.
    I have a good joke about water retention. But I'm going to hold onto it for now.

markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50) markgeorgeevans will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nutrition

Calories: 646 kcal
    Carbohydrates: 64.9g
    Protein: 23.3g
    Fat: 36.6g
    Saturated fat: 5.2g
    Sodium: 265mg
    Potassium: 1384mg
    Fiber: 13.7g
    Sugar: 18.4g

My macros

2171 calories per day
    Protein: 120g
    Carbs: 260g
    Fats: 72g

I am currently doing intermittent fasting so I only have two meals a day.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Paulie1986 View Post
    You may diss me for my gyno and shiiiit, by I agree with you so much mate. Macros are so important.
    Brah internet all serious business, was just goofin. Here's some reps

Nutrition

Calories: 646 kcal
    Carbohydrates: 64.9g
    Protein: 23.3g
    Fat: 36.6g
    Saturated fat: 5.2g
    Sodium: 265mg
    Potassium: 1384mg
    Fiber: 13.7g
    Sugar: 18.4g
    My macros

2171 calories per day
    Protein: 120g
    Carbs: 260g
    Fats: 72g

I am currently doing intermittent fasting so I only have two meals a day.
    If you feel you can hit your macros in 2 meals, and it works for you, then by all means continue with what you're doing.