Registered User PCRulesPSDrools's Avatar
    PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Identify this GHD

Can anyone Identify this piece of equipment or better yet point me to where to buy one.

Shown here in Athlean-X video here and here. Looks like it says Matrix on the front. I can't find this on Matrix's website or anywhere by googling Matrix GHD. Looks really nice. I'd consider canceling my "going nowhere" order I've placed for another model and buy this one if I could find it. It's got handles in the back for reverse hypers as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvJnmHynMfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEMYcrccSzw

I made this exact same thread last night but I think it got deleted along with a bunch of Chinese character spam posts.
    Attached Images

Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    get one with some type of second tube or a guide rod
    tecom rated 100% patriot

[]---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50) PCRulesPSDrools will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    get one with some type of second tube or a guide rod
    For smoother action on the adjustment you mean right? I'm not hugely concerned about that, it's just for my home gym. Things I considered when shopping were -

-Does it look like I can get the leg braces up high enough to do crunches with the small of my back on main pad on a decline.
    ( So vertical adjustability of foot plate )

- Does the main pad look like it could support me at said decline without the hard edge of the main pad causing problems.

- Secondarily pad quality and size. I don't want something that is huge and overbuilt.

The GHD in the videos I linked in my first post seems perfect the machine looks reasonably sized and with emphasis on huge pads, plus the handles for reverse hypers. I think I love it and need to find it.

I placed an order for one of these below but it doesn't seem to be moving at all, the storefront website says they will allow cancellation of orders any time before they ship out. So my option to buy something else is still open.

The pad quality on the one I bought is an obvious sacrifice
    Attached Images
    Last edited by PCRulesPSDrools; 05-19-2020 at 01:05 PM.

Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Gzs7 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Varsity Glute Ham Bench

https://www.matrixfitness.com/en/str...lute-ham-bench

I was able to find it from google but when trying to navigate the Matrix site I couldn't. It seems their site has some bugs but they might not be able to fix them while working from home.

Originally Posted by Gzs7 View Post
    Varsity Glute Ham Bench

https://www.matrixfitness.com/en/str...lute-ham-bench

I was able to find it from google but when trying to navigate the Matrix site I couldn't. It seems their site has some bugs but they might not be able to fix them while working from home.
    That's it ! Thanks.

Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Cleveland33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PCRulesPSDrools View Post
    For smoother action on the adjustment you mean right? I'm not hugely concerned about that, it's just for my home gym. Things I considered when shopping were -
    More for stability and the overall life of the piece. All the ones I have seen that use that single tube get extremely sloppy after a few months of use.
    tecom rated 100% patriot

[]---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

�You want science and studies? **** you. I�ve got scars and blood and vomit.�
    -Wendler

how do you feel about this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPpOQVBTqfU