Eneru023 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Shredding body fat percentage

Hey, guys, I am looking for some advice to drop some body fat percentage.

Currently, I am 233 lb bodyweight 36% body fat and 141 lb muscle.

I am working out 4-5 times a weak ( weightlifting ) and my diet is currently at around 1500 Calories clean eating ( chicken breasts, protein shakes, nuts, and veggies )

From supplements, I am using BCA, Omega 3, Complex vitamins, L-carnitine, and Animal cuts fat burner.

[ do not mention drugs that are illegal in the US please - this is a US website ]

Any advice you guys might have would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Read the "basics" sticky thread for a kickoff.

Please note the forum rules regarding drug related talk - I have edited your post.

BTW, you can ditch most of the supplements, they don't do anything. It's the calorie deficit which causes you to lose weight. If you have enough protein and other good whole foods in your diet, none of those are necessary.

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Eneru023 View Post
    Hey, guys, I am looking for some advice to drop some body fat percentage.

Currently, I am 233 lb bodyweight 36% body fat and 141 lb muscle.

I am working out 4-5 times a weak ( weightlifting ) and my diet is currently at around 1500 Calories clean eating ( chicken breasts, protein shakes, nuts, and veggies )

From supplements, I am using BCA, Omega 3, Complex vitamins, L-carnitine, and Animal cuts fat burner.

[ do not mention drugs that are illegal in the US please - this is a US website ]

Any advice you guys might have would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.
    Perhaps take a look at the many videos I posted over the last 3 years on my Youtube channel. Aside from that, 1500 calories seems a bit low when lifting 4-5 days a week. You might need a bit more than that.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class