AnthonyJM1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question I wanna see my abs by summer (is it possible?)

I’m 19 years old 210 6’3 mostly fat little muscle I want to be able to see my abs by summer in 32 days I’m gonna go super strict keto basically no carbs little protein and high fat and only 1500 calories a day I also plan to run a 5k 6 times a week (I know I can do that cause I’m actually really athletic for my size I ran a 5k everyday for 2 weeks before) and workout back bi , chest tri shoulders , legs rest repeat with 30 mins to 1 hour ab workout everyday even on rest day is it possible for me to see my abs I’ll go even more intense if I have to any advice appreciated

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Sorry that's not realistic. Aim for next year.

Even if you managed to lose enough fat (which is impossible in that timeframe), you still may not get abs - because you also need to gain muscle - and that is a longer process than losing fat.

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm afraid that is not how it works man. you can't suddenly get on a super restrictive diet and plan to exercise like a mad man, hoping to get fast results. it takes time and there are no shortcuts

what you can do though, is get on a sustainable diet, do a normal amount of exercise and see how long it takes you. also, you may not be happy with the results if you lack muscle

Smile

We’ll definitely not the responses I was hoping for I kinda knew this already I’m still gonna stick to what I put and post before and after results if anyone wants them I do wanna add if this changes anything I noticed on all my brothers and dad have really good abs and they barely train them so I feel like mine would be genetically better than most people and a lot of the activities I do cause me to be using my abs and when I flex my stomach I feel my abs are like rocks if by any chance I just have crazy good genetic abs what weight do you think I would have to be for them to show

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If abs were as simple/easy to get as you seem to think, AnthonyJM, a lot more guys would be walking around with them.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You don’t need KETO to lose fat. You need time and patience, a calorie deficit and a proper training program. Even at that you may not have abs when you lean out. If they aren’t developed they won’t show no matter how much fat you lose.

When you’re in a decent deficit you won’t grow muscle and abs are a muscle so you’ll need to lean out then go into a slight calorie surplus and work on building muscle. When you diet down you MAY have abs but you won’t know till you get there. Genetics play a major role on what your muscle structure is
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000) CBRIT89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was 220lbs in March, and have gotten down to 195lbs as of this morning. I still feel like I'm in need of dropping another 10-15lbs of fat, whilst gaining another 5lbs of muscle.

Sure, I wanted to achieve abs this summer, but I am looking at next summer. You don't need keto, just focus on good protein intake, a consistent caloric deficit during the cut phase, and consistent training.
    A.L.L. Leukemia 2009 - 2012
    Brain haemorrhage 2009
    Hip replacements 2010 & 2011
    Eating Disorder 2016 - 2022
    Collapsed Talus 2020 - (Surgery August '22)

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It took me about 5 months to drop from 20+% to 10% body fat, going from 195 to 160lb. And I already had some muscle and been training for years.

So no - it's not possible to go from zero to abs in 1 month. Not trying to be harsh - but reality is reality.

Doesn't mean you shouldn't train and work your butt off, just set realistic goals to avoid disappointment.

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AnthonyJM1 View Post
    I’m 19 years old 210 6’3 mostly fat little muscle I want to be able to see my abs by summer in 32 days
    1. You can't lose that amount of fat in "32 days". More like 120-180 days.

2. If you currently have "little muscle" then you aren't going to have defined, visible abs no matter how much fat you lose as those muscles are going to be too small and under developed to give that appearance.

"Abs" are abdominal ~muscles~ and like any other muscle group on your body, they need to be built up before they are going to look impressive. If you have never worked to build up your arms, then you wouldn't expect to have "huge bulging biceps" just from losing some fat so why do you think that you will have defined abdominal muscles from just dropping 20+ pounds of fat?
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

Originally Posted by Luclin999 View Post
    1. You can't lose that amount of fat in "32 days". More like 120-180 days.

2. If you currently have "little muscle" then you aren't going to have defined, visible abs no matter how much fat you lose as those muscles are going to be too small and under developed to give that appearance.

"Abs" are abdominal ~muscles~ and like any other muscle group on your body, they need to be built up before they are going to look impressive. If you have never worked to build up your arms, then you wouldn't expect to have "huge bulging biceps" just from losing some fat so why do you think that you will have defined abdominal muscles from just dropping 20+ pounds of fat?
    I noticed on all my brothers and dad have really good abs and they barely train them so I feel like mine would be genetically better than most people and a lot of the activities I do cause me to be using my abs and when I flex my stomach I feel my abs are like rocks
    The activities I do are jiu jitsu but the main one is skateboarding I skateboard a lot since I was 8 for hours at a time everyday if I can I seen a lot of stuff saying skateboarding works your abs a lot and I had a lot (like actually a lot) of times where I would do ab workouts for a month or two at a time before I’d get lazy and just stop (I was working out consistently for 2 months before all the gyms where closed but I’m not good at calisthenics so I stopped) and my muscle situation isn’t as bad as I probably made it seem if I flexed it probably looks like I was going to the gym for 4 months (kinda just guessing my problem is I don’t really know what to compare it too so I might be way off like if I flex you can see I have biceps same for my other muscles they’re just hard to see under the fat)

Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Luclin999 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You can tell yourself whatever you want but you aren't going to see "abs" in "32 days" or for that matter, this summer.

Start putting in the work now and maybe by next year.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I noticed on all my brothers and dad have really good abs and they barely train them so I feel like mine would be genetically better than most people and a lot of the activities I do cause me to be using my abs and when I flex my stomach I feel my abs are like rocks
    The activities I do are jiu jitsu but the main one is skateboarding I skateboard a lot since I was 8 for hours at a time everyday if I can I seen a lot of stuff saying skateboarding works your abs a lot and I had a lot (like actually a lot) of times where I would do ab workouts for a month or two at a time before I’d get lazy and just stop (I was working out consistently for 2 months before all the gyms where closed but I’m not good at calisthenics so I stopped) and my muscle situation isn’t as bad as I probably made it seem if I flexed it probably looks like I was going to the gym for 4 months (kinda just guessing my problem is I don’t really know what to compare it too so I might be way off like if I flex you can see I have biceps same for my other muscles they’re just hard to see under the fat)
    Post a pic of yourself and we can tell you how long it will take and under what conditions.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey AnthonyJM1

Take your current weight. Now take 0.5 - 1 percent of that weight. That should be your target weight loss per week.

So let's say you are 210 lbs; you can probably lose 1.05 - 2.1 lbs per week safely.

Why that much? Why not more?

When you gain and lose weight, some of that will be muscle, and some of that will be fat. The faster you lose weight, the greater proportion of muscle weight will be lost compared to fat lost. There reaches a point where you risk losing precious LEAN BODY MASS. So let's say you decide you won't eat for a week. Your metabolism will tank, but you COULD probably lose around 5 lbs in a week if you ate nothing. You may even lose more weight from water weight. Some issues here: Those 5 lbs of weight lost would be mostly muscle weight lost, your skin would probably start sagging, you would begin to put your vital organs in jeopardy, and again, your metabolism would be tanking. Moral of the story, losing weight faster is not better.

We're around the same height, so here's an example for you to see some slow but certain progress. From October to January, about 100 days, I lost 27 lbs going from 220 lbs to 193 lbs. That's about 1.89 lbs of weight lost a week. From January to May, another 100 days or so, I lost about 1.4 lbs a week. I HIGHLY recommend you start a nutrition+workout log to keep yourself honest. If you need help along the way, look at all the knowledgable people here who keep telling you the same good advice. They'll be happy to help you again.

Date
    Week 1
    January 21, 2020
    Week 16
    May 7, 2020

Weight
    193 lbs 172 lbs

Body Fat %
    ~ 23 % ~ 13 %

Unflexed Front
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Unflexed Side
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Flexed Front
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Flexed Side
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Camarija View Post
    Hey AnthonyJM1

Take your current weight. Now take 0.5 - 1 percent of that weight. That should be your target weight loss per week.

So let's say you are 210 lbs; you can probably lose 1.05 - 2.1 lbs per week safely.

Why that much? Why not more?

When you gain and lose weight, some of that will be muscle, and some of that will be fat. The faster you lose weight, the greater proportion of muscle weight will be lost compared to fat lost. There reaches a point where you risk losing precious LEAN BODY MASS. So let's say you decide you won't eat for a week. Your metabolism will tank, but you COULD probably lose around 5 lbs in a week if you ate nothing. You may even lose more weight from water weight. Some issues here: Those 5 lbs of weight lost would be mostly muscle weight lost, your skin would probably start sagging, you would begin to put your vital organs in jeopardy, and again, your metabolism would be tanking. Moral of the story, losing weight faster is not better.

We're around the same height, so here's an example for you to see some slow but certain progress. From October to January, about 100 days, I lost 27 lbs going from 220 lbs to 193 lbs. That's about 1.89 lbs of weight lost a week. From January to May, another 100 days or so, I lost about 1.4 lbs a week. I HIGHLY recommend you start a nutrition+workout log to keep yourself honest. If you need help along the way, look at all the knowledgable people here who keep telling you the same good advice. They'll be happy to help you again.

Date
    Week 1
    January 21, 2020
    Week 16
    May 7, 2020

Weight
    193 lbs 172 lbs

Body Fat %
    ~ 23 % ~ 13 %

Unflexed Front
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Unflexed Side
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Flexed Front
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

Flexed Side
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    it's interesting how big of a difference low bf% makes. even without a ton of muscle your aesthetics skyrocketed in a matter of 4 months. great job man!

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I’m 19 years old 210 6’3 mostly fat little muscle I want to be able to see my abs by summer in 32 days I’m gonna go super strict keto basically no carbs little protein and high fat and only 1500 calories a day I also plan to run a 5k 6 times a week (I know I can do that cause I’m actually really athletic for my size I ran a 5k everyday for 2 weeks before) and workout back bi , chest tri shoulders , legs rest repeat with 30 mins to 1 hour ab workout everyday even on rest day is it possible for me to see my abs I’ll go even more intense if I have to any advice appreciated

Unrealistic. Unless you take a knife and cut them out to look at them.

With little protein and lots of fat you also get sick.

To fight infections you need protein.
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BBryan098 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know what's the point of asking something here if you're simply gonna ignore the answers.

First of, abs are like any other muscle. Not only do they need to be trained to grow, they also need a calorie surplus and adequate protein intake. For them to actually be seen, you need a low body fat, and for that you need a calorie deficit. So basically you need to build the muscle first, then lode the fat, or viceversa. Even if you somehow got your body fat low in that short amount of time, your abs will look as good as a underweight starving kid. Good luck if you wanna look like you got sick. Not to mention that such a drastic calorie deficit + that much cardio + low protein intake will affect your metabolism negatively, actually making it slower, plus lose the little amount of muscle you do have

Originally Posted by BBryan098 View Post
    I don't know what's the point of asking something here if you're simply gonna ignore the answers.

First of, abs are like any other muscle. Not only do they need to be trained to grow, they also need a calorie surplus and adequate protein intake. For them to actually be seen, you need a low body fat, and for that you need a calorie deficit. So basically you need to build the muscle first, then lode the fat, or viceversa. Even if you somehow got your body fat low in that short amount of time, your abs will look as good as a underweight starving kid. Good luck if you wanna look like you got sick. Not to mention that such a drastic calorie deficit + that much cardio + low protein intake will affect your metabolism negatively, actually making it slower, plus lose the little amount of muscle you do have
    I’m not ignoring the advice I’m reading it and making a new plan I still feel like if I train really hard and cut that I’ll be able to at least see my abs when I flex I’m probably wrong but it wouldn’t hurt to try plus I’m the type of person who needs to do 100% of my plan without messing up once and if I don’t get the results I wanted I didn’t work hard enough for them even if I don’t have them for summer the harder I try and more strict I am with my diet the sooner I’ll see them anyways
    And even if I don’t see my abs I’m not trying to walk around all fat I’m just tired of being the fat one also I’m not super new when it comes to weight loss I used to weigh 297 last year I’m trying just need to try harder

I’m not ignoring the advice I’m reading it and making a new plan I still feel like if I train really hard and cut that I’ll be able to at least see my abs when I flex I’m probably wrong but it wouldn’t hurt to try plus I’m the type of person who needs to do 100% of my plan without messing up once and if I don’t get the results I wanted I didn’t work hard enough for them even if I don’t have them for summer the harder I try and more strict I am with my diet the sooner I’ll see them anyways
    And even if I don’t see my abs I’m not trying to walk around all fat I’m just tired of being the fat one also I’m not super new when it comes to weight loss I used to weigh 297 last year I’m trying just need to try harder
    thats fine. That’s what you’ve been advised to do. Train hard (WHOLE body) and get in your protein and have a calorie deficit. You’ll maintain what muscle you have and expose that muscle. You’ll see how much you have or don’t have After you get the fat off. At that point you’ll see what you have to work with then youll go into a muscle adding phase

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    thats fine. That’s what you’ve been advised to do. Train hard (WHOLE body) and get in your protein and have a calorie deficit. You’ll maintain what muscle you have and expose that muscle. You’ll see how much you have or don’t have After you get the fat off. At that point you’ll see what you have to work with then youll go into a muscle adding phase
    Here’s my physique now I don’t really know how to flex so hopefully these work

Front- https: //ibb.co/ B43knwk

Front flexed- https: //ibb.co/ dbhysTj

Side- https: //ibb.co/ pw6wjDC

Side flexed- https: //ibb.co/ nRpvvjT[/url]

Me trying to flex my stomach-
    https: //ibb.co/ r7v5QLx

I had to split the links up to post them I hope you can still see them

Here’s my physique now I don’t really know how to flex so hopefully these work
    Yeah...

You are at something like 25%+ body fat and have basically no developed muscle at all so as I said before, you won't see abs in "32 days" or frankly this summer.

Start putting in the work now and maybe by this time next year you'll be where you want to be.

Yeah...

You are at something like 25%+ body fat and have basically no developed muscle at all so as I said before, you won't see abs in "32 days" or frankly this summer.

Start putting in the work now and maybe by this time next year you'll be where you want to be.
    What’s a good body fat percentage that I can aim for to see my abs? Also can you explain how body fat percentage works I’m kinda confused like if I lost 2 pounds a week what percentage lost would that be and why I don’t really get it if you can explain it really well or a link that can also I been hearing a lot of good stuff about keto and here a lot of people so don’t keto why is that and if not keto any recommendations
    Last edited by AnthonyJM1; 05-20-2020 at 06:12 PM.

Originally Posted by anthonyjm1 View Post
    what’s a good body fat percentage that i can aim for to see my abs? Also can you explain how body fat percentage works i’m kinda confused like if i lost 2 pounds a week what percentage lost would that be and why i don’t really get it if you can explain it really well or a link that can also i been hearing a lot of good stuff about keto and here a lot of people so don’t keto why is that and if not keto any recommendations
    smh

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

smh
    Why shake head

Why shake head
    Because as we have been trying to tell you, at this point in time you do not have any "abs" to see.

You haven't put in the time and hard work required to have developed the muscle mass needed for them to be visible at essentially ~any~ body fat level.

Right now, if you were to lose 40-50 pounds of fat and actually manage to get to the "10% body fat range where most people (that had actually worked out long enough to build up their abdominal muscles) would see "abs" you would basically look like this...

...and that is assuming that you didn't have any loose skin issues to deal with from trying to drop from obese to ridiculously skinny at some insane rate of fat loss per month.
    Attached Images

Because as we have been trying to tell you, at this point in time you do not have any "abs" to see.

You haven't put in the time and hard work required to have developed the muscle mass needed for them to be visible at essentially ~any~ body fat level.

Right now, if you were to lose 40-50 pounds of fat and actually manage to get to the "10% body fat range where most people (that had actually worked out long enough to build up their abdominal muscles) would see "abs" you would basically look like this...

...and that is assuming that you didn't have any loose skin issues to deal with from trying to drop from obese to ridiculously skinny at some insane rate of fat loss per month.
    this right here. we know you don't want to hear it OP, but get out of the abs mindset for now

RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000) RapidFail is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For a bit of context, I started getting into shape at the start of 2018 and I still don't have visible abs. They were just barely visible in good lighting at the end of my last cut when I was 163lb in March (profile pic is at 167lb).
    Last edited by RapidFail; 05-21-2020 at 02:35 PM.

smh
    because it’s as if you didn’t even read any of the advice you’ve been given and your response is like you’re starting at square 1 with a whole new thread.

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB