varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any chance of getting back something that was deleted 15 years ago?

Hi all,

Just typing the title of the thread made me realize how stupid it is to even ask. But I have to at least try so that's what I'm doing.

As you can see, I've been a member on here for about 15 years. Needless to say, I have not been active for the most part of it. But that's not the point.

Almost 15 years ago I made a video of my progress/transformation and I opened a thread and posted it here for feedback. But I got paranoid pretty quickly that friends from high school might see it, especially after another user uploaded it to some other popular website at the time. I asked a Moderator to delete the thread and they did.

Is it possible to get it back in any way? The video was pretty tacky to say the least. But I was 16 years old at the time and I would love to see it 15 years later, show it off to my partner and especially to our kids...the laughs we could have. It was set to the tune of It's my life by Bon Jovi and it was just so so silly...though at the time I thought it was cool.

I'm afraid in 15 years, I've gone through numerous laptops and lost the original video. I don't know if I uploaded here directly or through YouTube, DailyMotion or other website. It's my fault for not taking care of it. I was embarrassed by it soon after I posted it and now it feels like such a treasure. A walk down memory lane you know...

Today's technology says that you can't really permanently delete something off the internet. I don't know if that was the case 15 years ago. I just have to give it a shot.

Thanks in advance for any answers and stay safe.
    Your gonna eat lightning and your gonna crap thunder Mickey
    Nothing is real if you don't believe in who you are!-
    Rocky

Upon completion of each workout, you can and should feel proud, for you have just moved one step closer towards reaching your full potential and the ultimate goal of and being the best you can be.—Mike Berry

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I had a quick look and nothing obvious jumps out.

Unless you can narrow it down a bit more by thread title or date range then I'm not keen to look through 140 posts.

varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    I had a quick look and nothing obvious jumps out.

Unless you can narrow it down a bit more by thread title or date range then I'm not keen to look through 140 posts.
    Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Well that's the problem, as it wouldn't show under my 140+ posts because the original thread was deleted on my request by a moderator at the time.

I dug a bit around my PMs and found this about the original thread:
    Link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=633991
    Date of posting: 23/11/2005
    Moderator who I PMed to delete the thread: str8flexed

Thanks again!
    Your gonna eat lightning and your gonna crap thunder Mickey
    Nothing is real if you don't believe in who you are!-
    Rocky

Upon completion of each workout, you can and should feel proud, for you have just moved one step closer towards reaching your full potential and the ultimate goal of and being the best you can be.—Mike Berry

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There are posts on the 18th and 30th near that date but none of them looks like what you are looking for. I guess the post is no longer available. Sorry.