bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Angry Frustrated with weight loss! WHAT am I doing wrong?!

A girlfriend and I are dieting eating less then 1200 cal a day, low carb and avoiding sugars. We workout daily doing 21 day fix... and then we drink Saturday and Sunday and not on the week. Either only seltzer’s, or vodka sodas and yes there will be the cheat meal... lol! But we don’t do that bad on the weekends, and the weight comes ALL back on. I’m still building muscle but wtf... what gives? I’ve been making some keto type recipes, but go for reduced fat since I’m not actually eating keto. Dinner I usually don’t make carbs, just a protein, and veggies with a salad for example. Maybe I’m not consuming enough carbs? Or do I need to just give up alcohol? Im not going to beat around the bush because we really want our results we bust our ass for ok the weekends! But even if we have a cheat meal and go a little overboard for ONE day... that shouldn’t cause us to start back from day one right? This is our 3rd time restarting week one from our program. I’m 151 and need to get back down to 135! Thanks guys!

jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000) jaxqen is just really nice. (+1000)
    What does " the weight comes ALL back on" mean?
    You gain weight during weekend?
    If so, there is your answer. Maybe you are eating too many calories during your weekend?

bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmacdaddyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jaxqen View Post
    What does " the weight comes ALL back on" mean?
    You gain weight during weekend?
    If so, there is your answer. Maybe you are eating too many calories during your weekend?
    So I started the program at 151 and the end of every week I’ll get down to 148 and then by the end of the weekend I’m back up to 151 or even 152 by Monday. But I’m not binge eating and will only have one cheat meal. If I’m drinking vodka sodas I’ll usually eat only protein and watch what I eat!

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Call it whatever you want. You're completely undoing your weekdays with your weekends.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try vodka and DIET tonic water. There is sugar in soda and tonic water.

Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000) Luclin999 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bmacdaddyy View Post
    So I started the program at 151 and the end of every week I’ll get down to 148 and then by the end of the weekend I’m back up to 151 or even 152 by Monday. But I’m not binge eating and will only have one cheat meal. If I’m drinking vodka sodas I’ll usually eat only protein and watch what I eat!
    No, you are not.

If you are regaining 2-3 pounds in two days that means that your calories are insanely out of control for those two days. Alcohol impairs judgement. Poor judgement leads to overeating and not remembering exactly what was eaten. Add that to all of the "Liquid calories" that you are consuming and...well, there's your problem.

Here's a novel idea... Just stop drinking for a month or two and see how that goes.
    ~ Like Tae-Kwon-Leap, my goals are not a path to a door, but a road leading forever towards the horizon.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, stop with the cheat meals, drinks, etc. Of this literally happens every week you should be able to identify the behaviors causing it.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's your overall weekly calories that matters. You can have a couple of 1,200 cal days here and there however it's a consistent weekly calorie deficit over time that will cause fatloss.
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 05-18-2020 at 12:02 PM.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    put it this way:

lets just say your TDEE = 1500kcal a day that's 10,500 kcal per week to maintain

your diet: 1200kcal per day for 5 days then 2500kcal weekend (2 days) = 11,000kcal per week therefore a surplus of 500kcal per week.

you gain weight.

as mentioned, its weekly total calories which count, not daily.