BlueFatPig is not very well liked. (-100) BlueFatPig is not very well liked. (-100) BlueFatPig is not very well liked. (-100) BlueFatPig is not very well liked. (-100) BlueFatPig is not very well liked. (-100) BlueFatPig is not very well liked. (-100) BlueFatPig is not very well liked. (-100) BlueFatPig is not very well liked. (-100) BlueFatPig is not very well liked. (-100) BlueFatPig is not very well liked. (-100) BlueFatPig is not very well liked. (-100)

NYPD Cop Gained too much weight

I used to be a solid 220 at 5'7 lowest weight. But after some time on I'm at 320. I know I haven't been keeping my workout up, but more so the diet. THe schedule is crazy. I know not an excuse, but last minute they'll ask for a double, and I'll lose all motivation to do my morning workout routine or want to eat, because I go straight to sleep to work my next shift. What is the best way to eat healthy, and workout around an ever changing schedule. Should I be eating a fruit or vegetable in between a crazy shift in shift. Should I still workout after a double. Should I still have my morning oatmeal with peanut butter. I feel like when I get shafted with a bad work schedule. I eat literally anything, aka pizza, mcdonalds because it's easy. I was thinking of switching to a full vegan diet, and no more fast food. What should I be doing to get my weight on, more cardio, and what about the eating schedule. Regular shift is from 3pm to 11 35. But usually extended to 6 or 7 in the morning. Any tips to get back into shape would be greatly appreciated.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    The main thing is to be aware of the number of calories you are consuming - then you can adjust if you are not losing weight. Read the "basics" sticky thread. You don't have to avoid convenience foods and you don't have to go vegan - it's calories that matter. Of course, some food choices will make it harder to keep the calories down. Stick to meat, eggs, vegetables if you can.

Try to keep meal times the same each day as much as possible.

Always try to get a workout in even if your performance sucks. It's better than not.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Your eating schedule will be what's most convenient. It's difficult to bring your weight down with fast food. Try to eat as many veggies and lean protein as possible. Your fatloss will come from consistently eating and drinking fewer calories than you burn over an extended period of time.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBryan098 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You don't have to eat fruits and vegetables in order to lose weight. You lose weight by eating at a calorie deficit. You need to track your daily calorie intake. Find out what your maintanance calories are, and then substract 200-500 cals from it. You will start to lose weight weekly assuming yoi're tracking calories correctly. If you don't then substract an extra 100 calories until you start losing 1 lbs minimum every week.

Second, hitting the gym or doing exercise obviously would help a lot. Muscle helps burn fat. Go to the workout section here in the forums for more about that. Drink more water, and try have most of your caloriea come from protein sources. Eating your goal weight x .08 grams of protein minimun would be ideal as well