SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveWeber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Leg muscle exercises

Hi, guys during many years I work on my legs. Thick, deeply traced biceps of the hips give a spectacular bend to the thigh of any bodybuilder, but only a few can boast of their peak in a reduced state, similar to the biceps of the arms.
    Share my favorite workout with Anthony Lavigne - Total Leg Burnout Workout | Anthony Lavigne - WNBF Natural Pro Bodybuilder (youtube)
    Everything is possible!

dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry Steve but I disagree, during many years I work on my legs. Thick, deeply traced biceps of the hips give a spectacular bend to the thigh of any bodybuilder, but only a few can boast of their peak in a reduced state, similar to the biceps of the arms.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123