codeofibris is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I am a beginner and need tips

Hello everybody. So my family has a lot of bodybuilders and I have always tried to remain skinny because that is what I thought I liked. The recently I decided I want to utilize my full potential and get as big as i can no matter what it takes but all I have is a giant barbell in my backyard with a lot of weights. I do not have a gym membership and I can't afford one so I want to know can I work everything with just that?? I'm also going to the store today to buy a lot of lean meats and fruits and vegetables. Any tips would be fine

colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You have a rack or a bench? A barbell, weights, rack, and bench is all you need to get started.

Originally Posted by colontos View Post
    You have a rack or a bench? A barbell, weights, rack, and bench is all you need to get started.
    i dont have a rack but i am buying a bench very soon. what exercises should i do for every muscle region?

air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by codeofibris View Post
    i dont have a rack but i am buying a bench very soon. what exercises should i do for every muscle region?
    Are you on speaking terms with your family of bodybuilders?

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Are you on speaking terms with your family of bodybuilders?
    no unfortunately

colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) colontos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Find a novice routine, buy the bench and find some rack or rack-like solution. Squats, deadlifts, bench, and overhead press are foundational for almost any program.

Also, without knowing anything about your family situation, think about if there are steps you can take to reach out and mend fences. Life is short.

Originally Posted by colontos View Post
    Find a novice routine, buy the bench and find some rack or rack-like solution. Squats, deadlifts, bench, and overhead press are foundational for almost any program.

Also, without knowing anything about your family situation, think about if there are steps you can take to reach out and mend fences. Life is short.
    Thank you man

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would seek some hands on advise from your family members that are bodybuilders.

weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by codeofibris View Post
    I do not have a gym membership and I can't afford one so I want to know can I work everything with just that?? I'm also going to the store today to buy a lot of lean meats and fruits and vegetables. Any tips would be fine
    You cannot work everything with just that. But you can afford gym membership instead. You speak about lack of money and your upcoming trip for groceries, kind of one after another. Sure enough you have money, in general. And then you mention buying bench soon. Saving on a bench alone could buy you two months of quality workouts in a proper gym. Finding funds for gym membership is a matter of setting priorities and financial discipline.