ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Girls who sleep with you and then decide they want a relationship

I've had this happen so many times now, I'll meet some girl off Tinder (because that's where I met literally every girl I've slept with apart from one) and we will have arranged in advance to 'hangout' and have sex.

It's agreed by both of us, usually the girl will come to my place, we'll fuk, she'll leave and we'll arrange to do it again sometime.. But then usually after the third time of doing this the girl will start messaging me hinting at seeing me in a non sexual way, going for food or to the beach, or they'll hint at staying over for the night rather than getting the fuk out

Then when I make an excuse not too see them non sexually they will get angry and 'jokingly' say something like 'Oh, you just want me for one thing do you, just get what you want', followed by lots of emojis to try and hide the passive aggressive attitude

Stupid bich agreed to sex only, was perfectly happy to use me for sex until the point she realises I'm actually cool and funny and then she decides she wants more and gets angry when I don't

Ladies, why are you all idiots?

I've slept with probably 125 to 150 women and it happens with the majority of them, if I see them more than once or twice they change their whole attitude and suddenly I'm a dick head because they've realised I'm actaully a good option but they can't have me

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ElixanderVild1 View Post
    I've had this happen so many times now, I'll meet some girl off Tinder (because that's where I met literally every girl I've slept with apart from one) and we will have arranged in advance to 'hangout' and have sex.

It's agreed by both of us, usually the girl will come to my place, we'll fuk, she'll leave and we'll arrange to do it again sometime.. But then usually after the third time of doing this the girl will start messaging me hinting at seeing me in a non sexual way, going for food or to the beach, or they'll hint at staying over for the night rather than getting the fuk out

Then when I make an excuse not too see them non sexually they will get angry and 'jokingly' say something like 'Oh, you just want me for one thing do you, just get what you want', followed by lots of emojis to try and hide the passive aggressive attitude

Stupid bich agreed to sex only, was perfectly happy to use me for sex until the point she realises I'm actually cool and funny and then she decides she wants more and gets angry when I don't

Ladies, why are you all idiots?

I've slept with probably 125 to 150 women and it happens with the majority of them, if I see them more than once or twice they change their whole attitude and suddenly I'm a dick head because they've realised I'm actaully a good option but they can't have me

Maybe they are just normal women who end up like spending time with you?
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah but they shouldn't

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Because she thinks if she gives it up to you that she is special and you'd want something real with her while it's the opposite. So many women I've talked to say they want something "real" but then give it up within a week. Sorry bish not taking you seriously.
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

johnnydeep1 is not very helpful. (-500) johnnydeep1 is not very helpful. (-500) johnnydeep1 is not very helpful. (-500) johnnydeep1 is not very helpful. (-500) johnnydeep1 is not very helpful. (-500) johnnydeep1 is not very helpful. (-500) johnnydeep1 is not very helpful. (-500) johnnydeep1 is not very helpful. (-500) johnnydeep1 is not very helpful. (-500) johnnydeep1 is not very helpful. (-500) johnnydeep1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by billclintonnn View Post
    Because she thinks if she gives it up to you that she is special and you'd want something real with her while it's the opposite. So many women I've talked to say they want something "real" but then give it up within a week. Sorry bish not taking you seriously.
    Why did you call me a dumb**** on another thread? I am an ENGINEER, how can I be dumb?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) smashedurgfx10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    going through this right now

lmfao stupid sloot i just want to fuq and told you straight up a dont want a relationship what is your problem
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    Most accurate rater on the misc crew
    Truth bomb crew

AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AndyKerrison is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Because they assume you think the same way they think.

Which is along the lines of "If the sex is good and we get on well too, why shouldn't it lead somewhere?"

That you might be dropping your standards to sleep with her, or that you might only be interested in sex no matter how compatible the two of you are, rarely registers on the radar.

BourgeoisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BourgeoisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BourgeoisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BourgeoisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BourgeoisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BourgeoisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BourgeoisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BourgeoisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BourgeoisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BourgeoisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BourgeoisBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I cant believe an autist has been with over 100+ girls.

This is literally how the courting process goes if you are a non-beta dummy.

If a girl sees you a few times and is willing to keep seeing you it is inevitable shes going to pop the "what are we?" type chit. Its the same chit betas do to girls all the time.

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ElixanderVild1 View Post
    Yeah but they shouldn't
    Then perhaps you're giving signals or treating them well and they end up seeing that you could be compatible. Feelings can happen with sex... If you don't like them then so be it... I was on this revolving door for years and years. Looking back I realized I kicked out some pretty decent women. FWB relationship's dont work so stop putting yourself in them. It's uncommon for women to have long lasting F buddies before they catch feels or get a boyfriend.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yea this happens to me as well. It's natural for a women to push for a relationship. She doesn't want to be a side piece. So one day I thought fuk it i'm gonna make this sloot my gf. was not worth it /10.
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew *
    * clown world crew *
    * Can't get a better girl than my oneitis crew*
    * Feel depressed that I can't remember my oneitis crew *

sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000) sloppyjoe1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oxytocin is a hell of a drug OP

LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LtGoose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Female logic not even once/10
    And on the 8th day, the Lord opened the first Chick Fil A

Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Silencespeaks has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well this is just basic human nature.

Women have nearly unlimited options for sex. So they generally pick someone they actually like. After a few times if the sex is good and the guy is nice then OF COURSE they will want to keep seeing you.

Sex also releases bonding hormones in women. So after sex they feel a physical hormonal rush of bonding to you. This is an evolutionary feature because if they get pg they need to keep the guy around for protection and providing for her and the baby.

Do you even human nature