Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000) NoodleLegs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is incredibly anecdotal but if I could do it all over I think I would have stopped after Junior High School. My knees are so bad that if I come off of my blend of supplements then it's painful for me to walk down stairs without holding the bannister due to my patella tendonitis, even with my patella braces. I tore my rotator cuff and strained my pec on the same play and it's still stiff/sore nagging pain. I broke my foot in three places and it still hurts years later. The rest of my joint are pretty achy.

Chances are I'm just a huge pussy but damn man, hard to believe I need to make this flesh vehicle last for 45 - 55ish more years.
    Fuk her right in the pussy.

Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    That makes me sad. Kids need both.
    yeah i started to realize this not long ago and made a lot of sense in relation to who i am today srs

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post
    My only two standards* for men are

1) physical attraction and

2) normal and nice personality

Most athletes I’ve talked to meet these standards. Not sure if it’s because of sports they became that way or because they already were that way first and that’s why they are good at sports.

But the athlete filter works well for those standards. Literally none of them have been weird or loners or creepy etc. They are goodlooking, social, normal, nice.

* for fwb or dating I mean. For marriage I would have additional standards but I’m not looking for marriage anyway.
    well, i think youre mistaken if you dont think those things exist within sports.

again, there's undoubtedly poosies in every sport. there are even gay guys in every sport. not saying all gay guys are feminine, but just saying

im trying to find zack greinke. he's a Hall of fame pitcher - and its so funny, cause he refuses interviews and chit. he's quirky as fuk but he hates the media. there are things on youtube, but im trying to find specific ones

he was named starter for the all star game and literally refused the interview. he was like 1 out away from a no hitter one time and he said he was THANKFUL for not making history because then he would have had to deal with all the media

he has made 282,003,000 in his career

and like i said, is likely a hall of famer

i have lots of stories like this. again, guys like this exist within each sport

MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MitchGreene has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by patagucci View Post
    I feel like most males are massive pussys and lack any sort of killer instinct ... I think competitive contact sports would fix this

When I was younger I played hockey

Had coaches at 13 years old who’d come into the room and just light us up, swore at us, kicked over garbage cans and just really instilled that win at all cost attitude at fuking 13 lol

Then on the ice we all just battled, massive hits, fighting, had to have courage to fly into the corners at 30km/h and battle for pucks

Then I played Jr hockey in university and I remember it was a chit junior league with a bunch of heroes just looking to run guys and fight

I remember being in some obscure town in Quebec with a bunch of drunk French people in the stands yelling ... then sometimes I literally had to fight to preserve my honour, I’d slash someone or whatever and have to answer to it ...remember having to line up at centre ice and drop the gloves against absolute mental cases with the crowd jawing at us, adrenaline really gets going srs ...I think this helps you become not a pussy

Broke my nose several times (not good for facial aesthetics), few concussions, broken wrist but it was all worth it
    I agree with everything you've said BUT concussions are no joke.
    those should be avoided at all costs.

patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MitchGreene View Post
    Yeah I used to fly across the ice with my head down and get wrecked

Head up, head on a swivel

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoodleLegs View Post
    This is incredibly anecdotal but if I could do it all over I think I would have stopped after Junior High School. My knees are so bad that if I come off of my blend of supplements then it's painful for me to walk down stairs without holding the bannister due to my patella tendonitis, even with my patella braces. I tore my rotator cuff and strained my pec on the same play and it's still stiff/sore nagging pain. I broke my foot in three places and it still hurts years later. The rest of my joint are pretty achy.

Chances are I'm just a huge pussy but damn man, hard to believe I need to make this flesh vehicle last for 45 - 55ish more years.
    Wow, what sport did you play? Football?

Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    yeah i started to realize this not long ago and made a lot of sense in relation to who i am today srs
    Yeah, I'm definitely a nurturer and I have to restrain myself sometimes, as I know kids need both nurturing and some tough love mixed in. It's good that you've realized it so you can try to work on your weaknesses.
    Unapproved sig line

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    I don’t think it needs to be contact sports, but 110% yes to competitive sports or competition of some type

Probably wouldn’t want my kid playing rugby or football tbh. I wouldn’t try to stop them if it was their passion, but I’d much rather them compete in other ways that don’t run an increased risk of CTE / brain damage chit
    Originally Posted by MitchGreene View Post
    I'm so glad I didn't have my son playing tackle football. Kids in his elementary school were breaking bones and getting concussions in 3rd and 4th grade. F that.
    Unapproved sig line

patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patagucci has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm so glad I didn't have my son playing tackle football. Kids in his elementary school were breaking bones and getting concussions in 3rd and 4th grade. F that.
    Yeah back when I played concussions weren’t taken as seriously

I remember one time I think I was like 13. I got hit and it was a pretty unassuming hit, just squeezed out on the boards but my head made impact and all I remember to this day is just trying to get off the ice and falling over cause I was so messed up I had no orientation and then I just remember a bunch of lights and people talking to me ... but it was almost a full out blackout where I don’t remember basically anything from that night ... I was back playing in 2 weeks lol ....

hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hiyooo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rajc View Post
    dunno about you guys but my problem is more the opposite , the only "love" i ever had was "tough love" (being nice by calling it that)

what about the soft one? smh now im rugged with zero empathy and twitch when a girl hugs me (ok i got over that a few months ago - progress etc)
    i was raised the same way brah. you'll be fine cuz you're aware of it.

we're all gonna make it

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    well, i think youre mistaken if you dont think those things exist within sports.

again, there's undoubtedly poosies in every sport. there are even gay guys in every sport. not saying all gay guys are feminine, but just saying

im trying to find zack greinke. he's a Hall of fame pitcher - and its so funny, cause he refuses interviews and chit. he's quirky as fuk but he hates the media. there are things on youtube, but im trying to find specific ones

he was named starter for the all star game and literally refused the interview. he was like 1 out away from a no hitter one time and he said he was THANKFUL for not making history because then he would have had to deal with all the media

he has made 282,003,000 in his career

and like i said, is likely a hall of famer

i have lots of stories like this. again, guys like this exist within each sport
    Yeah I agree with you ofc there can be exceptions and outliers. I’m sure some creepy weird loner athletes exist somewhere and I’m sure some non-athletes still have that good social normal nice easy going personality. Like with any filter you’ll miss exceptions but it works well so far.

And again I started out with no filters and no standards, just talking to a large variety of different types of random guys online. But came across too many weird or creepy ones so I had to start being more selective and more judgmental.

Also I just know better what I like now physically and I love that sturdy strong athlete type body. Huge difference with a guy who just works hunched over at an office and watches TV after work without any activity.

Originally Posted by patagucci View Post
    Yeah back when I played concussions weren’t taken as seriously

I remember one time I think I was like 13. I got hit and it was a pretty unassuming hit, just squeezed out on the boards but my head made impact and all I remember to this day is just trying to get off the ice and falling over cause I was so messed up I had no orientation and then I just remember a bunch of lights and people talking to me ... but it was almost a full out blackout where I don’t remember basically anything from that night ... I was back playing in 2 weeks lol ....
    Yeah, head injuries are so bad for you. I got a lot of flack back then for not having my son play tackle, but IDAG what anyone says. Not worth my young kid have permanent brain damage or issues with the aftermath of broken bones.
    Unapproved sig line

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would prefer combat sports over teamsports.

I see lots of toxic behaviour during team sports. The less contact allowed the more sneaky the fouls, the more aggressive the teams act against each other and the more of an angry wannabe tough guy the coach is.

I haven't seen the same lack of sportsmanship during MMA or grappling. (In BJJ only if actual Brazilians are involved.)

Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No. This is 2020 you animal. Jeff Bezos is a pencil neck geek and could order the death of your entire family. Who cares about ooga booga anymore. Being big and strong in 2020 is like having big titties in 2020. Nobody cares anymore.
    "Most people overestimate what they can do in a year, and underestimate what they can do in ten years"

ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErnieMccracken has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have a torn hamstring that never healed right and causes me pain every minute of every day. Associated hip problems now. 3x broken nose. 1 concussion so bad I had to sit in the dark for 3 days. Got rolled up on and snapped an ankle so bad I heard it crack. Only 7 perfectly straight fingers.

The injury rate is 100%, even in high school or college.

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blazenwave View Post
    No. This is 2020 you animal. Jeff Bezos is a pencil neck geek and could order the death of your entire family. Who cares about ooga booga anymore. Being big and strong in 2020 is like having big titties in 2020. Nobody cares anymore.
    Bezos played football as a kid and nowadays lifts.

(He does have a pencil neck though.)

Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blazenwave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    Bezos played football as a kid and nowadays lifts.

(He does have a pencil neck though.)
    Interesting if true (him playing as a kid). However, my point is if you are a 6'2 muscular guy and you cannot use your words to negotiate with a 5'6 150 lb lvl 100 boss without feeling like you want to beat the chit out of him or threaten violence against him, you will be a complete failure in modern times. Your mental biceps are way more important than your actual ones.
    "Most people overestimate what they can do in a year, and underestimate what they can do in ten years"

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by I3igAl View Post
    Would prefer combat sports over teamsports.

I see lots of toxic behaviour during team sports. The less contact allowed the more sneaky the fouls, the more aggressive the teams act against each other and the more of an angry wannabe tough guy the coach is.

I haven't seen the same lack of sportsmanship during MMA or grappling. (In BJJ only if actual Brazilians are involved.)
    Agreed, though it depends on whether your personal bias leans towards independence or teamwork/camaraderie. Personally, I never cared for team sports, but they can be beneficial for many people.

That said, I don't think either is required by any means.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HockeyBacon18 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    contact sports, debatable.

team sports. definitely. working together with others to achieve a common goal is a top 3 attribute that needs to be taught to children from a young age.
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident LA Rams Fan.

Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rai9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Started Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu at age 10 and picked up Muay Thai along with it around 14. By far one of the biggest changes to my character. I was on the path to being a video game and anime watching incel, but MMA definitely hardened me and led me to lift weights and other sports. I eventually fell outta love with MMA and just stuck to lifting, but thank god I did it. Having said that, my son is doing BJJ, soccer, or baseball. Fukk hockey, football, MMA, and anything that involves getting hit like a retard.
    Manchester United
    Anthony Martial Crew
    Always pick 4 crew
    Do whatever the PHUCK I wanna do crew

Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Silencespeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So does anyone else think athletes have generally more symmetrical faces than average guys? Or am I just imagining that.

So does anyone else think athletes have generally more symmetrical faces than average guys? Or am I just imagining that.
    I don't look for facial symmetry so no idea. Don't really study guys faces like that.
    Unapproved sig line

inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000) inb4everything is just really nice. (+1000)
    Also another thing is should all men try to get into fights to deal with situations at a young age? Instead of passive aggressive sht like the current western generation does it, we should let your kids handle things with fights.

Many bad things can come with it of course but men back then used to do this much more and even moreso further back then when they had duels, honor, pride etc. Higher IQ of new generations just inevitably decreases testosterone. More CTE technology in the future is definitely going to impact NFL (and similar sports) and parent's choice for their children sports.

I don't look for facial symmetry so no idea. Don't really study guys faces like that.
    Really? That’s probably the first thing I look at. Facial symmetry and height.

Last edited by Silencespeaks; 05-16-2020 at 07:30 PM.

Originally Posted by inb4everything View Post
    Also another thing is should all men try to get into fights to deal with situations at a young age? Instead of passive aggressive sht like the current western generation does it, we should let your kids handle things with fights.

Many bad things can come with it of course but men back then used to do this much more and even moreso further back then when they had duels, honor, pride etc. Higher IQ of new generations just inevitably decreases testosterone. More CTE technology in the future is definitely going to impact NFL (and similar sports) and parent's choice for their children sports.
    The most alpha guy I know is a vp at a private equity firm ... lates 20s taking home 400k per year

Anyways guy is the biggest savage I know

His dad apparently drove him to his first fight lolll

Really? That’s probably the first thing I look at. Facial symmetry and height.
    Yeah, don't look for that. I just like what I like.
    Unapproved sig line

propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) propreffered7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no. im gonna name like the top players in the sport as well. this partly fuels my opinion about looks. are you talking purely symmetry? and not things like huge cheekbones and big jaw? at the very least the guys i'll list aren't male models. in regard to baseball

mike trout (may be the best of all time)

max scherzer
    legit has heterchromia. eyes are 2 different colors
    clayton kershaw (possibly the best pitcher of all time)

walker buehler

christian yelich

keep in mind these guys could be considered top 10 in the game. AND 3 of them could be considered the best EVER. baseball has about 140 years

only 750 total players in mlb at once.

when you first join in an organization you may have to go through: short season, rookie ball, low a, single a, high a, double a, and triple a all before you get to the mlb. that's just professional baseball. so you have to be good enough to get there, and then we're talking the top 10 best in the game. along with possibly 3 of the best in 140 years

that first guy signed a 430 million dollar contract

also, there are some good looking guys, not denying that

MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000) MattBam87 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    No, that won't somehow 'make them men'

Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think you should play sports no matter if it's contact or non contact like baseball, at least thru middle school.
    Italian Crew
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    no. im gonna name like the top players in the sport as well. this partly fuels my opinion about looks. are you talking purely symmetry? and not things like huge cheekbones and big jaw? at the very least the guys i'll list aren't male models. in regard to baseball

mike trout (may be the best of all time)

max scherzer
    legit has heterchromia. eyes are 2 different colors
    clayton kershaw (possibly the best pitcher of all time)

walker buehler

christian yelich

keep in mind these guys could be considered top 10 in the game. AND 3 of them could be considered the best EVER. baseball has about 140 years

only 750 total players in mlb at once.

when you first join in an organization you may have to go through: short season, rookie ball, low a, single a, high a, double a, and triple a all before you get to the mlb. that's just professional baseball. so you have to be good enough to get there, and then we're talking the top 10 best in the game. along with possibly 3 of the best in 140 years

that first guy signed a 430 million dollar contract

also, there are some good looking guys, not denying that
    Maybe it’s a football thing then???

Not sure if it’s something real or if it’s just because those are the guys I focus on.