Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Recovering Fappaholic' Clide Whit's Avatar
    Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clide Whit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CR89RA View Post
    Starwars rogue one and rebel strike
    Smash bros
    Mario kart Double dash
    Viewtiful Joe
    Mario Sunshine
    Metroid prime 1 and 2
    Zelda windwaker
    MGS remake
    1080 Avalanche
    Eternal Darkness
    F-Zero GX
    Wave racer blue storm
    StarFox Adventures
    Phantasy star online
    Resident evil 1 and 2
    I'd count RE4 since the PS2 version was such a poverty port that released like almost a year after the GC original version.
    Xbox 360 GT: Clide Whit

- Eagles - Phillies - Sixers - Flyers -

OFFICIAL BF3 MISC SERVER
    http://miscserver.gaming.multiplay.co.uk/

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CR89RA View Post
    Starwars rogue one and rebel strike
    Smash bros
    Mario kart Double dash
    Viewtiful Joe
    Mario Sunshine
    Metroid prime 1 and 2
    Zelda windwaker
    MGS remake
    1080 Avalanche
    Eternal Darkness
    F-Zero GX
    Wave racer blue storm
    StarFox Adventures
    Phantasy star online
    Resident evil 1 and 4
    those are good games. but the list for good ps2 games is way bigger... a few major ones: ffx, ff12, kingdom hearts 1&2, persona 4, persona 3, god of war, dark cloud, tales series, .hack series, suikoden, star ocean 3.... these are just some of the rpgs, i could keep listing more amazing rpgs, but as well as other genres. socom, mgs, etc. etc etc etc
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CR89RA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by R3L3NTL3SS View Post
    Brah, you sounds SUPER made that you play Xbox. Lmaoo
    No, im mad because people like to **** on Microsoft and Xbox all the time. Even last gen wasn't as toxic as it is now and the worse are PC gamers. Yes we know your the master race and your setups are on point but damn man every chance you get " Muh peasant consoles " I find it funny when im looking at PS5 and xbox series x vids on the tube and there's a bunch of PC gamers mouthing off in the comment section about how poor we are.
    Black crew
    UK crew
    0 tolerance on simps
    UK underground 90's music 4 life
    Punisher/frank castle = Tormented Vengeance

BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Xbox peasants usually are basic bit*chess and just play cod and 2k type of gamers.

They don't value quality gaming experiences and thus stay filthy xbox underlings while the glorious ps master race enjoys exclusives

DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb

Xbox Series X Master Race Crew

Reasons Xbox Is Superior to Shoddy PS:

1. Xbox Live Multiplayer Ecosystem

2. GOAT Ergonomicly Superior Controller

3. Xbox Game Pass

4. 4K HDR

5. Better Hardware and TV Features

6. Game Library Backwards Compatibility

7. Free Games

8. Xbox(Microsoft) has unlimited funds = power

9. PS is about to go out of business.(Sony Mobile Division just flopped guess who's next? RIP PS.

10. PS is so hyped up exactly like the Nintendo Wii. Only decent exclusive is God of War for everything else there are clone titles for Xbox.

Xbox One X > PS4 Pro

Xbox Series X Master Race Crew > PS5

PlayStation is runing out of money. Crappy hardware, hot garbage controllers, antiquated multiplayer system. Developers are switching to Xbox because all rats have to jump off a burning ship. My advice is to sell your bugged out, slow, lagged out PS before it becomes worthless.

There's no shame in joining the winning side.

And no I'm not a Fanboy owned pretty much every system including PS 1 - PS 3 after three Sony garbage paperweight system I learned not to buy any more PS Systems.

One day you PS fan boys will come out of your lonely no internet Dark basement cave and join the future on Xbox Live where the World plays.

JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly as someone with a high-end gaming PC I consider the Xbox One X by far the best home console at the moment. I just play completely different games on the platforms for the most part so they both feel like they got their purpose. The PC is all about mouse and keyboard games like FPS and RTS, and it's also got some cool stuff that you can only find on the PC, and that is what I like to have installed. On Xbox it's all about games that are great with a controller such as racing games and 3'rd person action, and it's got such great backwards compatibility with the X enhancements that it has really breathed new life into some older games that I love. Plus I play these platforms with completely different displays with their own advantages. My PC has a blazing fast 144hz monitor so I can enjoy that 100+ FPS action, and my Xbox One X is hooked up to my 55" 4K TV so I can just kick back and relax with a controller and enjoy some high res goodness. Best of both worlds and they really work as their own thing.

kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kr1kit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DoragonKingu View Post

3. Xbox Game Pass

4. 4K HDR

7. Free Games

9. PS is about to go out of business.(Sony Mobile Division just flopped guess who's next? RIP PS.

10. PS is so hyped up exactly like the Nintendo Wii. Only decent exclusive is God of War for everything else there are clone titles for Xbox.

Xbox One X > PS4 Pro

PlayStation is runing out of money. Crappy hardware, hot garbage controllers, antiquated multiplayer system. Developers are switching to Xbox because all rats have to jump off a burning ship. My advice is to sell your bugged out, slow, lagged out PS before it becomes worthless.

And no I'm not a Fanboy owned pretty much every system including PS 1 - PS 3 after three Sony garbage paperweight system I learned not to buy any more PS Systems.

One day you PS fan boys will come out of your lonely no internet Dark basement cave and join the future on Xbox Live where the World plays.
    This might be one of the dumbest post I've ever read, congrats to you bud.

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DoragonKingu View Post

3. Xbox Game Pass

4. 4K HDR

7. Free Games

Xbox One X > PS4 Pro

Just lol
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100)
    for the simple reason that xbox is a good console, that many are mowed down by their fanaticism for playstation is something different. I have both consoles and I enjoy them equally. both have their pros and cons

Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rexcalibr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the Nintendo Switch outsold the XBOX 1 in less than half the amount of time
    -best poster of 2017 (haters are jealous as fuk lol ya'll can't see me i stay crispy)

JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000) JayJ350 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rexcalibr View Post
    the Nintendo Switch outsold the XBOX 1 in less than half the amount of time
    The Switch is pretty much it's own thing and in a league of it's own. It's the only portable game console on the market right now making it the default console for anyone who cares about that, which has made it a massive hit with kids and Japanese gamers. The PS4 has always had a lot of dominance in the Japanese market but the Switch has really came in and taken over it's popularity over there. That said it's still their default home console of choice as they show very little interest in anything Xbox related. The Xbox is more of a western console.

CLerrin is not very well liked. (-100) CLerrin is not very well liked. (-100) CLerrin is not very well liked. (-100) CLerrin is not very well liked. (-100) CLerrin is not very well liked. (-100) CLerrin is not very well liked. (-100) CLerrin is not very well liked. (-100) CLerrin is not very well liked. (-100) CLerrin is not very well liked. (-100) CLerrin is not very well liked. (-100) CLerrin is not very well liked. (-100)
    it's still being used, but from what I've seen - it's in a decline