LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

One Of The Greats, If Not Thee Greatest.......

Nope, not Ken Patera, but this is Black and White this time, so under rated.........

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Nope, not Ken Patera, but this is Black and White this time, so under rated.........

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I suggest a Shirley Temple or something they serve to the old ladies in the nursing homes. Anything stronger and you will be posting Black and White videos of wrestlers from days gone by. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Stay safe, wash yer hands and wear that mask.

Close enough!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Close enough!

Actually, he was a wrestler too.

Now go back in your den where you're safe grandma.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Actually, he was a wrestler too.

Damn I nailed it. Thanks for the concern about my safety Linda, maybe you're not so bad after all. So everyone...

Spoiler!
    Last edited by mtpockets; 05-17-2020 at 03:42 AM.

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Damn I nailed it. Thanks for the concern about my safety Linda, maybe you're not so bad after all. So everyone...

Spoiler!

I can sense the jealousy, well at least that little big man actually lifts some weights, good for him.

ha ha, I haven't even lifted a dumbell since this sh!t storm started and won't be until it is over, whenever that is. Nobody is jealous tater tot, just having some fun. Stay safe and wear that mask.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He was a very interesting guy, there's not much written about him. The Wikipedia entry is good, but there's little else

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Greenstein

A book was written (I've not read it) and I think the related documentary film may be available on Amazon? (I'll take a look!).

The Wikipedia entry makes no mention of him spending 2 years (some say 2 months) in Japan studying JuiJitsu as some stories say he did or the legend the the initial part of his strongman trading to overcome his physical weakness as a child was doing a kind of dumbbell side lat raise with a bucket in eack hand and adding a little gravel to each bucket over time, real Milo of croton

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    He was a very interesting guy, there's not much written about him. The Wikipedia entry is good, but there's little else

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Greenstein

A book was written (I've not read it) and I think the related documentary film may be available on Amazon? (I'll take a look!).

The Wikipedia entry makes no mention of him spending 2 years (some say 2 months) in Japan studying JuiJitsu as some stories say he did or the legend the the initial part of his strongman trading to overcome his physical weakness as a child was doing a kind of dumbbell side lat raise with a bucket in eack hand and adding a little gravel to each bucket over time, real Milo of croton

I've read the book (many years ago), his protege (whom had a completely different approach to his own strength feats) is still alive and has shown the young guys steel that Atom bent and bit and has given some interviews.

Atoms' son Mike was on America's Got Talent.

As far as the Japan thing (don't know about that?), He was trying to sneak into the circus (Poland) to see the Russian Strongman, he was caught by the strongman, and he ran away with the Russian and the circus for sometime (a few months or a year). The Russian strongman showed him how to exercise and eat (and maybe wrestle?). The doctors all said he'd not live to see age 18. After that he did some damage to a Nazi and fled Poland to the States, (he rough necked in the oil fields too) wrestled (real grappling with choke holds) and did strength feats. There is a lot of things. I don't remember all it.

He used some weights, but he gained most of his power from steel bending.
    Last edited by LWW; 05-18-2020 at 09:47 AM.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just watched the documentary on him (available for rent on Amazon). Amazing guy!