Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Jobs as a new graduate

Hello guys, I figured this would be the best place to ask my question.
    But I am a new graduate (well I have one more class to take this summer before I’m officially done but for all intensive purposes I’m done with my degree in Finance)

I have been working since 16, I never had a chance to intern because I was working, and now that I’m done with college, what would be my best bet in order to get my foot into the door with my degree? I’ve been applying hardcore since Monday and so far nothing has reached out to me yet but I know that isn’t much time. All answers would be much appreciated!

RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you find an internship for the summer? Honestly being an intern is super important for getting a job once you graduate. Companies would rather pay someone intern wages to learn their stuff then once you graduate they'll be happy to pick you up since you already know how things work and won't pay you the big bucks to learn how their computers work for a few months.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    Aspire to be fat, 45+ plus, and have at least 1 comment on every girl's bodyspace.
    "the personification of greatness"

Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^You think it would be plausible to find an internship even though I only have a class left? I mean I could see where you are coming from since I do still have some time since I don't finish until August officially so I guess that could potentially make sense.

BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BulkingIsHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just graduated Friday in Computer Science. Idk about getting a job with this whole quarantine chit. Tons of companies are on a hiring freeze. Don't know what to do honestly.
    Beer Flu Race War Boogaloo Crew
    Vote Bill of Rights Crew

dbs25 is a name known to all. (+5000) dbs25 is a name known to all. (+5000) dbs25 is a name known to all. (+5000) dbs25 is a name known to all. (+5000) dbs25 is a name known to all. (+5000) dbs25 is a name known to all. (+5000) dbs25 is a name known to all. (+5000) dbs25 is a name known to all. (+5000) dbs25 is a name known to all. (+5000) dbs25 is a name known to all. (+5000) dbs25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can absolutely intern after graduation. We have an intern who is a Dec. 2019 grad and he was in more or less same shoes as you are currently.
    500/295/530

MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100) MtMoriah is not very well liked. (-100)
    The big problem with most degrees is when you graduate much of what you have learned has become obsolete. Generally you are much better off working from the start for some company and thereby saving 2, 4, or 6 years and maybe 100K student loans and more while advancing with real modern skills. Often employers are not seeking college grads they would rather train and advance you on modern skills. Many college grads end up working at McDonalds and living in moms basement while trying to pay off giant college loans.
    Robert Rogers - Odin Sisu
    Live Free or Die
    BitCoin = 1 Million in Property, 1.1 Million in cash for me. Bought several hundred 5 years ago at $250 each and after taxes made this fortune. Still have half of them left. Value of bitcoin is increasing. Bitcoin is taking on the Fed. Bitcoin will win.

We are all self made but only the successful will admit it. -Earl Nightingale

My 12 year successful business creation
    BitCoin

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I got my degree in Finance too, in 1988. My suggestion for the way this whole world is going is to take the best job offer you get. It's not going to be in finance, it'll be something completely different.

My official job is doing drug screens for refinery contractors to get into the facility. My side hustle is renting furnished houses by the week to those contractors. My side hustle makes about 5x more money than my official job.

Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Omnivium has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well it's kind of a weird time with all this coronavirus chit going on. Companies probably aren't hiring as much as they normally would

But my advice would be to keep an open mind, and don't expect an amazing high paying job right out of school. Apply to every relevant job, even the ones that you might seem overqualified for and the ones that aren't exactly what you studied. Then take the best offer you get
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *Misc Crypto Crew*

I have an sales gig that I got an offer too but it’s definitely outside the norm of what I usually would consider ideal for me. But even they aren’t sure when they’ll be able to get everything started so it’s definitely weird. I definitely going to keep applying and hope I can get something a little more stable that’s a big goal of mine. Sucks because I was hoping to move out of my parents house by the end of next summer or so, but that may be delayed.