HelgeNilsen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HelgeNilsen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HelgeNilsen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HelgeNilsen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HelgeNilsen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HelgeNilsen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HelgeNilsen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HelgeNilsen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HelgeNilsen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HelgeNilsen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HelgeNilsen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cool My 1year transformation, from age 19-20. Natural if it matters..

I first started working out in 2016, but stopped around new years 2016/2017.
    When I first started i weighed around 63kg (138lbs) and was 172cm (5ft7,5) tall. Both my parents have always been strong and easily gained both strength and muscle. When I started working out myself I progressed very fast although I had no program or diet.. Within the first year I went up to 80kg(176lbs) not gaining a lot of fat really.
    As I said I quit the same year and started working out again in january 2019. After 2years of drinking, partying , eating only **** food and not exercising at all.
    BUT when I started again in 2019 I went all in from day 1, and the results were truly amazing. I got a proper diet and a coach in April 2019 and followed it ever since.
    In November 2019 I was the heaviest I've ever been, 191lbs (87kg) in the morning. My lifts had gone from max in 2016: Bench 115kg Squat 130kg and Deadlift 150kg. November 2019: bench 150kg Squat 200kg and deadlift 220kg. And I didn't work out for strength at all, I solely focused on bodybuilding.
    I started my first competition cut in December 2019, and went thru 3,5months of dieting and hunger , but my shows were sadly cancelled.
    I want to show you guys how much of a change 1year can make. Here are my transformation pictures!
    IF you're wondering about anything at all, don't hesitate to ask! I'll do my best to respond!
    Attached Images