Seanbroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seanbroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seanbroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stretching after lifting vs later in the day

I usually do my stretches immediately after lifting, and I'm wondering if it would make a difference if I did it later on in the day instead. The reason I'm asking is because I lift on my lunch breaks, and soon I will have a shorter lunch, so I'm looking for ways to save time.

The only information I can find related to this topic discusses stretching before vs after lifting, but nothing about stretching at a separate time.

Thank you.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it really doesn't matter , you only need to stretch if you want to stretch
    2018 Log
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175232661

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you feel you need to stretch in connection with your lifting, do static stretches immediately after. If you have to do them later in the day, that's fine - it just won't have the same effect.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Stretching should be done for specific reasons. If you have no problem with getting into the correct range of motion for all your exercises and you don't have problems with cramps or spasms in certain muscles then you probably don't need to routinely stretch.

A lot of people think that more is better when it comes to flexibility but that's not the case. That will not lead to better tissue quality or resistance to injury.

Seanbroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seanbroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Seanbroadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great, thank you for the responses guys, I appreciate it.

My general flexibility is fine, I have no problems during lifts. I like to work on it for some of the sports/activities I do, but based on your responses I can do that whenever.

Thank you.

BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeginnerGainz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Literally nothing static stretching after working out can hurt, but plenty of positives to include it as part of your workout. It doesn’t take a long time either.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Full and correct range of motion is all the stretching you need. There's a limit to how flexible you should be. Being overly flexible can be a negative. Stretch if you want however don't over stretch and never stretch cold muscles
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough