Beast5555 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool Quarantine gainz?

I haven't done any strength/ resistance training for around 4-5 weeks. But, I gained around 2 kg, grew 1inches for my arms, 1 inches for my chest and 2 inches for my waist. However, I still have abs and I look pre much equally as lean as I was before. How Is this possible, can I gain fat in one specific area?

Ps, I still did cardio training (treadmill) n I'm 18 so I assume I've finished puberty

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Yeah it's probably fat. You don't just acquire muscle without doing any resistance training, not over that time period.

Some people just don't lay down a lot of fat on their stomachs - it's unusual because for most males that's the first place it goes to but genetics vary a lot.

CarlieKriske is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Though I was doing some exercise at home but due to overeating habit, I also gained 3-4 kg in this quarantine. Now, going to change eating habits.