Closed Thread
Page 231 of 274 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,930 of 8212
    JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JChippy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4ea View Post
    oh man....

lold
    the above post is not serious and is for entertainment purposes only.
    Thanks for your time.

Staunch Nationalist criminal_manne's Avatar
    criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Legendsneverdie View Post
    what would you recommend for AR
    Streamlight hlx if your on a budget
    Surefire
    Arisaka
    Mod lite - got a phlv2 and it’s a superior light to the surefire md600df imo. Costs more though.
    Browns/Indians/Cavs/Buckeyes
    High Test Crew

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    Anyone here have a Mini 14?

Have a chance to get one at a fair price. Seems like a good hedge for legal home defense if Biden wins and bans "assault weapons" somehow.
    Lol

ThIs GuN iS BaN pRoOf is some cuck ****
    Last edited by NuggzTheNinja; 09-17-2020 at 05:22 AM.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Took x39 AR back to the range last night and worked the problem. First thing I did was try a single round to see if the bolt would lock back. I started with an H2 buffer. The bolt did NOT lock back. I changed the BCG out because I had my suspicions about the gas key on the NiBo bcg. Same deal, no bolt hold open. So I swapped out the buffer to a standard carbine buffer and put the NiBoron BCG back in. Great success. I did experience a few of the typical mag related issues where I was having rounds nose dive into the mag. Seems like it's pretty common to do some modifications on ASC mags.

Here is where it gets interesting to me. I'm shooting indoors, so it's hard to get an accurate ejection pattern. Based on the impacts on the wall and the reflected/bounced cases, I would say this gun was ejecting HARD to about 4 oclock. I tried an H1 buffer and reliability went out the window. I forgot to redo the bolt hold open check, but it definitely started up with the feeding problems again. Really surprised me that going from standard carbine buffer to H1 buffer could make that much of a difference.

I'll be working the mags a bit and sending another couple hundred downrange. Really hoping I can get this sorted out without touching the gas block. But everything I read says that the PROPER way to dial a gun is by adjusting gas flow, not reciprocating mass. I've also read that adjustable gas blocks eventually need to be serviced, which turns me off. My goal is a reliable platform that's cheap to shoot/train with, but I can trust in a SHTF. If I gotta pay a few $$ to achieve that, so be it.
    We are all gunna make it

PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PapaBurgandy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 28maynard View Post
    PSA

I know most ITT are already set up, but for any noob or anyone lurking:
    If you haven’t already, get a weapon light for your HD firearms. I’m sitting here with no power after a hurricane and it’s dark AF throughout the entire neighborhood. We’ll likely be without power for days. Wish I had some NV goodness
    Stay safe, friendo.

Morning, MFC.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

Has experience with a Belgian Malinois

criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) criminal_manne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja View Post
    Lol

ThIs GuN iS BaN pRoOf is some cuck ****
    M1 Garand is goat home defense tool
    High Test Crew

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Witrebel View Post
    Took x39 AR back to the range last night and worked the problem. First thing I did was try a single round to see if the bolt would lock back. I started with an H2 buffer. The bolt did NOT lock back. I changed the BCG out because I had my suspicions about the gas key on the NiBo bcg. Same deal, no bolt hold open. So I swapped out the buffer to a standard carbine buffer and put the NiBoron BCG back in. Great success. I did experience a few of the typical mag related issues where I was having rounds nose dive into the mag. Seems like it's pretty common to do some modifications on ASC mags.

Here is where it gets interesting to me. I'm shooting indoors, so it's hard to get an accurate ejection pattern. Based on the impacts on the wall and the reflected/bounced cases, I would say this gun was ejecting HARD to about 4 oclock. I tried an H1 buffer and reliability went out the window. I forgot to redo the bolt hold open check, but it definitely started up with the feeding problems again. Really surprised me that going from standard carbine buffer to H1 buffer could make that much of a difference.

I'll be working the mags a bit and sending another couple hundred downrange. Really hoping I can get this sorted out without touching the gas block. But everything I read says that the PROPER way to dial a gun is by adjusting gas flow, not reciprocating mass. I've also read that adjustable gas blocks eventually need to be serviced, which turns me off. My goal is a reliable platform that's cheap to shoot/train with, but I can trust in a SHTF. If I gotta pay a few $$ to achieve that, so be it.
    Get the CPD mags.

I used the Ergo adjustable gas block. Uses set screws so nothing fancy. It may wear eventually and need to be readjusted but I don't imagine it will need any maintenance. Maybe new set screws if anything.

Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    Get the CPD mags.

I used the Ergo adjustable gas block. Uses set screws so nothing fancy. It may wear eventually and need to be readjusted but I don't imagine it will need any maintenance. Maybe new set screws if anything.
    I may get the CPD mags when they are back in stock, but I'm not in a free state so its a real hassle. For now I have a good number of ASC mags that need to be dialed in. Surprisingly the 30's were running better than the 20's. I had 3x 30's that all ran no issues. 2 of those had the wolf springs, one had the stock ASC spring.

Here's the thing, bolt would NOT hold open on an H2 buffer. And I suspect had I tried it, wouldn't have held open on an H1 buffer. Certainly, I was having issues with cycling when I switched from the standard to the H1 buffer. The only thing an AGB does is help you regulate the gas if you are over gassed, but based on what I saw last night, I don't think it's over gassed. If it was over gassed the H2 buffer should have still locked open.
    We are all gunna make it

It's not the gun, stupid. Ikeman83's Avatar
    Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ikeman83 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Witrebel View Post

Mine is a pistol length gas on a 7.5" barrel with an H1 buffer.

Runs like a champ with CPD 20s and ASC 30s.

The 30s are stupid, get 20s.
    Florida Crew as of 3/21

What part of "Shall Not Be Infringed" are you having trouble with?

Misc Firearms Crew

Originally Posted by Ikeman83 View Post
    Mine is a pistol length gas on a 7.5" barrel with an H1 buffer.

Runs like a champ with CPD 20s and ASC 30s.

The 30s are stupid, get 20s.
    Yeah the 30's really do look a little funny. I was shocked that the 30's ran better than the 20's, but that's a data point of one. I won't make a final call on that until I have a case or two through the gun.

So if I understand it, a pistol length gas system will be more gas than a carbine length gas system, if barrel length is the same.

So you have a gas port at 4 inches, leaving 3.5 inches between gas port and muzzle.

I have a gas port at 7 inches, leaving the same 3.5 inches between gas port and muzzle.

So in theory our gas system/dwell time is just about the same? Assuming our gas port diameters are the same?

I have another 16" upper coming in that has a carbine length system as well, so that one may end up over gassed with 9 inches between gas port and muzzle?
    We are all gunna make it

SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SpeedCheeser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Holy hell you children did some bickering last night. Gotta say though, I'm actually less surprised by 10mm literally having the power of a nuclear warhead than I am that the original argument took place 5 years ago. How has it actually been 5 years since that?

Also lol at all you idiots arguing over 2nd place oil like you don't even know Royal Purple exists.
    Misc Firearms Crew

Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post
    Holy hell you children did some bickering last night. Gotta say though, I'm actually less surprised by 10mm literally having the power of a nuclear warhead than I am that the original argument took place 5 years ago. How has it actually been 5 years since that?

Also lol at all you idiots arguing over 2nd place oil like you don't even know Royal Purple exists.
    We are all gunna make it

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SpeedCheeser View Post

Do we even have an oil tier chart????
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsnotjon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    Do we even have an oil tier chart????
    in for chart
    I've been using whatever Toyota oil is.
    **MISC Firearm Crew**

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Any brand of oil you get at Wal Mart is good enough for damn near any application. The only complications I've ever seen due to oil is from not changing it, having none in the engine, having too much in the engine.
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I got my A2 Front Sight Gas Block removed at a different gunsmith. Looks like they had to drill the pins out lol. Thanks Poor**** State Armory.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Legendsneverdie View Post
    speaking of lights need one over here. the one thing i dont have. What are the recommendations? I have this bookmarked (light/laser combo):

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TZHISEY/?tag=tgz1-20
    (This will be unpopular)

I've had this for two years and loved it: UTG LT-ELP123R-A 400 lm Sub-Compact LED AMBI Pistol Light,Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E9UJ4SA..._4J5yFbXQEQ3FS

I'd much rather spend money hoarding guns and ammo that might be illegal soon than in parts I know can be found anytime after the election.
    480s / 370b / 495d / 235 x 2 SOHP

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew
    Will sell wife's foot pics for watch/gun money crew
    Definitely not a fed crew

Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Meatie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Look alive you oriental lap dance obsessed knuckleheads

going to be trying to EDC the VP9SK today. lol'ing at it being thicker than a G5 G19, and just about as long.

if it isnt as 'GaMe ChAnGiNg' as you chowderheads say, i'm going to crap my pants and not change them for a week
    6 scoops of xf up2.0 a day

LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LinuxJon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TargetSports are dicks.

Emailed them asking if they'd honor the price I bought my last two cases of ammo at from them, back in March. No response.

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

TargetSports are dicks.

Emailed them asking if they'd honor the price I bought my last two cases of ammo at from them, back in March. No response.
    That is an incredibly unrealistic request. Every so often I think maybe you aren't trolling, then you post stuff like this.
    We are all gunna make it

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TargetSports are dicks.

You will be ignored.

No idea why you'd think they'd honor prices from a date you picked.

OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OfficerJimLahey has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Meatie View Post

going to be trying to EDC the VP9SK today. lol'ing at it being thicker than a G5 G19, and just about as long.

if it isnt as 'GaMe ChAnGiNg' as you chowderheads say, i'm going to crap my pants and not change them for a week
    Lol at owning a gun you consistently shat upon. What are you carrying it in, a vedder?
    Baltimore Orioles
    Most positive poster in this thread.

MFC Poor Crew President and Founder.

BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BulkingIsHard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TargetSports are dicks.

Dear Amazon,

I bought your stock back in 2008 for $50 per share, I was wondering if you would honor this price instead of me having to pay the full $3000 per share. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
    Autism
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_decline
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_collapse#By_absorption

JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JMath has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TargetSports are dicks.

Businesses hate him.

See how Catbrah avoids pandemic pricing with this one simple trick.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Meatie View Post

Damn... Does this mean you'll quick posting the horse meme?

I don't know why but that chit makes me lol every single time
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

Anyone else fall for P365XL meme ? Trigger on this thing is terrible.
    High Test Crew

Originally Posted by criminal_manne View Post
    Anyone else fall for P365XL meme ? Trigger on this thing is terrible.
    Why does the 365XL exist? For people who haven't heard of a 43X?

Trump 2020
    DeSantis 2024
    Catbrah 2032

Misc Firearms Crew
    Misc Wristwatch Crew

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TargetSports are dicks.

Banned from Costco Crew
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

Why does the 365XL exist? For people who haven't heard of a 43X?
    Mine came with a red dot which I thought was cool and this was before shield mags were widely available.

If I was buying it now I‘d get the 43x MOS with RMRcc

Was actually going to sell it but my Romeo zero lens is scratched to hell, actually need to call Sig and ask for a rear sight so I can throw this dot in the trash
    High Test Crew

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pUniCepts View Post
    I'm done.
    Please keep in mind that "is better than every other oil" and "is good" are two completely different things.

If an oil was the best, if an oil was better than the rest, somebody would use it.

Also, their top of the line oil everybody neckbeards about does not even meet api spec

Closed Thread