Becks01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How do I loose the last bits of stubborn fat?

I just can't seem to loose the left over fat pockets on hips, butt, thighs and belly with a healthy lifestyle.
    I don't want to starve myself forever since I am already skinny but have these problem areas that I want to get rid of. I want to have no excess fat left.
    I weigh 115 lbs at 5'5 height and people are constantly shaming me for wanting to loose body fat. I get called anorexic by my family even though it is not true! They are just unhealthy and too chubby. I know anorexia and I don't have it, I like eating.
    Even though I am not satisfied with my body yet. I want to drop down on body fat but it just won't go away.
    I exercise 3 times a week for 2 month now, weight lifting. And I don't eat over 1500kcal a day normally, with 3 meals a day. I eat much fish, meat, eggs and vegetables. I also eat sweets sometimes but I am carefull not to overeat despite of that.
    But even if I drop to 1200kcal I can't loose fat sustainably because it's only temporary (I tried already).
    How can I loose any excess fat and drop down my fat percentage with a sustainable lifestyle?
    I want the best body I can have for myself.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Did you put into practice any of the advice in this thread:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177360211

?

LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LFAesthetics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the sad truth of it is, the places we want the fat to be gone from the most are often the last places your body wants to drop it. the same practice applies to losing any other fat, you just have to go lower than you think for the results you want, it will come off in time if you are eating in a deficit, I myself have been dropping weight now slowly for about 1.5 years and i'm down 70, and getting to the point where all that remains are the same stubborn pockets you described.

If you are struggling with the calorie intake and cracking to hunger, you might want to consider upping your exercise to afford yourself more calories to satisfy without feeling like you can't eat. 3 days a week is sufficient but more would afford you an easier diet, even a 20-30 minute walk or jog a day can make enough room in your diet to make it less difficult.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do you think science has changed since your previous post?
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    can't lose weight? eat less

can't eat less without going too low on calories? build muscle

SlashandDash is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlashandDash is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlashandDash is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlashandDash is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlashandDash is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlashandDash is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlashandDash is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlashandDash is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlashandDash is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlashandDash is on a distinguished road. (+10) SlashandDash is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Up your training to four times a week. Alternative sessions strength,cardio, HITT. Train hard in that hour. Ensure appropriate food, snack in the day with nutritious food... pretty obvious stuff

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You are a woman. Your body produces estrogen in abundance.

If you want to get children you will need that bit of cushioning.
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.