aszhao is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Torn/Strained Pec?

Today I was bench pressing building up to my top set of 3x3 225 (~90% Max). I did my usual warmup/stretches. Bar, 95, 135, 185, 205, working set. Completed the first set of 3 fine and went on to do the second. During the second set on the second rep, I felt a pop on my upper right chest about two inches away from my armpit. I dropped the bar and rolled it off immediately and ended the workout. The pop was on the way up. Now I feel a hard bruising in the spot and bruising pain around my shoulder and upper arm. Has anyone had a similar experience that might be a torn pec? Maybe and MRI or xray?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It could be a torn pec, but might just be a strain. Get an MRI if you can (not just an X-ray).

aszhao is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yea hopefully just a strain. How long you think the recovery gonna be?