Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Borla?
    "Oh do you want it quieter?"

Omg that is hillarious!
    It was funny and cute. She did end up buying me the Borla exhaust for my first Charger for Father's Day.

And she gave me a nice chunk of change towards the Z06 as my Christmas present that year.

In fact she suggested that I buy the Z06 instead of the Grand Sport that I originally wanted. The look on the Sales Manager's face was priceless and I'm sure mine was even more so. I totally did not see that one coming.

I am a lucky dude.
    Insta: flexjs

Perseverance, Inc.

Spring Supremacy 2018 - 620/345/615 @ 50 yrs old

RIP Gene Rychlak

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    I don’t care for overdone, restomodded classics much either.

Survivors cars are my favorites.
    I like them both, but with a caveat. Say you got a late 60's Camaro and someone did an early 80's mod with fender flares, wide Micky Thompson rears and set it up looking basically like a drag car, that's sexy. Now if you took the same chassis and did blue lights underneath, shaved the handles, did gulwing doors, added a bunch of fiberglass etc, nah, that's not sexy.

To each their own.

Originally Posted by -=FLEX=- View Post
    And when I got my SRT 392 and the day I got it home I started pulling off all the badges and **** off the trunk lid and she was freaking out. "you just bought a $63k car and you're tearing it up?"
    Thinking I was in the back seat of that running late once on the way to a PL meat, sounded pretty damn good from where I was sitting.
    Bro with mattbro95

***Dirty South Crew***

Post Workout Commando Crew

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Update: The meet was canceled so......

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Great folks. Really friendly.
    This is what I am hoping for.

Well you've already said you have no intentions of modifying your Vette so what are you hoping to learn?
    Maybe stuff about cars, I honestly don't know jack sh!t about cars, so maybe this could be a hobby I pick up?

Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    Old Geezers join car clubs. Just sayin'.

You want a hobby with some action, BH. Like being a bodyguard/driver for a stripper.
    Truth is I am concern that I will be the oldest guy there and not fit in

Also, Chaz honestly my life has been pretty wild and I just want some calm "normalcy" if you will I know that sounds cliche, but it is what it is.

Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    You in the near future

It’s like I can’t stop now. I’ve rebuilt this engine probably 5 times.
    LMFAO!!! I don't even know how to change the oil on a car. I NEVER worked on any of my cars in my whole life just paid to get them fixed/worked on.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well BH the modifying addiction creeps up on you slowly. You go to a meet up and some random member asks what you plan to do to it; which turns into you considering it after seeing live examples. It usually starts with an air filter, then moves to small interior changes or wheels and extends to an ecu or chip. Then you hear a cool exhaust and want that for acceleration and highway tunnels because it sounds so dam good.
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good deal, John.

Hobbies are important for mental health. Especially nowadays.

My hobbies are goats, guns and bonsai. The problem is I can't ever allow my goats to come near my bonsai cuz the goats will eat 'em, and I'd be pissed and take my guns and shoot 'em (then cook 'em).

The struggle is real.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) startingat56 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Redfish225 View Post
    You in the near future

It’s like I can’t stop now. I’ve rebuilt this engine probably 5 times.

axle stands on ramps?????

please tell me you were not working underneath that

unless it was your wife's idea
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

-=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -=FLEX=- has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post

Thinking I was in the back seat of that running late once on the way to a PL meat, sounded pretty damn good from where I was sitting.
    Yep. I remember that.

I texted you at 6:40am and said I was one my way and you replied "This is stupid; let's just go fishing or something."

Good times.

It still had the stock exhaust on it then. Sounds a lot meaner now.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

Truth is I am concern that I will be the oldest guy there and not fit in
    If it is a Corvette only club you will likely be one of the youngest.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It was funny and cute. She did end up buying me the Borla exhaust for my first Charger for Father's Day.

And she gave me a nice chunk of change towards the Z06 as my Christmas present that year.

In fact she suggested that I buy the Z06 instead of the Grand Sport that I originally wanted. The look on the Sales Manager's face was priceless and I'm sure mine was even more so. I totally did not see that one coming.

I am a lucky dude.
    I have chatted with her, you did good!
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

Originally Posted by Podunks View Post
    My exact thoughts when reading that statement. My buddy is in his 50s, with a Z06, and usually feels like one of the youngest members when he shows up to official monthly and annual meets.
    They did an age poll on CorvetteForum a while back. 80% of members that voted on the poll were over 50 and 60% were over 60. LOL

And yeah; John and I are both in the over 50 crowd, but at least I'm at the lower end of 50.

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    They did an age poll on CorvetteForum a while back. 80% of members that voted on the poll were over 50 and 60% were over 60. LOL

And yeah; John and I are both in the over 50 crowd, but at least I'm at the lower end of 50.

Good lord, you might as well just go to church. The old time strongman dudes are older too 60's 70's, 80's, even 100+ but at least they lift, hell, those guys are awesome.

Regular old dudes just plain, well, they may have a cool car, they may think muscle man is cool, but I've seen too many stick their nose up at that sorta activity?
    Last edited by LWW; 05-18-2020 at 10:14 AM.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    Well BH the modifying addiction creeps up on you slowly. You go to a meet up and some random member asks what you plan to do to it; which turns into you considering it after seeing live examples. It usually starts with an air filter, then moves to small interior changes or wheels and extends to an ecu or chip. Then you hear a cool exhaust and want that for acceleration and highway tunnels because it sounds so dam good.
    I "fixed" up my other cars but never anything to do with the engine, more just on the radios, lights, rims, doors etc etc. So we will see.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Good deal, John.

Hobbies are important for mental health. Especially nowadays.

My hobbies are goats, guns and bonsai. The problem is I can't ever allow my goats to come near my bonsai cuz the goats will eat 'em, and I'd be pissed and take my guns and shoot 'em (then cook 'em).

The struggle is real.
    Dude you are seriously nuts.

If it is a Corvette only club you will likely be one of the youngest.
    I don't really get a long with older folks as I find them really boring, but ironically enough I want to be boring now, hard to explain I guess.
    On the list for Bannukah

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yep. I remember that.

I texted you at 6:40am and said I was one my way and you replied "This is stupid; let's just go fishing or something."

Good times.

It still had the stock exhaust on it then. Sounds a lot meaner now.
    Must have been 6:40 AM Canada time Bro

Bro with mattbro95

***Dirty South Crew***

Go back to April 29, 2017 for the original convo:

Perseverance, Inc.

RIP Gene Rychlak

Go back to April 29, 2017 for the original convo:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/WPO9aoa.jpg[mg]
    Hmm....

What I wouldn't give right now for overchalked hands, a bloody knee, eyes locked with Rheta or Carl and a pull away from a steak dinner and beers.
    Bro with mattbro95

***Dirty South Crew***

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I "fixed" up my other cars but never anything to do with the engine, more just on the radios, lights, rims, doors etc etc. So we will see.

Dude you are seriously nuts.

I don't really get a long with older folks as I find them really boring, but ironically enough I want to be boring now, hard to explain I guess.
    John, you've earned the right to be boring. It's kind of relaxing, let me tell ya!
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    John, you've earned the right to be boring. It's kind of relaxing, let me tell ya!
    I want to be boring but with excitement in my life, I know that sounds nutty but I want the excitement to be "calm", but interesting, something I look forward to be doing and not only look forward to, but be exited about it. Hope that makes sense.
    On the list for Bannukah

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Johnny, if I lived up there with a Vette, I would take weekend road trips to upstate New York, New Hampshire and Maine.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I want to be boring but with excitement in my life, I know that sounds nutty but I want the excitement to be "calm", but interesting, something I look forward to be doing and not only look forward to, but be exited about it. Hope that makes sense.
    It's not nutty at all, it's basically how I live. Most of the things I find interesting and exciting to me personally are things that others find boring -- gardening, hiking, home construction projects, classical music, literature, programming, geology, paleontology, evolutionary biology, astronomy, and lifting. If I mention any of these things to most people they'll shrug and go "eh." But they don't have to be interesting to anybody else, just me.

Same for you. What you do can be boring to everyone else in the world, but that's not your problem. As long as it captivates your mind and keeps you filled with ideas and creative new things to try, it will be exciting.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Johnny, if I lived up there with a Vette, I would take weekend road trips to upstate New York, New Hampshire and Maine.
    I am doing my own road trip to Florida in the next several weeks my wife doesn't want to come so I am doing it alone.

It's not nutty at all, it's basically how I live. Most of the things I find interesting and exciting to me personally are things that others find boring -- gardening, hiking, home construction projects, classical music, literature, programming, geology, paleontology, evolutionary biology, astronomy, and lifting. If I mention any of these things to most people they'll shrug and go "eh." But they don't have to be interesting to anybody else, just me.

Same for you. What you do can be boring to everyone else in the world, but that's not your problem. As long as it captivates your mind and keeps you filled with ideas and creative new things to try, it will be exciting.
    Perfectly understood.
    On the list for Bannukah

weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For a calm but "nutty" excitement, join a gun club. As a hobby it is very calm and technical. You will be spending hours of hard labor, patiently punching holes in paper, with accuracy of an autistic kid. Almost as calm as philately, with nutty twist to it.

I am doing my own road trip to Florida in the next several weeks my wife doesn't want to come so I am doing it alone.
    I know there's a good Silverlighnting joke here but it's just not coming to me.
    Bro with mattbro95

***Dirty South Crew***

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)

I find most dudes seem to get into home construction projects. I will gladly pay instead of doing any type of home projects. As far as your other interests I enjoy math parties (a math professor would call them parties). Programming is cool too, but for me, only the functions of it, not actually writing the code.

poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundXpound has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am really looking forward to this, like I said I hope I fit in..

Thanks man

We will see right now I love my car just the way it is, not really into modding.
    Modding will void the warranty, so it's a good thing.
    Life is tough. And it's tougher when you're stupid.

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    For a calm but "nutty" excitement, join a gun club. As a hobby it is very calm and technical. You will be spending hours of hard labor, patiently punching holes in paper, with accuracy of an autistic kid. Almost as calm as philately, with nutty twist to it.
    LOL I went to the shooting range several times and it was pretty kool, but didn't really catch my interest. I did however learn how to take apart my gun and clean it

Originally Posted by poundXpound View Post
    Modding will void the warranty, so it's a good thing.
    Why is that a good thing?
    On the list for Bannukah

2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try golf. I started 5 years ago and today I shoot in the high 70s.
    David

Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    Interesting, how do golf and bodybuilding work out (no pun) together?

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Johnny needs to start a realty show called:

Johnny's Quest for a Hobby

Episode 1:

On the New York Streets with Johnny Bodyhard:

"Hey John, have you found a hobby, yet, my brah?"

"Not yet, my ni**a. I went to a wine tasting last night and it didn't do much for me. I felt like punching the fuk out of several dudes who held their glasses with their pinkies sticking out. That really bugs the shiit out of me."

Stay tuned.

Last edited by Mark1T; 05-20-2020 at 09:19 AM.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cantplankwell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    78 I find is the perfect temperature for golfing
    Strength + Cardio + Proprioception = dominance

weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000) weiss1967 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

Johnny's Quest for a Hobby

Episode 1:

on spread.