Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    You're ahead of me there, I've never really been in a position to do any shell scripting. I've done a couple of desktop applications and a couple of database applications for work, one of those was pretty big, took me about 5 years. Did a couple of toy apps for my own entertainment, and I've been toying with the idea of building a web app to track my various workout programs, but my motivation for coding seems to be spiraling downward of late.

That web app would be a nice project. Lots of integration type stuff you could also play around with too, if you wanted all that.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    That web app would be a nice project. Lots of integration type stuff you could also play around with too, if you wanted all that.
    Yeah, I'm torn. I have a basic design and the tools that I'd want to build it with (Django, which uses Python and Javascript and SQLite for a single user, MySQL or Postgres for multi-user), but I'm just having trouble setting aside the time for it.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.