Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    Try golf. I started 5 years ago and today I shoot in the high 70s.
    I can't say I won't like it cause I never tried it, I know watching it is boring as fck, don't know about playing it though.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Johnny needs to start a realty show called:

Johnny's Quest for a Hobby

Episode 1:

On the New York Streets with Johnny Bodyhard:

"Hey John, have you found a hobby, yet, my brah?"

"Not yet, my ni**a. I went to a wine tasting last night and it didn't do much for me. I felt like punching the fuk out of several dudes who held their glasses with their pinkies sticking out. That really bugs the shiit out of me."

Stay tuned.

LMFAO!!! Nice!
    On the list for Bannukah

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    I find most dudes seem to get into home construction projects. I will gladly pay instead of doing any type of home projects. As far as your other interests I enjoy math parties (a math professor would call them parties). Programming is cool too, but for me, only the functions of it, not actually writing the code.
    Well in that case I take back every bad thing I've ever said about you (although I reserve the right to say it again someday)!

I can't see hiring a contractor to do any job that I can possibly do, unless it's simply not practical to do it myself. Where I live, contractors are few and far between, so I've pretty much had to learn to do most things myself. I don't claim any great skill, it takes me longer to do simple things, but I still get them done. I don't scrimp on supplies and it still costs less than the pro would charge.

I built my wife a 20'x25' studio for her art projects, with a custom roof and cupola design to take advantage of the natural sunlight here while still providing shade. Designing that by an architect would have cost a mint. A carpenter friend of mine from out of state visited while it was in the frame stage. He took a look, did a couple of pullups from the ceiling joists, and said "It's obvious you're not an engineer!" I wasn't sure how to take that at the time, but later he repeated the old saying

"Any idiot can build a bridge that stands, it takes an engineer to build a bridge that barely stands." He was telling me that the studio was way overbuilt for the purpose. That doesn't bother me so much. I know that it will last. And I still saved money over what a contractor would have charged. It took longer, but my wife is extremely happy with the results. So am I, since that's also where I've set up my home gym until my workshop expansion is done.

As for programming, I get that the overall design can be more fun and creative than the details of the code. The main thing that separates me from someone who is truly competent is debugging. I suck at that. I've dabbled with a few languages, but I've mostly settled down to Javascript, Python, HTML, and SQL. And debugging those still sucks. Did a couple of things in C back in the day, and I don't think I'll try that again.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those par 3 executive courses can be tough
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I can't say I won't like it cause I never tried it, I know watching it is boring as fck, don't know about playing it though.
    Golf is one of those sports that you kind of need to play in order to be able to watch it. The entire reason I started golfing was to play in 4 man scrambles. I don't really enjoy playing on my own, just as a team.

I started 20 years ago and I shoot in the 60s. Then I load up on beer and play the back 9.

I remember when I was in my 20s I would get frustrated when I golfed. Then an older gentleman I was playing with saw me get frustrated and gave me some great advice. First he asked me how often I golf, and I told him about 10-12 times a year. Then he said "to be good at this game you need to be playing several times a week. So you don't play enough to get frustrated at how you play." I've enjoyed my rounds no matter where the ball goes ever since!
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trying to get started with woodworking - making small furniture, carving, some slöjd projects etc. Spend a couple months following different channels, planning my hobby room, buying equipment - electric, cordless and some antique type hand tools. Getting close to done setting things up. Makes taking walks in nature etc more appealing as I can scout for material recently chopped down by maintance folks.

Hope to get more of an artistic spin to it combining materials, inlays, maybe incapsulate some things from nature into table tops or other items. Just now starting to test the tools on free wood I collected just to get a sense for how the tools and various bits work, feel, and can do. All this is new to me, so no idea how it will unfold.

Never had a father in the household to learn all kinds of basic practical things and tools I imagine at least some had, but with the internet and and all these content creators teaching, it opens things up.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I started later in life as well, unlike you, I suck at it, but I'll tell you what, I sure love it. When I first started I lived within 1/4 mile of a course that was never busy and green fees were next to nothing, I was always out there as the sun was coming up and play my 18 for the day, I was hooked.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lightbulb

OP why don’t you and your crew get some cardboard and start breakdancing, I’m sure you done it in the past. How about getting one of those long skipping ropes and create a skipping team. You guys could then challenge others in the hood to a skipping match for turf rights. I’m only offering you cheap hobby options that fit your geographic location. With that said how about hop scotch. IIRC you posted a pic a while back of a meetup of old friends, one of which was wearing roller skates. How about giving that a try.
    True genius is often shown in elegant simplicity .

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    I started later in life as well, unlike you, I suck at it, but I'll tell you what, I sure love it. When I first started I lived within 1/4 mile of a course that was never busy and green fees were next to nothing, I was always out there as the sun was coming up and play my 18 for the day, I was hooked.
    I was very fortunate when I first took up the game around 17 years old. My dad worked at a factory that had its own golf course, and being his kid meant I could play the course for $2 to walk it. Then I went to college and my first year I stayed with my uncle, who worked for the city and got a special rate. We'd go and play nearly every day after work for $5 each with a cart.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    I was very fortunate when I first took up the game around 17 years old. My dad worked at a factory that had its own golf course, and being his kid meant I could play the course for $2 to walk it. Then I went to college and my first year I stayed with my uncle, who worked for the city and got a special rate. We'd go and play nearly every day after work for $5 each with a cart.
    That was a great deal on both counts Wesley. You started fairly young, you still at it? I haven't in a number of years.

ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by champ07 View Post
    I’m only offering you cheap hobby options that fit your geographic location.
    Wow, talk about stereotyping.

64 and still a newbie.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP why don’t you and your crew get some cardboard and start breakdancing, I’m sure you done it in the past. How about getting one of those long skipping ropes and create a skipping team. You guys could then challenge others in the hood to a skipping match for turf rights. I’m only offering you cheap hobby options that fit your geographic location. With that said how about hop scotch. IIRC you posted a pic a while back of a meetup of old friends, one of which was wearing roller skates. How about giving that a try.
    Awesome ideas man! However I can't for the life of me recall me hanging out with someone with roller skates on, I must be losing my mind...but nonetheless appreciate all the ideas they are awesome, I especially like the hopscotch idea! Reps!
    On the list for Bannukah

champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000) champ07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ElrondHubbard View Post
    Wow, talk about stereotyping.
    Well I could of said shooting people or graffiti.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    That was a great deal on both counts Wesley. You started fairly young, you still at it? I haven't in a number of years.
    I'm still at it when I have the chance. Life has kinda gotten in the way in recent years. Its one of those things that I never plan on giving up completely, until my body starts to fail. I got my first set of hand me down clubs in 97 (Wilson Staff) and then bought my own set in 99 (Excalibur). Then in 2008 I got my current set (Cleveland). For my next set I'm going to go ahead and get fitted for the first time. My favorite purchase so far has been my Taylor Made Spider putter. Me and that thing have become one. Its great knowing every time I miss a putt, its because I missed the putt in how I read it. I never look at that club wondering why it came off the face different than I expected.

I've finally reached a place in life where I can do some "destination golf" for the first time, so I'm looking forward to that. I'm talking about the idea of picking a course I want to play, then traveling out to play it with my dad/friends, instead of just playing courses in my immediate driving radius.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP why don’t you and your crew get some cardboard and start breakdancing, I’m sure you done it in the past.
    I'm actually e-freinds with a guy in the BX that still break dances, he's also super strong. Dude is cooler than the other side of my pillow:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_ve7XqDk1g/
    Bro with mattbro95

***Dirty South Crew***

Post Workout Commando Crew

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Awesome ideas man! However I can't for the life of me recall me hanging out with someone with roller skates on, I must be losing my mind...but nonetheless appreciate all the ideas they are awesome, I especially like the hopscotch idea! Reps!

It seems he was talking about "The Warriors" movie, (didn't you have those jackets?), there was a gang on roller skates, LOL.

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    I'm still at it when I have the chance. Life has kinda gotten in the way in recent years. Its one of those things that I never plan on giving up completely, until my body starts to fail. I got my first set of hand me down clubs in 97 (Wilson Staff) and then bought my own set in 99 (Excalibur). Then in 2008 I got my current set (Cleveland). For my next set I'm going to go ahead and get fitted for the first time. My favorite purchase so far has been my Taylor Made Spider putter. Me and that thing have become one. Its great knowing every time I miss a putt, its because I missed the putt in how I read it. I never look at that club wondering why it came off the face different than I expected.

I've finally reached a place in life where I can do some "destination golf" for the first time, so I'm looking forward to that. I'm talking about the idea of picking a course I want to play, then traveling out to play it with my dad/friends, instead of just playing courses in my immediate driving radius.
    Good for you Wesley, it sure sounds like you enjoy it and the destination golf thing is amazing, especially with your Dad and friends. Plenty of memories will be made doing that, pretty cool.

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    As for programming, I get that the overall design can be more fun and creative than the details of the code. The main thing that separates me from someone who is truly competent is debugging. I suck at that. I've dabbled with a few languages, but I've mostly settled down to Javascript, Python, HTML, and SQL. And debugging those still sucks. Did a couple of things in C back in the day, and I don't think I'll try that again.

I know what you mean regarding debugging, and that seems more likely for today's programming in the industry, as the modules and libraries are already written.

I've dabbled with those languages when I have some time, I have also dabbled in using the bash shell scripting language to do some network scanning, pretty cool stuff!!!

Well I could of said shooting people or graffiti.
    Nah did those already, got tired of shooting people and the graffiti well, the trains no longer hold the graffiti.

It seems he was talking about "The Warriors" movie, (didn't you have those jackets?), there was a gang on roller skates, LOL.
    Ohhhh
    On the list for Bannukah

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey bodyhard..I saw this clip on YouTube about the Bronx in the eighties and it looked like warzone. Did it really look like that? It looked bad, how can u live there? What happened to the place to make it look like that or maybe it was fake news?
    I would like to talk to the manager

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Hey bodyhard..I saw this clip on YouTube about the Bronx in the eighties and it looked like warzone. Did it really look like that? It looked bad, how can u live there? What happened to the place to make it look like that or maybe it was fake news?
    Yup the Bronx in the 80's was sick especially the South Bronx where I was raised.
    On the list for Bannukah

Was in New York City for a tournament in 1989 we were given a bus tour through Brooklyn,Queens,Manhattan etc. We asked to go to the Bronx, they wouldn’t take us. The bus driver was afraid something would happen to us.

I know what you mean regarding debugging, and that seems more likely for today's programming in the industry, as the modules and libraries are already written.

I've dabbled with those languages when I have some time, I have also dabbled in using the bash shell scripting language to do some network scanning, pretty cool stuff!!!
    You're ahead of me there, I've never really been in a position to do any shell scripting. I've done a couple of desktop applications and a couple of database applications for work, one of those was pretty big, took me about 5 years. Did a couple of toy apps for my own entertainment, and I've been toying with the idea of building a web app to track my various workout programs, but my motivation for coding seems to be spiraling downward of late.

64 and still a newbie.

IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Have had a decent time with some of the motorcycle clubs I have been involved with but the car ones have been meh.
    This.

Get you a Harley or some kind of chopper, join a motorcycle club. I guarantee you will never be bored.

IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IronCharles has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP why don’t you and your crew get some cardboard and start breakdancing, I’m sure you done it in the past.

That reminded me of this:

I remember when that movie came out. BH said once that one of his friends is in it.

You're ahead of me there, I've never really been in a position to do any shell scripting. I've done a couple of desktop applications and a couple of database applications for work, one of those was pretty big, took me about 5 years. Did a couple of toy apps for my own entertainment, and I've been toying with the idea of building a web app to track my various workout programs, but my motivation for coding seems to be spiraling downward of late.

That web app would be a nice project. Lots of integration type stuff you could also play around with too, if you wanted all that.

That web app would be a nice project. Lots of integration type stuff you could also play around with too, if you wanted all that.
    Yeah, I'm torn. I have a basic design and the tools that I'd want to build it with (Django, which uses Python and Javascript and SQLite for a single user, MySQL or Postgres for multi-user), but I'm just having trouble setting aside the time for it.

64 and still a newbie.