mauricesircus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Brazilian ex bodybuilder which wants to improve his english

Hey everyone, my name is Maurice Sircus and I really need to improve my english to a fluent conversation level.

I quit the bodybuilding because I have a genetic problem which every injection cause me calcification. So every spot that I inject in the past ****ed me, so I'm not injecting anymore, I'm natural, and off course my body is no longer good like before.

I graduated in nutrition and physical education here in Brazil.

I'm seeking some people over age 20 to talk in skype or any other place. I can offer some advices/orientations, talk about diet/exercises...
    Attached Images
    A Brazilian person which wants to improve English and know more about the culture of other countries.

Location: Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brazil is known for its Synthol abuse but you look way better.

Oh and known for football too. I still love Brazil Ronaldo more than Portuguese Ronaldo.
    I have a good joke about water retention. But I'm going to hold onto it for now.