Thread: Need help

nikims74 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need help

Hi I’m new here I need help with at home beginner weightlifting. I’m new to this I was 280 lbs and I’m down to 150 I’ve worked really hard to get where I am and now I want to build muscle thank you

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nikims74 View Post
    Hi I’m new here I need help with at home beginner weightlifting. I’m new to this I was 280 lbs and I’m down to 150 I’ve worked really hard to get where I am and now I want to build muscle thank you
    What equipment do you have? This program just needs dumbbells and is highly recommended:-

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...post1266579671

Just follow as the guide states on the program its self explanatory.

For nutrition follow the guidance here aiming to add around a max of 1-1.5lbs a month, all calories and macros are explained in the link:-

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

After reading all that any more specific questions ask away.