Bmuir40 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bluetooth Scale Question

Is there a Bluetooth scale available, where your personal trainer can see your weight (and other things like body fat percentage) remotely?

With the COVID situation, I am lucky enough to have a trainer helping me virtually. It would help her if she could see my progress on the scale. I don't know if that can be possible or not. I don't want to buy a random one, before asking.

Thanks

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Why can't you just tell him your weight?

vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000) vristang is just really nice. (+1000)
    bluetooth is pretty short range, isn't it?

Only way I can think of to do this, would to be to use a fitbit scale, and give your trainer access to your fitbit account. fitbit isn't the only brand that does this, but that's what I use...

It would be safer for your personal information, to email your trainer updates when needed.
    Jason
    First USAPL meet Feb 17th, 2017. Results S/B/D - 350/303/419
    Building a garage gym...

My advice is from personal experience only, use at your own risk, lol

Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sdca7718 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Bmuir40 View Post
    Is there a Bluetooth scale available, where your personal trainer can see your weight (and other things like body fat percentage) remotely?

With the COVID situation, I am lucky enough to have a trainer helping me virtually. It would help her if she could see my progress on the scale. I don't know if that can be possible or not. I don't want to buy a random one, before asking.

Thanks
    I use the Withings scale, it has multiple users and links to your phone and health app for ios. The accuracy of BMI or anything else it reads is up for debate.
    ▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #76 ▪█─────█▪

inside the box thinker CliveWarren's Avatar
    CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The scale that builds up on my bluetooth is just earwax. Just wipe it off with a damp paper towel. A swab with isopropyl alchol (rubbing alcohol) to clean the orifice and rubber cup.
    Clive, you're a good guy. - AttyGuy

()---() York Barbell Club #62 (DD) ()---()
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #67 ▪█─────█▪

philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bmuir40 View Post

Thanks
    Just screen shot the image on your phone and text to them.

Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000) Duplicitous is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Why can't you just tell him your weight?
    Right?