Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    it's not the flu. I dreaded every night. Fever would hit between 102 and 102.5 at night. It felt like my whole body was on fire combined with a weird buzzing throughout my body. I would wake in the mornings drenched in sweat and shaking like a leaf with a weird metallic smell in nose... that is of course if I managed to even sleep. I would estimated I slept no more than two hours a night for a week. Headaches, earaches, delirium.....I absolutely do not want my parents to get this chit and they both work in hospitals. Thankfully, my mother has chosen to stay home.
    Pshhhhhhhh this man is a Bill Gates shill about to push vaccines on all of us!

NOT srs. Very glad you are OK brah.

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember how much you'd troll about COVID haha. Glad you're doing okay. It's scary **** when it happens to you (thankfully it hasn't to me or my family).
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    so it’s not in the video? Gotcha
    Meanwhile , med device companies are developing uv lights that can be inserted into a tracheotomy and disinfect the lungs
    That's a cool story bro but Trump wasn't talking about UV light there. Watch the video.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    That's a cool story bro but Trump wasn't talking about UV light there. Watch the video.
    i did, I can’t find where he mentions liquid disinfectant
    So I could say that he wasn’t talking about liquid disinfectant
    He only mentioned uv light in the video
    Dallas Cowboys

Lifted for 26 years

Ass > tits
    No Debt Crew

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread is now about Trump's retarded UV/injection comments? Got it.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He mentions UV light being shone through the skin and asks the doctor about that, and then moves on from that to the "disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute", which in the WH briefing was bleach/isopropyl alcohol. Even without knowing what was discussed in the briefing, basic social skills and understanding of sentence structure should tell you that Trump was no longer talking about the UV topic. Not sure which part you're missing.
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    glad you are recovering OP

my mother is still recovering from covid; she was diagnosed with it a month ago and had to spend a week in an ICU because of how bad the pneumonia was. luckily she was able to breath on her own; her O2 levels took awhile for it to stabilize and went back to normal by the time she was done with all of the meds they gave her. she's 68, so recovery is slow; she's still weak and the slightest activity gets her exhausted. she's lucky she went to the doctor right away; it started off as a bad head ache/body aches, then the next day she had a hard time breathing and had shortness of breath. she went from being normal to full blown pneumonia in two days.

my brother has a friend from NY that got it in March. his friend didnt even know he had it; only had slight flu symptoms but he got tested because his friends from church had it. he recovered but it spread to the family; sadly the parents got hit hard and the father didnt make it.
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TonyTriangles View Post
    glad you are recovering OP

my mother is still recovering from covid; she was diagnosed with it a month ago and had to spend a week in an ICU because of how bad the pneumonia was. luckily she was able to breath on her own; her O2 levels took awhile for it to stabilize and went back to normal by the time she was done with all of the meds they gave her. she's 68, so recovery is slow; she's still weak and the slightest activity gets her exhausted. she's lucky she went to the doctor right away; it started off as a bad head ache/body aches, then the next day she had a hard time breathing and had shortness of breath. she went from being normal to full blown pneumonia in two days.

my brother has a friend from NY that got it in March. his friend didnt even know he had it; only had slight flu symptoms but he got tested because his friends from church had it. he recovered but it spread to the family; sadly the parents got hit hard and the father didnt make it.
    Sorry to hear your mom is sick but Im glad she's doing better. I can imagine how stressful for you and your family day to day.

As for your friend who spread it to his family, that is horrible. I just told my old man to stay away from young people. They are they asymptomatic carriers that spread chit around without realizing it. The one thing Im glad I did do was even before I was sick I stayed away from my family just in case. Good thing I did.
    MAGA

TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TonyTriangles is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sorry to hear your mom is sick but Im glad she's doing better. I can imagine how stressful for you and your family day to day.

As for your friend who spread it to his family, that is horrible. I just told my old man to stay away from young people. They are they asymptomatic carriers that spread chit around without realizing it. The one thing Im glad I did do was even before I was sick I stayed away from my family just in case. Good thing I did.
    my brother's friend got it in the early stages of it spreading in NYC and there was very little information on what to do, how to deal with it, etc.

it sucks but this is the new normal for elderly folks; basically they have to stay inside until they can get vaccinated, or risk catching it and dying. its a good thing that grocery stores/costco delivers, otherwise a lot more of the elderly would be at risk
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He mentions UV light being shone through the skin and asks the doctor about that, and then moves on from that to the "disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute", which in the WH briefing was bleach/isopropyl alcohol. Even without knowing what was discussed in the briefing, basic social skills and understanding of sentence structure should tell you that Trump was no longer talking about the UV topic. Not sure which part you're missing.
    So he doesn't mention specifically that you should be injecting or ingensting ANYTHING
    He asks a question about whether or not a disinfectant-like method of killing viruses rapidly for internal use could be possible

CNN says "hurr, drink bleach! Inject Lysol!"
    Nancy Pelosi backs up the Lysol BS

Instead of doing a quick bit of research, you immedately employ far left mental gymnastic tactics and arrive at this conclusion

Wow
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    So he doesn't mention specifically that you should be injecting or ingensting ANYTHING
    He asks a question about whether or not a disinfectant-like method of killing viruses rapidly for internal use could be possible

Instead of doing a quick bit of research, you immedately employ far left mental gymnastic tactics and arrive at this conclusion

Wow
    This is a distinction without much difference. Both remarks are retarded.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaegerBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JaegerBrah View Post
    Glad you're on the mend and didn't suffer for too long.

A few questions, though;
    - How old are you?
    - What would you say your body fat percentage is?
    - How often do you get sick/flu-like symptoms prior to this?
    - To add to the above question, what was the worst virus/flu/etc. you have gotten?
    Tfw your posts are one of the few OP ignored.
    My skinnyfat transformation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165289671

BPD crew
    INTJ crew
    Nihilist crew
    Misanthrope crew
    Pescatarian crew
    S: 295 ATG B: 275 DL: 455 OHP: 200

****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178526741

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was a question, you imbecile

I can't believe the Fake News MSM got so much mileage out of so many stupid people despite the quote being right there in text and freely available video.

That's before he talks about doctors recommendations
    Lol @ not being able to accept that Trump is a moron. That was one of the dumbest questions, son.

Sorry to break it to you, but when people say, "there are no dumb questions, only dumb people," what they mean is that only dumb people ask dumb questions. Most dumb people asking dumb questions are too dumb to understand that, hence why we laugh at them.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Actually, I value his posts much more than I value yours. I hardly ever read your bullshiit, but I always read his posts. You're always instigating e-fights. I think you're a fukking punk.
    you wanna fight tough guy? lol, give me a fukking break. take the offended routine elsewhere or grow a thicker skin. maybe your constitution is too weak for online forums.
    This account is not managed by an aspiring Winnipeg comedian, Amanda Hoggenkys. Please check out videos on YouTube. Posts 67% satire.

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000) AA43560 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good as far as I know. I spend a lot of time outdoors. I do drink a lot(not now of course) and if correct booze can lower vitamin D. Regardless, ill be making some long term changes to my lifestyle.
    Have you been tested? If you dont have blood levels you cant really assume your good on vitamin D. Darker skin + northern hemisphere is notorious for deficiency, even if your outside a lot. People are crazy low constantly without knowing it.
    Best lifts (Don't lift for strength anymore. No more deadlifts or squats)
    270 Bench Max
    340 Squat Max
    495 Deadlift Max

*Palestinian Crew* *Jerusalem Crew* *Orthodox Muslim/Anti-Satanist Crew*
    Boycott Israel
    https://www.ancreport.com/

z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) z4v4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AA43560 View Post
    Have you been tested? If you dont have blood levels you cant really assume your good on vitamin D. Darker skin + northern hemisphere is notorious for deficiency, even if your outside a lot. People are crazy low constantly without knowing it.
    It wasn't V-D deficiency; it was 5G poisoning.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167564111&p=1372188493&viewfull=1#post1372188493

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    so I guess we can safely now dispense with the idea that the only people who will get a serious case of this are the old or people who were soon going to die anyway?
    We don’t ignore statistics over individual cases. Young people are at low risk of dying. OP’s experience doesn’t change that. Kind of sad you are seizing on it to make your point.

that makes no sense because this forum keeps telling me that if you're healthy you have nothing to fear from this virus.
    Who said that? Are you sure they weren’t talking about dying?

how can someone 65+ voluntarily quarantine when everything is opening up again? they still have to get groceries, get prescriptions filled, etc. it's not like you can lock granny in a box until a vaccine comes out.
    They stay locked up, order things online, and have people deliver their groceries to them.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JaegerBrah View Post
    Tfw your posts are one of the few OP ignored.
    I got you big dog

36. Probably 25-30bf right. Since my back injury I've put on about 50lbs. Cant remember getting the flu as an adult although I've had my fair share of colds and a case of bronchitis.

Originally Posted by AA43560 View Post
    Thx, I'll get it checked out, among other things.
    MAGA

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    basically its not the flu, I don't think all the precautions were necessary but most were warranted. Anyone who thinks this aint a big deal is just wrong. At this point, I worry about my parents. I can't imagine fight this chit in your 70's and 80s. It must feel like a death sentence for seniors.
    That’s what myself and others here were trying to explain.

Glad you’re okay.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sawoobley View Post
    Who said that?
    kusok.
    So much universe, so little time.

LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LargePeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Lol @ not being able to accept that Trump is a moron. That was one of the dumbest questions, son.

Sorry to break it to you, but when people say, "there are no dumb questions, only dumb people," what they mean is that only dumb people ask dumb questions. Most dumb people asking dumb questions are too dumb to understand that, hence why we laugh at them.
    Can you point me to the passage of speech where Trump said disinfectants should be injected or ingested?

I've been hearing about it for weeks, and yet when challeneged no one can actually point out where those words were uttered - just that CNN said something along those lines and every easily convinced moron ran with it.

Son
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

ALWAYS PICK 4 CREW

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP CREW

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER CREW

EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW

Wow
    Listen ShortBusPeter, next time you go to the doctor you can ask him whether injecting bleach/isopropyl alcohol might work to kill a virus. No doubt your doctor probably wouldn't be surprised to hear that coming from you, but I can assure you he wouldn't think it was a reasonable or non-retarded question/that you aren't mentally ill. Report back to us though champ.

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you wanna fight tough guy? lol, give me a fukking break. take the offended routine elsewhere or grow a thicker skin. maybe your constitution is too weak for online forums.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PAU1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that's funny because I look down on manlets like you.
    This account is not managed by an aspiring Winnipeg comedian, Amanda Hoggenkys. Please check out videos on YouTube. Posts 67% satire.

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) twovalvekid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

It wasn't V-D deficiency; it was 5G poisoning.
    Listen ShortBusPeter, next time you go to the doctor you can ask him whether injecting bleach/isopropyl alcohol might work to kill a virus. No doubt your doctor probably wouldn't be surprised to hear that coming from you, but I can assure you he wouldn't think it was a reasonable or non-retarded question/that you aren't mentally ill. Report back to us though champ.
    that's funny because I look down on manlets like you.
    If you guys want to make a specific thread about trump and covid, go make yet another one FFS.

OP, cant remember if you said it or not, but do you have any of the lasting "problems" once you get recovered?
    MFC
    Misc Cologne Crew | **BBC** | Aventus Friday Crew

RIP YGST

Originally Posted by twovalvekid View Post
    If you guys want to make a specific thread about trump and covid, go make yet another one FFS.
    And if you want to make a specific thread crying about "libs" and Trump, go make yet another one, ffs.

Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The problem here is that Trump was talking in his typical autistic word salad, so it's impossible to know what exactly he was talking about (I'm not convinced even he knows sometimes).

RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RIKTER has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Meanwhile , med device companies are developing uv lights that can be inserted into a tracheotomy and disinfect the lungs
    Trump was referencing the briefing he had earlier of which we know what was discussed. There were two things discussed there regarding this - UV light disinfection, and bleach/alcohol which kills the virus in minutes.

If you can't make elementary logical steps at 41, that's on you son.
    Hmmmm isingmodel, responded to the same post twice basically saying the same thing...however, I did notice the use of the word, son which I bolded at the end of one of the replies....reminds of the CCP troll Z4V4...Hmmmmmm.

Originally Posted by RIKTER View Post
    Hmmmm isingmodel, responded to the same post twice basically saying the same thing...however, I did notice the use of the word, son which I bolded at the end of one of the replies....reminds of the CCP troll Z4V4...Hmmmmmm.
    Have you considered a career in the FBI special needs division?

Oh and I think you accused me of being Rocker before. Who will it be next time?

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50