BBBaDDD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Does it look like I have gynecomastia?

Hey guys, so I used to be pretty fat and had some sort of gyno thing and would feel ashamed of my body. I started to work out like 2-3 years ago and ever since I have been trying to increase the frequency and length of my workouts. Now, unfortunately, I can't find my 'before' pics, I just wanted to get an opinion, does it still look like I have gyno? Or it doesn't look that bad? Should I still feel ashamed to take off my shirt?
    Regardless of what you say, I still plan to improve my workouts, I feel like the first 2 years of my workouts were not effective coz I wasnt putting enough effort and time but now I decided to take it serious.
    Attached Images

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BBBaDDD View Post
    Hey guys, so I used to be pretty fat and had some sort of gyno thing and would feel ashamed of my body. I started to work out like 2-3 years ago and ever since I have been trying to increase the frequency and length of my workouts. Now, unfortunately, I can't find my 'before' pics, I just wanted to get an opinion, does it still look like I have gyno? Or it doesn't look that bad? Should I still feel ashamed to take off my shirt?
    Regardless of what you say, I still plan to improve my workouts, I feel like the first 2 years of my workouts were not effective coz I wasnt putting enough effort and time but now I decided to take it serious.
    Hey there, brother!

I wouldn't be ashamed to take off my shirt. You have a good, athletic build now. Your. Heat and arms are in good proportion and your chest looks full and muscular, rather than flabby (if that what is worrying you). As your bodyfat percentage drops, you'll see more fat disappear around your chest.

- Skip
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

BBBaDDD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Abdominator View Post
    Hey there, brother!

I wouldn't be ashamed to take off my shirt. You have a good, athletic build now. Your. Heat and arms are in good proportion and your chest looks full and muscular, rather than flabby (if that what is worrying you). As your bodyfat percentage drops, you'll see more fat disappear around your chest.

- Skip
    Thank you so much man for your reply! I gotta say reading this made me pretty happy about my results

pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100) pypps77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BBBaDDD View Post
    no gyno, just a fat brah , dont worry...it will look good when u get under 12% bf

letunino is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looks OK