bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Is the size of testicles are directly related to the amount of testo production ?

Hello, I would like to know if these are related.

(side note: why it says my age is 50, that's not the age I enter when registering).
    Last edited by bakhamnoy; 05-10-2020 at 05:59 AM.

eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eomrat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bakhamnoy View Post
    Hello, I would like to know if these are related.

(side note: why it says my age is 50, that's not the age I enter when registering).
    No.
    "I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of liberty.
    -Thomas Jefferson

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No... indirectly
    They can also be large from increased fluid (e.g. enlarged epididymus) or from problems like cysts (and worse). Don't forget they do more than one job too.

If this is just curiousity, next time try Google

But if this is due to a personal concern (serious comment now) speak to your family doctor
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) bakhamnoy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    No... indirectly
    They can also be large from increased fluid (e.g. enlarged epididymus) or from problems like cysts (and worse). Don't forget they do more than one job too.

If this is just curiousity, next time try Google

But if this is due to a personal concern (serious comment now) speak to your family doctor
    ok thanks, I tried google first but sometimes articles says yes and sometimes no, that's why I wanted to ask on a bodybuilding forum.

2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2nd_chance has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you asking for a friend?
    David

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I was in submarines. We had to trundle our testicles in a wheelbarrow.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

Originally Posted by 2nd_chance View Post
    Are you asking for a friend?
    of course.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bakhamnoy View Post
    of course.
    Tell your friend to put his/her tiny balls on the table and ask for himself/herself
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. My goat Duke has ballz the size of South Pacific coconuts.

He kept busting through his pen so he can do his thing with the female goats.

So we ended up with 7 goat kids.

This was him 2 years ago when he was only 2 years old. He is bigger and stronger now. And his ballz are big full of testosterone.

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.