Biomechanist is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Long Time Lurker Finally Joining In

Hello all,

I've lurked here for years and never posted. Not going to lie - most of the stuff I've come across is full of the toxic 'phaggot' responses so I've put off creating an account until now. I'm looking forward to being around here and contributing to the community.

Background for me: I'm 32 years old, have a bachelors in kinesiology, a masters in kinesiology and a phd in kinesiology, so you can say that I like movement sciences. I studied exercise physiology and biomechanics for my masters degree and then focused on biomechanics for my doctoral studies.

Lifting wise - I am natty, I'm 6'1'', 205 lbs, 15% body fat, and started May 1st, 2019. Went from 172 lbs to 205 lbs (current as of May 9th, 2020). I don't test my maxes, but current lifts are 5x3 315 Bench, 3x8 315 deadlifts, 3x8 630 (without machine weight) for leg press, 3x8 155 overheard shoulder press, and 3x8 55 dumbbell curls.

Stats: 16.5 inch arms (cold, elbow joint flexed), 7.0 wrists, 32.5 waist, 45 chest, 17 calves, etc.

Goals - I'm going to continue and hit 210/215 and then cut to 10% BF.

Cheers all and see you around.

hocaokhanh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hope to have more articles sharing knowledge from you