Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Justang is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AriGhold View Post
    I love how you guys continue to paint Jordan in the best light possible and lebron in the worst. You couldn’t form an honest argument on lebron if your life depended on it. You’re far too emotional.

Keep glossing over Jordan having the greatest coach of all time. Keep discussing how bad the east is now while ignoring the cavs record without lebron and the bulls record in 94/95 without Jordan. Keep glossing over lebron having to go up against one of the biggest nba dynasties of all time. The more you guys argue the less value we take from anything you say.
    It's simple to paint Jordan as #1, just look at the resume. No-one cares what you value, lebron won't ever be the #1 to the majority and lebron fans are very salty about it. As soon as the hype fades off so will lebrons rank continue to slip. You can't excuse 3-6 lol just no.
    Westbrook Wizards Crew

Westbrook, Falcons, Lakers, Braves

^Fan of Russell Westbrook^

^Anthony Davis for Future GOAT of the Decade award^

DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000) DeputyDong5 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Justang View Post
    It's simple to paint Jordan as #1, just look at the resume. No-one cares what you value, lebron won't ever be the #1 to the majority and lebron fans are very salty about it. As soon as the hype fades off so will lebrons rank continue to slip. You can't excuse 3-6 lol just no.
    Someone should conduct a study which analyzes the brain chemistry of these Bronsexuals. They literally just pretend that any of the many blunders in LeBron's career never happened. Getting swept twice in the finals... one of the largest margins of defeat in final's history... getting smoked by Jason Terry... the entire Dallas series... his flops... getting carried off the court... his praising of China because muh chinese money.

I have concluded I am done here... arguments have been made on both sides, I will let everyone formulate their own opinion... which they are entitled to. And I am entitled to my opinion that their opinion is dogchit.

LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100) LeanDude84 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I actually like the documentary. It is most likely not 100% accurate but the guy was a great athlete, if not the best ever, then in top 3 for sure. It is hard to argue with that.