JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just Bought a Kia Telluride

First, this car was very difficult to find. I'd called around my area (DFW) and there were almost none in stock. One dealership has a S version they marked up $10,000, wanted me to come in and look at it and promised they might be able to wave some of that but I wasn't in the mood to get assfuked.

I wanted the EX, which is two steps up from the base L. I ended with the S which was not quite what I wanted but I took the first one I could get. On the day the sales woman called me about it being available, I'd been told earlier that morning it would probably not be until the end of the year when 2021s came available that I would get one. The car is for the wife and her previous car was nearly undrivable, so I felt like taking that now rather than putting more money into an older car that was on it's last legs.

With the 2020s, production got hurt with their factories here b/c of Covid and the leather they use is out of Mexico, which has halted production, so they aren't making any more. I wasn't on a list but there were people who put down $500ish and they were being told to come get a refund on their down payment because it didn't look like they'd be able to fulfill them. I feel like I got pretty lucky, I'd put out a lot of calls to dealerships all over town and even some a decent drive out.

Inside is nice but nothing blows me away about it. I like the middle and back rows, just so easy to get in and out of, the doors fold up easily and quickly and it's a breeze for people to get in and out. The middle row is quite roomy (I again had to settle here, wanted captain's chars but ended with a full row). I did fine in the very back row for a test run, at just under 6'. Lots of cool amenities, if anyone has seen any video on them, it's just well thought out. Charging ports all over the car and in intelligent places, everything works easily and reliably, just a good solid car for a family of 4+
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

The left 2019: "speech is violence"

The left 2020: "violence is speech"

DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice suv, what color did you pick? How much did you pay out the door? Does it come with android auto and the dash screen? Please post pictures!

akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats on the new ride. They look super nice, and I much prefer the Kia to the Hyundai Pallisade.

On a semi related note. Last week my buddy picked up a new Explorer ST. $3K under MSRP and 0% for 60 months. It’s a damn nice vehicle, and moves decently for a mid size SUV.

I lift therefore I am PlanoLifter's Avatar
    PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PlanoLifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    First, this car was very difficult to find. I'd called around my area (DFW) and there were almost none in stock. One dealership has a S version they marked up $10,000, wanted me to come in and look at it and promised they might be able to wave some of that but I wasn't in the mood to get assfuked.

I wanted the EX, which is two steps up from the base L. I ended with the S which was not quite what I wanted but I took the first one I could get. On the day the sales woman called me about it being available, I'd been told earlier that morning it would probably not be until the end of the year when 2021s came available that I would get one. The car is for the wife and her previous car was nearly undrivable, so I felt like taking that now rather than putting more money into an older car that was on it's last legs.

With the 2020s, production got hurt with their factories here b/c of Covid and the leather they use is out of Mexico, which has halted production, so they aren't making any more. I wasn't on a list but there were people who put down $500ish and they were being told to come get a refund on their down payment because it didn't look like they'd be able to fulfill them. I feel like I got pretty lucky, I'd put out a lot of calls to dealerships all over town and even some a decent drive out.

Inside is nice but nothing blows me away about it. I like the middle and back rows, just so easy to get in and out of, the doors fold up easily and quickly and it's a breeze for people to get in and out. The middle row is quite roomy (I again had to settle here, wanted captain's chars but ended with a full row). I did fine in the very back row for a test run, at just under 6'. Lots of cool amenities, if anyone has seen any video on them, it's just well thought out. Charging ports all over the car and in intelligent places, everything works easily and reliably, just a good solid car for a family of 4+
    Congrats. Never driven one but they look sharp.
    Flight crew

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Black exterior, black interior -- honestly, wish it would have been grey but I took what was available (grey interior, I mean). So hard to keep clean and in the Summers, it's going to be bad with heat.

Looks sharp, though. Sorry, no pictures, I'm reticent to put much personal stuff up, no offense to you guys but I'm talking about the weirdo(s) out there.

It drives... fine? Did I talk about it. I'm a slower driver so I don't care that it's not a race horse. It handles very nicely and I found it fun to drive. Decent sound system on the S level as well, which I was happy about, I figured it wouldn't be good at all.
    Reminder list: Clickbait, seven11, z4v4, ceizer1985, SkinnyKappa, maverickTT1, KINGFABIAN

The left 2019: "speech is violence"

The left 2020: "violence is speech"

DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoragonKingu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Black exterior, black interior -- honestly, wish it would have been grey but I took what was available (grey interior, I mean). So hard to keep clean and in the Summers, it's going to be bad with heat.

Looks sharp, though. Sorry, no pictures, I'm reticent to put much personal stuff up, no offense to you guys but I'm talking about the weirdo(s) out there.

It drives... fine? Did I talk about it. I'm a slower driver so I don't care that it's not a race horse. It handles very nicely and I found it fun to drive. Decent sound system on the S level as well, which I was happy about, I figured it wouldn't be good at all.
    How much was it out the door?

Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So hard to find!!!
    Wanted one for the wife as well - but there's zero chance I'm paying over sticker for a KIA. Though one just popped up just now on a local dealership site hmmm. I actually bought her an Audi Q7 instead, but I might pick this up too and switch with her.
    Always Pick #4

Gathering The Six Stones tunafishha's Avatar
    tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Congratulations, youre a cuck!

I've said it before and Ill say it again, KIA probably has the lowest badge status out of all the economy cars.
    *5'5 Purple Asian Titan*
    *(-1,707,191 point(s) total)*
    *Catholic*
    *Got called Ricky Tan by a black guy*

Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azzurri has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't believe there are mark ups for a KIA.

But, for the price (with no markup) it's a pretty good SUV.
    Italian Crew
    *Ohio State Crew*

Anything easy aint worth a damn. -Woody Hayes

Two things in life right now that I'm aiming for: Getting big and very lean, and the other is making lots of money so I can shove it in peoples faces that didn't give me the time.
    Weight: 160-----------Goal: 170-175 @ 7-8% BF

Jays/Buckeyes/Packers/Raptors/Leafs

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very nice. I never thought much of KIA. About 2 years ago, our minivan got rear ended and totaled. I needed to replace it with something. We already had 4 cars and 2 drivers so since it was just for weekend soccer field runs and long trips, I was not looking to spend a fortune. We were only putting about 7k miles a year on the mini van at that point.

After searching for a while, I bought a KIA Sorrento SX. I LOVE this car. Like seriously. At highway speeds it is quieter than my wifes mercedes sedan. We can pack the hell out of it and still get 26mpg traveling. It is solid all the way around and plenty of power.

When the telluride came out, I was thinking of looking at them, but we really dont need it at this point. We now have 5 cars and 3 drivers. One of my kids is driving and the other is 2 years away.

If my kids were little, I would be shopping one in a heartbeat. My KIA sorrento now has 105k miles on it and you would think the car was new. I absolutely LOVE the KIA. My friends busted my balls a bit, but I dont care.

I have owned and own some nice cars. But I have to say the KIA is right up there with one of the best cars I have ever owned.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000) Exiled93 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I like how Kia's rep is finally turning around. They've been making good cars for a while now but have been hated on way too long.

I drive a toyota atm and obviously has a better resale but I feel like kias are about up to par with them now on reliability. Plus that warranty they offer is the best around.

Gathering The Six Stones tunafishha's Avatar
    tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) tunafishha is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Exiled93 View Post
    I like how Kia's rep is finally turning around. They've been making good cars for a while now but have been hated on way too long.

I drive a toyota atm and obviously has a better resale but I feel like kias are about up to par with them now on reliability. Plus that warranty they offer is the best around.
    Hard to say if Kias are on par with toyota in reliability. I will have to ask my engineer consultant.

But in terms of branding, KIAs are extremely weak out of all the economy car brands.
    *5'5 Purple Asian Titan*
    *(-1,707,191 point(s) total)*
    *Catholic*
    *Got called Ricky Tan by a black guy*

gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    very nice OP, say what you want about kia and hyundais reliability, but one thing is for sure, they make some damn nice interiors in their mid-range cars. Meanwhile ford, Chevy, and Dodge in the same price range mostly look like trash by comparison. The only hangup i have about Kia is that I think its a bit off that a Korean car company would sell cars to Americans under the abbreviation for killed in action.
    Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dec4y is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ordered one for the wife. Wolf grey with Nightfall Sx Prestige with Tow...if plants shut down I'll get her something else.
    Always Pick #4