Page 35 of 60 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1795
    LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LukeLissen has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by z4v4 View Post
    Semantics. That's why they're trying to make SB224 a law.
    I'm confused. What do you mean by semantics?

Please post the law which you are referring to that makes pulling a weapon for any reason illegal.

VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    Ambushing someone in a truck with a shotgun and someone video tapping isn't intent? Wow you racist trump chumps will rationalize anything.
    "ambushing" ? are you blind? they were right in front of him dummy and Arbery saw them from a distance, chose to sprint at the dude holding a shotgun and then grab the gun while throwing punches at Travis!

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VegasLifter26 View Post
    "ambushing" ? are you blind? they were right in front of him dummy and Arbery saw them from a distance, chose to sprint at the dude holding a shotgun and then grab the gun while throwing punches at Travis!
    True, and a valid point one side doesn't want to accept.

But in contrast, he was encircled by armed people that were following him. He could see that they were armed because they stopped, got out of the truck to get in the bed, then low carried. At that point he could either run towards the camera car that had been following him slow speed, or run towards the truck that had stopped. He couldn't run into other people's properties without trespassing.

He really had two options:

1) Run down the street as if he was going to get away from vehicles
    2) attack
    Have a great Friday you motherfukkeeeeeer!

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post

But in contrast, he was encircled by armed people that were following him. He could see that they were armed because they stopped, got out of the truck to get in the bed, then low carried. At that point he could either run towards the camera car that had been following him slow speed, or run towards the truck that had stopped. He couldn't run into other people's properties without trespassing.

2) attack
    3) Get on the ground and submit

I wouldn't expect him to do that, but it was an option
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

2) attack
    He was never encircled. Yes he could have run to the side or continued on past the truck.

RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RamataKahn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

2) attack
    He was never encircled. Yes he could have run to the side or continued on past the truck.

VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasLifter26 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

2) attack
    Actually you are not correct, it is legal to trespass if you are in danger.

We can debate this until the sun comes up but it is not illegal to carry guns in Georgia. If a group of men holstering guns follow me and then approach me do I have the right to aggressively attack and try to disarm them? People act like Ahmaud had no other choice but to do what he did which just isnt true. He could have stopped running altogther and just asked the dudes what they wanted, he could have run off the road to avoid confrontation. He could have kept running down the road without trying to disarm travis. He could have ran in the opposite direction of the armed men.

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm legit stunned at how I am always right about everything. Like I said the first day, these dumb hilljacks should get locked up for murder to remove them from the gene pool. But I LOVE how stupid Leftys are, they legit thought this guy was actually just jogging, and of course he's just criminal scum. They probably had tears in their eyes as they raged at the keyboard, and now they have to reframe all their arguments from "Modern day lynching!! He was jogging." to "Look at the law, those hillbillys shouldn't be doing that!" So pathetic, I honestly don't know how you survive with this level of cognitive dissonance - I would be beyond depressed at how stupid I am, wouldn't be able to function.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

We can debate this until the sun comes up but it is not illegal to carry guns in Georgia. If a group of men holstering guns follow me and then approach me do I have the right to aggressively attack and try to disarm them? People act like Ahmaud had no other choice but to do what he did which just isnt true. He could have stopped running altogther and just asked the dudes what they wanted, he could have run off the road to avoid confrontation. He could have kept running down the road without trying to disarm travis. He could have ran in the opposite direction of the armed men.
    You're forgetting that we should have never been in this situation to begin with. Sure Arbery acted incorrectly (per your opinion, who knows if the jurors agree), but per the police reports and 911 calls ITT, this was after a long chase by armed men (who appear to have been attempting an unlawful citizen's arrest). Arbery could have ran in an opposite direction or cut through the houses on the side of the road but we shouldn't have even made it this far. You can't preclude everything up to the point where a tired and distressed man finally attacked his pursuers. Context is important and for some reason it's being disregarded by almost everyone ITT who is focusing on the micro chasm of simply the 3 seconds when he was shot.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***

BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wickedman View Post
    I'm legit stunned at how I am always right about everything. Like I said the first day, these dumb hilljacks should get locked up for murder to remove them from the gene pool. But I LOVE how stupid Leftys are, they legit thought this guy was actually just jogging, and of course he's just criminal scum. They probably had tears in their eyes as they raged at the keyboard, and now they have to reframe all their arguments from "Modern day lynching!! He was jogging." to "Look at the law, those hillbillys shouldn't be doing that!" So pathetic, I honestly don't know how you survive with this level of cognitive dissonance - I would be beyond depressed at how stupid I am, wouldn't be able to function.
    He walked through an empty half built house. that's not scum you idiot.

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    you forgetting his criminal past too brah?
    Texas crew

I'm legit stunned at how I am always right about everything. Like I said the first day, these dumb hilljacks should get locked up for murder to remove them from the gene pool.
    You aren't right about that. Stun removed.

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I 100% agree about the holstered guns and low carry. I don't think that exacerbates the issue. It rests on whether or not they cornered the jogger and forced a confrontation. If their actions are a provocation then they're hosed.
    Have a great Friday you motherfukkeeeeeer!

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hummm new video apparently of arbery in the house multiple times at night....

Interesting to read this thread though, apparently people have made up their mind for either side and no matter what comes out seems like they wont change their minds.

I dont know how they can prove murder in this case, maybe manslaughter of some sort or possible negligent discharge etc. The courts will decide though, is it just me I'm more afraid of the riots that will happen either way of the outcome?
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wickedman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Yeah, a guy with a criminal past is entering a construction site at night multiple times. He must just be taking in the sights!! Lol, I honestly don't get this ****. It's COMMON SENSE. Almost every one of these "major Earth shattering social news stories". USE YOUR ****ING BRAIN. The media prays on the stupidity of the average American, it's comical.
    #FreeCryptoBandit

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    You're forgetting that we should have never been in this situation to begin with.
    This is the key point to it all. Had they not got into the situation the way they did, I would be siding with them. But you can't instigate and escalate a situation in a public space and expect to get off scott free. Its not supposed to work like that.

Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    This is the key point to it all. Had they not got into the situation the way they did, I would be siding with them. But you can't instigate and escalate a situation in a public space and expect to get off scott free. Its not supposed to work like that.
    more and more video evidence is surfacing and will continue to surface as to why the situation was "instigated"

JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    hummm new video apparently of arbery in the house multiple times at night....

Interesting to read this thread though, apparently people have made up their mind for either side and no matter what comes out seems like they wont change their minds.

I dont know how they can prove murder in this case, maybe manslaughter of some sort or possible negligent discharge etc. The courts will decide though, is it just me I'm more afraid of the riots that will happen either way of the outcome?
    My opinion of this changed as evidence came out. I was of the "if he was actually just jogging and being harassed because he fit a description, then wtf". But now I am of the "he actually was a damn criminal, so maybe they were warranted in trying to intervene". Although they still probably over did it and caused all this. Likewise jogger dude should have disengaged instead of further escalating it.

It'll be an interesting court case. As far as the aftermath, we both know that only 1 outcome will result in any kind of potential riots or backlash. If they're found guilty, even their biggest supporters will say "well damn, that sucks". If they're found innocent.... shiitttt who knows what happens.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So if the car was just parked there and Arbery had acted the way he did from that point, you would be siding with the hillbillies?

But you said there was proof that they were pointing weapons at Arbery on video?

Why would you side with them?

Maybe you initially let your emotions get the best of you, like you have been accusing others of ITT for a while?

It's ok to admit that you were wrong!

more and more video evidence is surfacing and will continue to surface as to why the situation was "instigated"
    The "why" should only matter in the final sentencing. What they did makes them liable for the guys death. To what degree? Personally, I don't care. But it has to be something.

BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BearyManilowe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, a guy with a criminal past is entering a construction site at night multiple times. He must just be taking in the sights!! Lol, I honestly don't get this ****. It's COMMON SENSE. Almost every one of these "major Earth shattering social news stories". USE YOUR ****ING BRAIN. The media prays on the stupidity of the average American, it's comical.
    Vigilante Justice is not legal. Especially not for victimless crimes.

Originally Posted by JMath View Post
    My opinion of this changed as evidence came out. I was of the "if he was actually just jogging and being harassed because he fit a description, then wtf". But now I am of the "he actually was a damn criminal, so maybe they were warranted in trying to intervene". Although they still probably over did it and caused all this. Likewise jogger dude should have disengaged instead of further escalating it.

It'll be an interesting court case. As far as the aftermath, we both know that only 1 outcome will result in any kind of potential riots or backlash. If they're found guilty, even their biggest supporters will say "well damn, that sucks". If they're found innocent.... shiitttt who knows what happens.

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    So if the car was just parked there and Arbery had acted the way he did from that point, you would be siding with the hillbillies?

But you said there was proof that they were pointing weapons at Arbery on video?

Maybe you initially let your emotions get the best of you, like you have been accusing others of ITT for a while?

Hypothetical IF scenarios are useless, much like your post.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***

JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JMath has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't say they were. I clearly said that the guys are responsible for escalating it. The question that it boils down to in my mind is this:

Were these two guys legally allowed to attempt a citizens arrest in this case?

If the answer is yes, even if it was a dumb idea, they shouldn't be found guilty. They did nothing illegal, even if their attempted arrest can be seen as an escalation. The jogger then illegally escalated it further and it ended with the shooting.

If they were not legally allowed to attempt a citizens arrest, than they broke the law in their attempt to detain him. They illegally escalated the situation. In spite of the jogger also escalating it, their illegal escalation was the root cause of the entire incident. They should then be found guilty.
    Everything depends upon execution; having just a vision is no solution.

Performance and performance alone dictates the predator in any food chain.

This wasn't vigilantism

1. You are creating hypotheticals that didn't happen.
    2. Show me a different incident, and I will assess it for what it is.
    3. I never said that the gun was pointed.
    4. Why would I side with them? Because if they were right, they were right. In this case, they were not.
    5. You are acting like a 12 year old girl, and not using logic. Don't worry killer, you'll get'em next time!

Hypothetical IF scenarios are useless, much like your post.
    Don't know why you are quoting me sir. I already said I would be fine if they go away for murder, although I think they will have some difficulty with that charge, whereas a lesser charge would have been a slam dunk (with the caveat my opinion can still change with more information).

My post was solely in reference to how outrageous it is that people still trust media narratives and bought into the "he was jogging" narrative. If you are one of those people, please use this as a reference for future incidences when similar false narratives are put forth from the media in an effort to enrich themselves and create discord in society. You are part of the problem if you fall for this stuff. If you were not, well done! And if you were, and are now going to somehow do the mental gymnastics to convince yourself that you were "open to more information" and you "didn't really believe the initial story but knew that a grave injustice had been committed" when in reality you did fall for that **** hook, line and sinker - congrats! You're most people that will see this new information!
    #FreeCryptoBandit

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The video looks AWFUL...What I cant understand is why this society is so quick to "light the torches" and get the "mob" together. Dont we have enough experience over the last few years to know that a 15 second video clip doesnt tell the entire story? How many times have we, as a society, pulled out the torches and billy clubs only to find out we lacked 90% of the story....

"The wise are cautious and avoid danger; fools plunge ahead with reckless confidence" - The wisest man that ever lived

If the video is as bad as it looks after we have all of the evidence, then they should face the full extent of the law and we should ALL be outraged.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wtf is this access denied ****

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...y-tribute.html

Black Georgia man, 20, is arrested for setting up fake Facebook page in support of Ahmaud Arbery's two killers and threatening protesters who paid their respects at the spot where the 25-year-old jogger was 'lynched'
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1. You are creating hypotheticals that didn't happen.
    No you did that when you said "Had they not got into the situation the way they did, I would be siding with them."

3. I never said that the gun was pointed.
    Throughout the whole thread people have been claiming that the father and son were "brandishing" weapons, pointing guns, threatening, etc, with absolutely no proof
    "No proof" other than the frickin video. "I need another angle because of muh feels!"
    Ok, you said that there was video evidence of them brandishing weapons OR pointing weapons OR threatening Arbery. Question still stands. If this is true, why would you side with them under any circumstances?

No you did that when you said "Had they not got into the situation the way they did, I would be siding with them."

Ok, you said that there was video evidence of them brandishing weapons OR pointing weapons OR threatening Arbery. Question still stands. If this is true, why would you side with them under any circumstances?
    1. Had they not got into the situation the way they did. As in, I'm referencing THIS scenario. Show me a different scenario, and you might get a different result. But this scenario is what it is. I realize you want to talk about other scenario's, because this is a losing one that you are having a hard time defending. I can't justify the way they went about it, and apparently you can't either.

2. You have me mixed up with someone else.

BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigBallsMcgee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what was he doing that merited those racist phaggots stalking him on his run?

Even if you suspected something you dont have the right to do that unless you saw him commit a felony by Georgia law