Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1613
    ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    aggrobot got some sass!

Aggrobot, surely u got much more baller things to do than hang here with us smooth-brain boomers. What's in this for u besides the obvious?

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChazWood View Post
    aggrobot got some sass!

Aggrobot, surely u got much more baller things to do than hang here with us smooth-brain boomers. What's in this for u besides the obvious?
    The joy of sharing my passion in the hopes of potentially helping or Meeting similarly cultured, Talented and Skillful individuals. There's already a ton of people here that lift which is also one of my passions so why not see if it is possible to connect with people who lift and Invest.

Believe it or not you guys are better then the other investing thread filled with all the "Young-Bucks" who don't know their head from their ass in real life let alone investing.

I find the approach and Conversation here is generally a higher level then the retards in the other group.
    - Keep the misc great again

- Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

- You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858

The world is YOURS boyos.

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    The joy of sharing my passion in the hopes of potentially helping or Meeting similarly cultured, Talented and Skillful individuals. There's already a ton of people here that lift which is also one of my passions so why not see if it is possible to connect with people who lift and Invest.

Believe it or not you guys are better then the other investing thread filled with all the "Young-Bucks" who don't know their head from their ass in real life let alone investing.

I find the approach and Conversation here is generally a higher level then the retards in the other group.
    I get all that, but why u gotta insult ppl? I know it's a little thing, but us older, more distinguished dudes still roll with respect.

U cant have a serious money conversation talking like that. Doing it here, is sub optimal, IMHO.

Butt whatever and thanks for the compliment. It was my dream as a child to one day be recognized for being smarter than a retard.

Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get all that, but why u gotta insult ppl? I know it's a little thing, but us older, more distinguished dudes still roll with respect.

U cant have a serious money conversation talking like that. Doing it here, is sub optimal, IMHO.

Butt whatever and thanks for the compliment. It was my dream as a child to one day be recognized for being smarter than a retard.
    If you wanna talk about respect I think it can go both ways. I agree, Respect is huge for me.

- Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

- You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

If you wanna talk about respect I think it can go both ways. I agree, Respect is huge for me.
    I dig. Welcome to the koi pond.

I dig. Welcome to the koi pond.
    Love me some KOI srs.

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So who's buying now?

I just had a couple buy orders filled over the past couple weeks and looking for the crypto market to tank some more.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent than lets keep the conversation respectful. Calling others names or assuming one doesn't know "how the real world works" who BTW happened to be a Commissioned Officer in the United States Army, an engineer, and a badass goat farmer and father, does not show "respect" ITT.

I value everyone's thoughts and ideas regardless and challenging each of those, in a respectful manner, only furthers all of our education. So lets do that...Ok?

Originally Posted by xTeTe View Post
    So who's buying now?

I just had a couple buy orders filled over the past couple weeks and looking for the crypto market to tank some more.
    In my swing trade account I'm now a long term investor - not by choice No buying for me except the normal 401k stuff.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Excellent than lets keep the conversation respectful. Calling others names or assuming one doesn't know "how the real world works" who BTW happened to be a Commissioned Officer in the United States Army, an engineer, and a badass goat farmer and father, does not show "respect" ITT.

I value everyone's thoughts and ideas regardless and challenging each of those, in a respectful manner, only furthers all of our education. So lets do that...Ok?

In my swing trade account I'm now a long term investor - not by choice No buying for me except the normal 401k stuff.
    Thanks John. I appreciate that brother.

Now group hugs.

Cuz we are about to rip the face off the market this year.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Fair enough, Just seemed like people wanted to get really disrespectful for pointing out silver above 20$ is not a bargain.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fair enough, Just seemed like people wanted to get really disrespectful for pointing out silver above 20$ is not a bargain.
    You are a jobless, uneducated twink who worries about paying $20 to have someone review your resume. I’m not sure you are ready for investing just yet….

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...1003123&page=2

Talk to me when you are MAN enough to maintain your HOUSE without calling another GROWN man. SRS.
    I wasn’t seeking your input, you are posting in my thread. Maintaining a house doesn’t typically include buying expensive truck mounted specialty equipment to use once a decade. But you probably wouldn’t understand that being an unemployed, uneducated, worthless little twink who doesn’t own a house.

Just lol at your pathetic life evident in your post history. SRS.

Good luck with your goals, you will not go far in life. Might want to just go ahead and rope.

1. No degree but starting an Associates since I am struggling to find a job. Not really planning on finishing it since must people don't have one and I don't really care, I just hope it helps me get a job. Got CCNA and Should be getting SAA-C02 soon.
    2. Hopefully, More when I switch to I.T
    3. Would be nice but kinda want to go to the office at least one or two days a week.
    4. Maybe, Probably not. Simply a means to the next step.
    Yeah, I got a free one from Indeed and It wasn't particularly helpful. I don't wanna shell out a ton of money so $20.00 doesn't seem to bad. Been applying a ton and Haven't had any luck I think it's partly because of Biden's economy as well as Cuckvid-19 but I just wanna make sure it isn't my resume or Something.

Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    You are a jobless, uneducated twink who worries about paying $20 to have someone review your resume. I’m not sure you are ready for investing just yet….

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...1003123&page=2

I wasn’t seeking your input, you are posting in my thread. Maintaining a house doesn’t typically include buying expensive truck mounted specialty equipment to use once a decade. But you probably wouldn’t understand that being an unemployed, uneducated, worthless little twink who doesn’t own a house.

Just lol at your pathetic life evident in your post history. SRS.

Good luck with your goals, you will not go far in life. Might want to just go ahead and rope.
    Lol, Are you made I am better then you? Seethe HARDER srs. I would be mad if SOME retard as you state WAS mogMAXXXING me in every way possible.

Sounds like somebody EITHER bought SILVER above 20$ or RECENTLY found OUT btc and STONKS don't ONLY go up and THEY aren't AS smart as THEY thought HOW life DENYING.

Edit: Oh, YOU'RE the LIMP wristed BETA who MADE his WIFE dry AS a DESERT because YOU could FIX the PLUMING in your HOUSE without CALLING another MAN are YOU really STILL fuming OVER knowing YOU were EMASCULATED in your OWN house BY another MAN and IT is ONLY time BEFORE your WIFE divorces YOU and GETS pipped DOWN by TYRONE.

If I am not mistaken YOU'RE from ILLINOIS? Don't ACT like A tough GUY you PROBABLY live CLOSER to me THEN you realize AND I GUARANTEE you're TO much of a CUCK to DO anything BEYOND talking behind a SCREEN.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol, Are you made I am better then you? Seethe HARDER srs. I would be mad if SOME retard as you state WAS mogMAXXXING me in every way possible.

Sounds like somebody EITHER bought SILVER above 20$ or RECENTLY found OUT btc and STONKS don't ONLY go up and THEY aren't AS smart as THEY thought HOW life DENYING.

Edit: Oh, YOU'RE the LIMP wristed BETA who MADE his WIFE dry AS a DESERT because YOU could FIX the PLUMING in your HOUSE without CALLING another MAN are YOU really STILL fuming OVER knowing YOU were EMASCULATED in your OWN house BY another MAN and IT is ONLY time BEFORE your WIFE divorces YOU and GETS pipped DOWN by TYRONE.

If I am not mistaken YOU'RE from ILLINOIS? Don't ACT like A tough GUY you PROBABLY live CLOSER to me THEN you realize AND I GUARANTEE you're TO much of a CUCK to DO anything BEYOND talking behind a SCREEN.
    Pokeman cards aren’t an investment. Let’s meet up. I’m in the SW suburbs. Where are you at?

Pokeman cards aren’t an investment. Let’s meet up. I’m in the SW suburbs. Where are you at?
    I don't own any pokeman cards, SW suburbs also, Dupage country. Bartlett.

I don't own any pokeman cards, SW suburbs also, Dupage country. Bartlett.
    Your way further northwest. Bartlett is NW of Chicago. Learn how maps work. Where and when do you want to meet up? I’m free tomorrow morning.

Your way further west, La Grange here. Naperville would be around the middle.
    I used to be in Arlington Heights prior to moving out. I am around Naperville often, Really nice area.

I used to be in Arlington Heights prior to moving out. I am around Naperville often, Really nice area.
    Where and when do you want to meet up? I’m free tomorrow morning. I’m old so getting ready for bed soon, but I wake up early.

Where and when do you want to meet up? I’m free tomorrow morning.
    Let's wait for it to get a littler nicer and We can walk around the riverwalk ( No-homo )

Let's wait for it to get a littler nicer and We can walk around the riverwalk ( No-homo )
    I wasn’t asking you on a date. Cold is good, coyotes are hungry.

I wasn’t asking you on a date. Cold is good, coyotes are hungry.
    Okay BOYO, let me KNOW how that WORKS out for you. Kinda embarrassing you WANT to FIGHT at 40 years old, I don't mind meeting up with you but I want to clarify it is to clear the air. I don't have any interest in violence.

Okay BOYO, let me KNOW how that WORKS out for you. Kinda embarrassing you WANT to FIGHT at 40 years old, I don't mind meeting up with you but I want to clarify it is to clear the air. I don't have any interest in violence.
    I didn’t say I wanted to fight, just making an observation of the weather and wildlife right now….I’ll give you some advice that will serve you well in life. Learn how to conduct yourself, drop the dip$hit attitude unless in a thread that lends itself to that banter. There are people in the world who do not like to be disrespected and can dramatically affect your future if given the opportunity. It could be a boss, random person on the street, or on a forum. If you want to talk big in the old folks forum, be prepared to back it up. Many of us have the means to reach out and connect. I have met several people from the 035 IRL from other states and even other continents, including some posting ITT. Different circumstances, in town from Australia for a medical conference or because they were in my area and wanted to hit a workout in my garage gym.

Anyway, on thread topic markets are tanking, real estate has been dropping now near me. A lake house we put an offer in for and lost to a higher bidder just closed 30k over list (lol) and now there’s another that came on the market around that original list price and already dropped 20k. We’ve been watching several properties we are somewhat interested in but it’s a hard decision with prices on the decline. Interest rates going up but looking at the 250 range so if the rates get too high I’ll just put down more cash and borrow 50-100k.

I didn’t say I wanted to fight, just making an observation of the weather and wildlife right now….I’ll give you some advice that will serve you well in life. Learn how to conduct yourself, drop the dip$hit attitude unless in a thread that lends itself to that banter. There are people in the world who do not like to be disrespected and can dramatically affect your future if given the opportunity. It could be a boss, random person on the street, or on a forum. If you want to talk big in the old folks forum, be prepared to back it up. Many of us have the means to reach out and connect. I have met several people from the 035 IRL from other states and even other continents, including some posting ITT. Different circumstances, in town form Australia for a medical conference or because they were in my area and wanted to hit a workout in my garage gym.

Anyway, on thread topic markets are tanking, real estate has been dropping now near me. A lake house we out an offer in on and lost to a higher bidder just closed 30k over list, and now there’s another that came on the market for that price and already dropped. We’ve been watching several properties we are somewhat interested in but it’s a hard decision with prices on the decline. Interest rates going up but looking at the 250 range so if the rates get too high I’ll just put down more cash and borrow 50-100k.
    I move correctly, Don't worry. I am well aware, That is why I am making the choices to insulate myself from those types of people. Most people would refer to those individuals as losers, I think that only losers try to "Get back at you". However, The sad reality is many people who are not doing as well as they act or Are SIMPLY below you and Resentful at some "Perceived slight" that they believe has occurred. Sure, It would be cool to connect if and When possible. I would like to have more friends in the "Lifting" space that I could work out with or Shoot the chit with.

I just bant to bant, Nothing to get worked up over. Some people take it way to personal though, I don't get how they can get so worked up over somebody on the internet.

Yeah, I told my dad to roll over to cash. A bit late and I doubt he will but there is a major correction occurring my guess would be a direct result of the fed tapering QE as well as imminent Interest rate hikes LOOMING in addition to high levels of inflation ( CPI / PPI...etc ) Yeah, I know what you mean when I was buying my town house last year I knew prices were already fairly inflated so anytime I was told there were other bidders and I had to submit my "Highest and Best" or A "Higher offer" I always walked away or Told them to pull the offer not only was I not willing to play games but I wasn't about to pay say 50k over on a property already say 50k overvalued just to get BOTTOMED out when the market CORRECTED.

Best of luck on the lake house, Best time to buy is when interest rates rise.

Trying to figure myself how I wanna maneuver over these next couple years in-terms of asset allocation. Will be setting up an LLC shortly but debating if I should acquire a business or Real estate first and How all the moving pieces will come together.

I move correctly, Don't worry. I am well aware, That is why I am making the choices to insulate myself from those types of people. Most people would refer to those individuals as losers, I think that only losers try to "Get back at you". However, The sad reality is many people who are not doing as well as they act or Are SIMPLY below you and Resentful at some "Perceived slight" that they believe has occurred. Sure, It would be cool to connect if and When possible. I would like to have more friends in the "Lifting" space that I could work out with or Shoot the chit with.

I just bant to bant, Nothing to get worked up over. Some people take it way to personal though, I don't get how they can get so worked up over somebody on the internet.

Yeah, I told my dad to roll over to cash. A bit late and I doubt he will but there is a major correction occurring my guess would be a direct result of the fed tapering QE as well as imminent Interest rate hikes LOOMING in addition to high levels of inflation ( CPI / PPI...etc ) Yeah, I know what you mean when I was buying my town house last year I knew prices were already fairly inflated so anytime I was told there were other bidders and I had to submit my "Highest and Best" or A "Higher offer" I always walked away or Told them to pull the offer not only was I not willing to play games but I wasn't about to pay say 50k over on a property already say 50k overvalued just to get BOTTOMED out when the market CORRECTED.

Best of luck on the lake house, Best time to buy is when interest rates rise.

Trying to figure myself how I wanna maneuver over these next couple years in-terms of asset allocation. Will be setting up an LLC shortly but debating if I should acquire a business or Real estate first and How all the moving pieces will come together.
    I don’t think you are understanding exactly what I was saying above, but that’s fine. Many people in the 035 section are genuine. We don’t really make $hit up to be cool on the internet. So had you decided to back up your words up and meet me in person to see what a “cuck” I am, it would have went a couple of ways. When you saw me, you would have left realizing you made a terrible mistake, or I would have hurt you. I wouldn’t have felt bad about it either. Not because I’m a sociopath who enjoys hurting people, but because I would have felt like was doing a favor for society, in general. You would also have benefited from a life lesson too in that you shouldn’t talk tough and insult people without the realization that there could be significant consequences, win win. To be honest, I am pretty chill usually but have to admit I have zero remorse hurting bullies and wanna be tough guys. I actually enjoy it and did a good bit of it in my younger years. I wasn’t really going to leave your corpse in the woods for coyotes though…At least not intentionally. I don’t really need any more friends at the moment TBH. I barely have enough time to talk to longtime friends, having a family and demanding job. That said, I will help about anybody who needs it if I can. So if you need help, and it seems like you do, you can shoot me a PM.

Back on thread topic. Reducing the injection of cash into the markets is going to result in a pullback, but many stocks are not impacted by inflation, they just increase the prices of goods and services, which translates to higher share prices. I did extremely well last year in S&P funds, and pulled a large chunk off the table just because I wanted to have cash on hand to diversify a little into a second home. Low interest debt is good right now because inflation is not going away in the near future.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Back on thread topic. Reducing the injection of cash into the markets is going to result in a pullback, but many stocks are not impacted by inflation, they just increase the prices of goods and services, which translates to higher share prices. I did extremely well last year in S&P funds, and pulled a large chunk off the table just because I wanted to have cash on hand to diversify a little into a second home. Low interest debt is good right now because inflation is not going away in the near future.
    I'm currently balls deep in my trading account with growth and tech. Guess how thats going I wonder if the hammering cyrpto is taking if some of that money moves back into the market? There really isnt a place to put money ATM with rates so low, property so high, and volatility bouncing the way it is. The only good news I have is that the market drop was good timing to resume 401k contributions. We maxed out last year by August so wasn't buying in at the end of year highs.

Inflation is real. I had booked my 79 Firebird to have a digital dash installed Feb 2021. At the time it was $90 an hour labor (I bought the Dakota Dash in January so lucked out with the price there). When it finally went in 3 weeks ago the rate jumped to $115 an hour. I had a few things done to on top of the dash and ended up paying about $2k more than I would have had it went in Feb.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is going well lol.

As an aside, I used to live in Roselle and work in Schaumburg. Dated a girl that lived in Oswego too.

This was all about 20 years ago. Bout the closest I've spent to any of the above mentioned areas.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

I'm currently balls deep in my trading account with growth and tech. Guess how thats going I wonder if the hammering cyrpto is taking if some of that money moves back into the market? There really isnt a place to put money ATM with rates so low, property so high, and volatility bouncing the way it is. The only good news I have is that the market drop was good timing to resume 401k contributions. We maxed out last year by August so wasn't buying in at the end of year highs.

Inflation is real. I had booked my 79 Firebird to have a digital dash installed Feb 2021. At the time it was $90 an hour labor (I bought the Dakota Dash in January so lucked out with the price there). When it finally went in 3 weeks ago the rate jumped to $115 an hour. I had a few things done to on top of the dash and ended up paying about $2k more than I would have had it went in Feb.
    Yeah that’s my issue right now too. There is nowhere to put money. I’m continuing my DCA investing into various retirement funds, still need to add a bit to my and my wife’s Roth IRAs to max 2021. I pulled $100k of principal balance out of the Roths last year near the peak. Basically taking some of my personal risk off of the table to buy a nice property or lake house when interest rates were (still are) stupid cheap. It’s about impossible to find any bargains in real estate but that will likely change when interest rates rise enough. I still have nearly everything in the market though. I don’t even count physical metals and hard assets as investing just more of a SHTF fund.
    I hear you on the inflation though, drives me nuts getting groceries. I’m also seeing the hike in labor rates waiting for a couple months for some custom work at a 4x4 shop. They are backlogged and the estimate went up once from my original quote, not ton but several hundred. Can’t argue with it, it’s not like I can deny everything is more expensive lol.

This is going well lol.

As an aside, I used to live in Roselle and work in Schaumburg. Dated a girl that lived in Oswego too.

This was all about 20 years ago. Bout the closest I've spent to any of the above mentioned areas.
    You wouldn’t recognize those areas now, at least Oswego. I had a town house in Naperville in 2002ish, I moved to my current area in 06. Oswego was like a little farm town then. We went through there a year or two ago and it was pretty much Naperville II and they nearly touch now. It’s all developed, no more fields etc. Plano, Yorkville etc all expanding.

I don’t think you are understanding exactly what I was saying above, but that’s fine. Many people in the 035 section are genuine. We don’t really make $hit up to be cool on the internet. So had you decided to back up your words up and meet me in person to see what a “cuck” I am, it would have went a couple of ways. When you saw me, you would have left realizing you made a terrible mistake, or I would have hurt you. I wouldn’t have felt bad about it either. Not because I’m a sociopath who enjoys hurting people, but because I would have felt like was doing a favor for society, in general. You would also have benefited from a life lesson too in that you shouldn’t talk tough and insult people without the realization that there could be significant consequences, win win. To be honest, I am pretty chill usually but have to admit I have zero remorse hurting bullies and wanna be tough guys. I actually enjoy it and did a good bit of it in my younger years. I wasn’t really going to leave your corpse in the woods for coyotes though…At least not intentionally. I don’t really need any more friends at the moment TBH. I barely have enough time to talk to longtime friends, having a family and demanding job. That said, I will help about anybody who needs it if I can. So if you need help, and it seems like you do, you can shoot me a PM.

How pathetic, A 40-YR old WHO wants to FIGHT. HOW pathetic, As I said MOST people ARE below you IF they FEEL the NEED to GET revenge over SOME perceived SLIGHT. I also DOUBT you would have DONE anything IN the MIDDLE of NAPERVILLE with all the POLICE presence and PEOPLE around it WOULD have been BLATANT assault.

Don't THINK I am AFRAID I just don't WANNA stand AROUND in the COLD.

You're LITERALLY below ME and YOU know THAT which IS why YOU'RE so RUSTLED about BEING called a CUCK you KNOW you're a LIMP wristed beta I mean WHY else WOULD you BE so INSECURE over a SIMPLE bant.

Trust me, When the OPPORTUNITY arises I will love to SEE how much of a CUCK you are it IS very CLEAR that you ARE one and EVERYBODY can see it.

CONTINUE stroking your ego at the THOUGHT of GETTING revenge over your OWN inadequacies and DELUSIONS like THE deranged MENTALLY ill loser you are SRS.

I am a big TOUGH guy and I hurt BULLIES which MAKES me MORALLY righteous, Look at all THE integrity I have to COMPENSATE for BEING a literal SLACK jawed LOSER. srs.

Literally EMBARRASSING. srs.
    Last edited by Realclout; 01-22-2022 at 04:17 PM.

This is going well lol.

Schaumburg is really nice as well, Not as familiar with Oswego or Roselle to my knowledge.

How pathetic, A 40-YR old WHO wants to FIGHT. HOW pathetic, As I said MOST people ARE below you IF they FEEL the NEED to GET revenge over SOME perceived SLIGHT. I also DOUBT you would have DONE anything IN the MIDDLE of NAPERVILLE with all the POLICE presence and PEOPLE around it WOULD have been BLATANT assault.

Don't THINK I am AFRAID I just don't WANNA stand AROUND in the COLD.

You're LITERALLY below ME and YOU know THAT which IS why YOU'RE so RUSTLED about BEING called a CUCK you KNOW you're a LIMP wristed beta I mean WHY else WOULD you BE so INSECURE over a SIMPLE bant.

Trust me, When the OPPORTUNITY arises I will love to SEE how much of a CUCK you are it IS very CLEAR that you ARE one and EVERYBODY can see it.

CONTINUE stroking your ego at the THOUGHT of GETTING revenge over your OWN inadequacies and DELUSIONS like THE deranged MENTALLY ill loser you are SRS.

I am a big TOUGH guy and I hurt BULLIES which MAKES me MORALLY righteous, Look at all THE integrity I have to COMPENSATE for BEING a literal SLACK jawed LOSER. srs.

Literally EMBARRASSING. srs.
    Suboptimal.

Suboptimal.
    Everyone can see what a pathetic little troll he is. Unemployed, can’t find a job, in this job market, pretending he understands the slightest about life, let alone economics. Can’t write a resume, get a job but wants to join the adults talking about investing. It is both comical and sad.