LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

New Exercise Demo

I'm not saying anyone should or shouldn't do this. I'm just demonstrating something new to me.

One can only pull with a flat back until they can't, the lower back needs to be worked for protection for that reason.

With BORs you need a flat back, but that only helps if your back is flat the entire pull of the dead lift. What happens if the back starts rounding.

Using a plate, the full load is in line with your posterior chain.

Who's gonna tell me what injury I'm just asking for here? LOL, AND look at those lats baby, holy shnikes, that's motivation for me!

Authentic Knights Swing Heavy Steel and Have Hands and Wrists of Steel!

Anti-Traditional Programs, Student of Instinct Training

"The Muscle Feeds Itself"- LWW

LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LWW has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bumping this great one up, man did make me feel good!

This will be a game changer!!!

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you're still leaning out as well!

Bumping, this is one of the best movements ever!

I’ve been adding 5# and 5reps to this a couple days a week.

I’ve added about 20# and just did 55reps non-stop, HOLY BUCKETS!!! You will never feel like this using a barbell.

This is the ultimate lower back/ glute accessory exercise.

When I was done the set, my butt cheeks were puckering, my hams were so fried, it felt like a ran the hardest sprint of my life.

My azz is getting rock hard, and I can already feel when I lift a bar off the floor, the glutes activated in the entire pull.

This is one for the books here. Your all gonna see what this unleashes in the next year.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Watched it again, you call it RDL but looking (not doing it and feeling it) I'd have expected it to be a kind of good morning and RDL cross. Do you feel any good morning thing going on there too?

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    Watched it again, you call it RDL but looking (not doing it and feeling it) I'd have expected it to be a kind of good morning and RDL cross. Do you feel any good morning thing going on there too?
    Yes.

This also had the upper lats pumped from holding the plate.

weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) weiss1967 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Trying to say something positive, but man, I don’t see anything particular about this lift, seriously. Vector and power curve is same as other forms of dl. Awkward too, with plates projecting between legs flatway. Could do same thing, but more comfortably, with pivoted barbell.

Originally Posted by weiss1967 View Post
    Trying to say something positive, but man, I don’t see anything particular about this lift, seriously. Vector and power curve is same as other forms of dl. Awkward too, with plates projecting between legs flatway. Could do same thing, but more comfortably, with pivoted barbell.

Arm-chair expert = dude not even doing the exercise and using imagination.

I used to be like you, sticking my nose up at stuff without trying them. Walking lunges is an example. I would however put this lift above walking lunges though.

I smell a big dead lift in my near future.

Just wait, oh I can’t wait, but I gotta wait. Gonna show this forum how it’s done!!!

Gotta bump this back up, Fellas.

So after those heavy farmers deads, well frik, I actually felt a sting in my glute on rep 4, that’s why I stopped.

As I was continuing training my back got worse (this isn’t the norm) (the sting in my glute is the norm) (I’m making changes, mo more repping that poundage out, singles only).

I developed a sharp pain in both sides of my back, i was still mobile and strong but I couldn’t sit in a chair without srs pain or tuck in my chin, every morning I’ve had to stretch for about 4 hours to sit in a chair without pain, EXCEPT TODAY!

Last night I did these RDLs for just a few reps, getting in a good stretch, fellas I’m in so much relief now it’s amazing.

I only needed a 15 minute stretch this am!!!

This exercise rocks!

SRONG BUMP,

Guess how close I am to doing 300# in this?

When I do 300 I’ll post the vid.

All my dead lifting is taking a positive turn from these. I’m doing a dead lift variation DAILY!!!

Some here are laughing at this exercise and I love it, please keep laughing because this is the greatest lift in existence..........