Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Money is made when there is blood in the street.
    The controller of our company that retired a few years ago said that he had a professor of his said the same thing nearly 50 years ago. True then; true now!
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

_zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    The controller of our company that retired a few years ago said that he had a professor of his said the same thing nearly 50 years ago. True then; true now!
    Any volatility in the market is a chance to make money.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    May not be a bad idea, John.

The ten-year-yield is spiking. We both know that when this happens the rate will go up as well. And we both know that a spiking rate will pop the bubbles that we've been in for years.

The same happened with my cryptos. They bled and now they are going up. And much like you, I am also thinking of putting some in cash reserve if and when there is another major correction.

Money is made when there is blood in the street. And I know you know.

PS - Not financial advise. lol.
    Good stuff. My biggest issue right now is I firmly believe 2021 will be another huge bull run so pulling cash seems like lost opportunity costs right now. Trump was right when he said the pent up energy will drive the economy once everything is some what normal. Problem is February has been the worst month I've had doing what I do and I'm a little shook. I'm seeing so much outside manipulation that its very hard to make plays based on good fundamentals. Even momentum plays are so volatile. I just need to get through March to regroup, adapt to the wild swings, and overcome

Oh, and for some reason Gamestop is running after hours. Can't figure out why?
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Good stuff. My biggest issue right now is I firmly believe 2021 will be another huge bull run so pulling cash seems like lost opportunity costs right now. Trump was right when he said the pent up energy will drive the economy once everything is some what normal. Problem is February has been the worst month I've had doing what I do and I'm a little shook. I'm seeing so much outside manipulation that its very hard to make plays based on good fundamentals. Even momentum plays are so volatile. I just need to get through March to regroup, adapt to the wild swings, and overcome

Oh, and for some reason Gamestop is running after hours. Can't figure out why?
    Yes. I also believe the bull run will continue

Just stay close to the exit door, my friend. hahaha.

Oh, in case you have not heard. The federal reserve payment system crashed yesterday. I do not believe in coincidences. It's guaranteed that the dollar will be replaced by a digital world reserve. I just don't know when,

It's a shame that there are very few people (like those who are on this thread) who see the greatest wealth transfer happening in front of our eyes. Many could be taking advantage of the game.

We 'little guys in maintream america' could very well be in the next 1%. And I hope this happens. We could have a huge impact on humanity. I firmly believe with all my heart that many here are good people who would do great things for others if we ever become the next Buffet.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.