Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1613
    Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Realclout has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You retards are less intelligent then I thought if you don't even realize what the fed is going to do, They have made multiple statements until employment meets their guidelines they won't raise rates that means march at the earliest as it has been for months.

Literally can't even fathom what a position management process looks like for you mouth breathing retards, Jesus Christ.

Informed participants v.s Uniformed participants.

Thanks for the order flow you bag holding idiots.
    Last edited by Realclout; 01-26-2022 at 05:54 AM.
    - Keep the misc great again

- Watch my poo flush while holding the plunger to make sure I don't flood the bathroom crew.

- You can be REALCLOUT too VIA the REALCLOUT text GENERATOR sponsored BY miscmathematician SRS

Click here ----------------> https://js.do/caffeinatedlogic/50858

The world is YOURS boyos.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I think you're right what else could the FED do? I'm not sure we see 3-4 rate hikes like some are predicting though. Fundamentals have been dead for the last 2 years I'd say. Companies blowing the door off earnings getting slammed. Companies making no money with 10X+. I gave up and was trading momentum until I caught the falling knife recently.

Yup on ignore. Saves a bunch of brain energy replying to nonsense.
    Indeed.

There is a thread out there about Biden calling someone 'SOB'.

I bring this up because many are getting distracted. During the interview, someone asked him if the inflation would somehow affect the 2022 midterms. And his response was NO, because inflation is an asset according to him. Many missed this. But as investors / speculators this is important info.

So i think the powers that be will make it look like they increase the rates by a laughable fraction of a percent. But based on his comment, something tells me the fed will NOT taper and actually continue to BRRRRR behind the scene.

There is of course inflation (hyper if this continues). But we also know asset / liability relationship. An asset to someone is a liability to others.

I have this feeling the market will react positively to today's decision.

I'm not sure how it is in your area of operation as far as stocks, but in my world in the space, I can already see cryptos go up a bit.

Pure insanity. We are smart enough to know there are activities behind the scene.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Indeed.

There is a thread out there about Biden calling someone 'SOB'.

I bring this up because many are getting distracted. During the interview, someone asked him if the inflation would somehow affect the 2022 midterms. And his response was NO, because inflation is an asset according to him. Many missed this. But as investors / speculators this is important info.

So i think the powers that be will make it look like they increase the rates by a laughable fraction of a percent. But based on his comment, something tells me the fed will NOT taper and actually continue to BRRRRR behind the scene.

There is of course inflation (hyper if this continues). But we also know asset / liability relationship. An asset to someone is a liability to others.

I have this feeling the market will react positively to today's decision.

I'm not sure how it is in your area of operation as far as stocks, but in my world in the space, I can already see cryptos go up a bit.

Pure insanity. We are smart enough to know there are activities behind the scene.
    IDK I heard it and took it as a sarcastic response. Kind of like "duh of course inflation is an issue". He really can't do much about it either way but I do like the direction this admin is heading with respect to looking into critical infrastructure (chips etc) being made here and other friendly nations. This was started under Trump and I'd like to see it play out. I just listened to Rogans pod with Gen. H.R McMaster and he had some good insights on this topic ( as well as others).

Not sure what JPOW will do but I don't think the stock market is the FEDS barometer of how the economy is doing. The question I ask is are the banks strong? I'd be worried about a bull trap here. Either way a correction is OK for those of us with 20 years or so to still be buying in our passive accounts. My fun account is a mess though

I'm still in the IDK camp on cyrpto. While I think its the future I'm not a believer that the current coins are that future. Kind of like MySpace was the start that ushered in better platforms.

One of the hedge funds said they see this years growth being flat. I agree and think thats actually a positive thing IF we get past all the c19 restrictions/bottle necks. That, IMO, would make for a hell of a bull run in 2023+ depending on global tensions and our 2024 election cycle. I'm optimistic.

Tech is showing strong results (Microsoft/I.B.M/Texas Inst recent earnings) despite the recent beat down. More M&A this year eating up some smaller players will only help. I'm trying to play growth but at the same time watching for companies that are good acquisitions and hopefully ride those waves too. Some reasons I'm high on Viacom, FUBO etc.
    Last edited by Jtbny; 01-26-2022 at 06:36 AM. Reason: lol it censored International Business Machines??
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IDK I heard it and took it as a sarcastic response. Kind of like "duh of course inflation is an issue". He really can't do much about it either way but I do like the direction this admin is heading with respect to looking into critical infrastructure (chips etc) being made here and other friendly nations. This was started under Trump and I'd like to see it play out. I just listened to Rogans pod with Gen. H.R McMaster and he had some good insights on this topic ( as well as others).

Not sure what JPOW will do but I don't think the stock market is the FEDS barometer of how the economy is doing. The question I ask is are the banks strong? I'd be worried about a bull trap here. Either way a correction is OK for those of us with 20 years or so to still be buying in our passive accounts. My fun account is a mess though

I'm still in the IDK camp on cyrpto. While I think its the future I'm not a believer that the current coins are that future. Kind of like MySpace was the start that ushered in better platforms.

One of the hedge funds said they see this years growth being flat. I agree and think thats actually a positive thing IF we get past all the c19 restrictions/bottle necks. That, IMO, would make for a hell of a bull run in 2023+ depending on global tensions and our 2024 election cycle. I'm optimistic.

Tech is showing strong results (Microsoft/I.B.M/Texas Inst recent earnings) despite the recent beat down. More M&A this year eating up some smaller players will only help. I'm trying to play growth but at the same time watching for companies that are good acquisitions and hopefully ride those waves too. Some reasons I'm high on Viacom, FUBO etc.
    Imma have to listen to that Rogan podcast.

Good point on the banks. The oligarchs have been talking about cyber attacks lately. I have been hearing reports that some banks in the US are closing. And some banks are not allowing their customers to withdraw. Something is definitely brewing with banks.

As you know, I am addicted to conspiracy. LOL.

So here is my tinfoil talk.

There will be cyberattacks. Whether legitimate or false flag conducted by our own gubmint is irrelevant.

The cyberattacks will be used as an excuse to say "our current system is old and archaic and vulnerable to attacks, therefore we are ushering in the new system." And bam. Cashless.

But my gut feeling is that the cyberattacks will happen after this bull run. I am convinced this bull run is not over yet. I say this because of the fear / greed indicator. People are fearful. Bull runs end when there is greed.

We shall see.
    This above all..

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Imma have to listen to that Rogan podcast.

Good point on the banks. The oligarchs have been talking about cyber attacks lately. I have been hearing reports that some banks in the US are closing. And some banks are not allowing their customers to withdraw. Something is definitely brewing with banks.

As you know, I am addicted to conspiracy. LOL.

So here is my tinfoil talk.

There will be cyberattacks. Whether legitimate or false flag conducted by our own gubmint is irrelevant.

The cyberattacks will be used as an excuse to say "our current system is old and archaic and vulnerable to attacks, therefore we are ushering in the new system." And bam. Cashless.

But my gut feeling is that the cyberattacks will happen after this bull run. I am convinced this bull run is not over yet. I say this because of the fear / greed indicator. People are fearful. Bull runs end when there is greed.

We shall see.
    Worth a listen. I heard him speak at West Point many years ago. What I liked about him was his impartial approach to politics (never voted in 34 years of active duty). We need more people like him running things and less of these puppets.

Cashless is coming and it should. I'm with you on the bull run. Honestly our economy is ready to burst but we need to get past all of this c19 stuff and let the world do its thing.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm like 30 min into that General McMaster episode, but then he had JP on so I'll have to get back to that episode.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IDK I heard it and took it as a sarcastic response. Kind of like "duh of course inflation is an issue". He really can't do much about it either way but I do like the direction this admin is heading with respect to looking into critical infrastructure (chips etc) being made here and other friendly nations. This was started under Trump and I'd like to see it play out.
    Definitely an annoyed sarcastic response. He's going grouchy, and it's great!

I've been watching the chip discussions for a while. Bought a few shares of Intel for each of the kids given their increasing investments in production, new foray into GPUs, and the government support. Besides, their trailing PE is under 10 and they pay a couple of percentage points on dividend. If Intel's price drops after they release disappointing earnings, I'll jump at more. That's what I'm hoping for, I'm lazy and see Intel as a good 10 year investment for the kids. For me, I might lean towards *** due to the dividend. ***'s Ai dept has plenty of potential. I like Honeywell as a long term play too, although I'll reconsider if their quantum computing gets spun off. Safe stuff.

For fun and speculation I've got a bookmarked window with tabs on Skillz, C3 Ai, Matterport, Unity, Roblox and Alibaba that I refresh periodically. Might throw a little money into those too. I see those at the entertaining ones that could go up 5 to 10 fold over the next decade, or they could disappear. This thread reminded me I had that window saved. Hadn't looked at it in weeks but re-checked today. You guys watch any of those? I won't recommend them, but I'm watching them and considering.

edit:
    i b m turned into *** why?
    Could you define ______ for me, please?

eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eomrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    Definitely an annoyed sarcastic response. He's going grouchy, and it's great!
    Absolutely, and kind of obviously.
    RWGFY

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

I listened to the Joe Rogan podcast with the general. Excellent interview. I respected how he never voted.
    This above all..

I was a bit ambitious with my fed prediction saying they would increase rate a fraction of a percent.

No rate increase. Maybe 50 basis points in March. Lol. That’s laughable. Might as well keep ZIRP.

It’s obvious they don’t care about inflation. The fed just wants to keep on BRRRRR to squeeze the middle class dry.
    This above all..

IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IH8RICE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post
    You retards are less intelligent then I thought if you don't even realize what the fed is going to do, They have made multiple statements until employment meets their guidelines they won't raise rates that means march at the earliest as it has been for months.

Literally can't even fathom what a position management process looks like for you mouth breathing retards, Jesus Christ.

I can’t take anyone seriously who can’t use than or then correctly.

Originally Posted by IH8RICE View Post
    But bro. Didn’t you get the memo? Fakeclout is worldclass investor. He taught Warren buffet everything about investments and $hit, yo.

This ‘than’ versus ‘then’ can be overlooked.

So you better not doubt the clout. Just focus on his charts and your on you’re way to gazillions.

(Disclaimer. Hope you got the sarcasm on youre and your.)

Lol.
    This above all..

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was a bit ambitious with my fed prediction saying they would increase rate a fraction of a percent.

No rate increase. Maybe 50 basis points in March. Lol. That’s laughable. Might as well keep ZIRP.

It’s obvious they don’t care about inflation. The fed just wants to keep on BRRRRR to squeeze the middle class dry.
    Just my opinion for what it's worth. It was interesting the Fed warned us of the impending March rate increase, maybe to soften the blow.

I don't believe the Fed will be that aggressive. I believe it will be 25 basis points and not 50. You have to gradually apply the brakes or shiit happens, my brother.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Realclout View Post

Originally Posted by IH8RICE View Post
    It's an obvious superiority complex, lol.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Just my opinion for what it's worth. It was interesting the Fed warned us of the impending March rate increase, maybe to soften the blow.

I don't believe the Fed will be that aggressive. I believe it will be 25 basis points and not 50. You have to gradually apply the brakes or shiit happens, my brother.
    I agree with your analysis 100% based on solid fundamental principles.

The thing is, as mentioned many times, fundamentals no longer exist.

The lambo analogy is superhot and the wheels have come off and it has gone over the cliff. We’re just waiting for the final splash. Lol.

The fed has been promising increased rates for years. Seven I think. And so far nothing.

There will be no brake applications imo. We’re just waiting for the splat. And even with my estimate if 100 BP was off when they said 50. Hahaha.

If they go with 25 like you said, might as well just leave it alone.

We’re all being played amigo. They will squeeze what’s left of the middle class.
    This above all..

I agree with your analysis 100% based on solid fundamental principles.

The thing is, as mentioned many times, fundamentals no longer exist.

The lambo analogy is superhot and the wheels have come off and it has gone over the cliff. We’re just waiting for the final splash. Lol.

The fed has been promising increased rates for years. Seven I think. And so far nothing.

There will be no brake applications imo. We’re just waiting for the splat. And even with my estimate if 100 BP was off when they said 50. Hahaha.

If they go with 25 like you said, might as well just leave it alone.

We’re all being played amigo. They will squeeze what’s left of the middle class.
    We'll see how it plays out. Anyone's guess right now.

Death to America, my friend.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

Yup I'd agree with ya here, Marky.
    ☻/
    /▌

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't like the volatility. It's too 2000- and 2008-esque in my opinion. I think the potential for downside is a lot more likely than the potential for upside.
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    I don't like the volatility. It's too 2000- and 2008-esque in my opinion. I think the potential for downside is a lot more likely than the potential for upside.
    There are two famous quotes from the same person.

"All wars are bankers wars. Currency war. Trade war. World war."

"When all else fails, they take us to war."

- Gerald Celente

Military build ups in hot regions usually don't de-escalate as history has proven time and time again.

I hear you.

The 2000 downside was "only" dot com.

The 2008 downside was "only" housing.

2022 is the mega everything bubble waiting to pop. It has leaks all over for sure. A cover up will be needed.
    This above all..

JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JustTheDad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2022 is the mega everything bubble waiting to pop. It has leaks all over for sure. A cover up will be needed.
    I somewhat agree, but mostly on stocks with outrageous PE's. I bought Amazon yesterday despite them always having a silly PE. They reinvest a lot of money. I also bought some BABA, but not much, and this morning I bought more Intel. I think Intel is going to have some turn around pain in the near future, but their PE is under 10 and they pay a dividend. NVIDIA has a PE around 70 and AMD is still over 30 despite dropping 30% this month. Unlike Wall Street, I'm more concerned about 5 to 10 years than the next year, so I won't try to time stocks like Intel too much.
    Could you define ______ for me, please?

Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Payton1221 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The 2000 downside was "only" dot com.

The 2008 downside was "only" housing.
    Surely you jest. S&P 500 performance by year:

2000: -10.1%
    2001: -13.0%
    2002: -23.4

2008: -38.5

Originally Posted by JustTheDad View Post
    I somewhat agree, but mostly on stocks with outrageous PE's. I bought Amazon yesterday despite them always having a silly PE. They reinvest a lot of money. I also bought some BABA, but not much, and this morning I bought more Intel. I think Intel is going to have some turn around pain in the near future, but their PE is under 10 and they pay a dividend. NVIDIA has a PE around 70 and AMD is still over 30 despite dropping 30% this month. Unlike Wall Street, I'm more concerned about 5 to 10 years than the next year, so I won't try to time stocks like Intel too much.
    I'm the same. Long term goals. I'm not ready for day / swing trading yet. LOL.

Surely you jest. S&P 500 performance by year:

2000: -10.1%
    2001: -13.0%
    2002: -23.4

2008: -38.5
    Yup. That's why I put "only" in quotes.

2022 or beyond will be worse for sure. The Greater Depression no doubt. But there is something in me that feels the market will hit euphoric phase where many will FOMO, and then BAM to the downside. The criminals in suit will want to keep transferring wealth.
    This above all..

Yup. That's why I put "only" in quotes.
    You got me ;-)

2022 or beyond will be worse for sure. The Greater Depression no doubt. But there is something in me that feels the market will hit euphoric phase where many will FOMO, and then BAM to the downside. The criminals in suit will want to keep transferring wealth.
    "will" hit euphoric phase? The S&P 500 was up 27% last year and that's after:

A 16% increase in 2020
    And a 29% increase in 2019

I'd say that many people have been euphoric for quite some time now.

You got me ;-)

"will" hit euphoric phase? The S&P 500 was up 27% last year and that's after:

A 16% increase in 2020
    And a 29% increase in 2019

I'd say that many people have been euphoric for quite some time now.
    Yup. I am referring to the current Fear / Greed index. Right now it's has been in fear - at least as far as crypto space is concerned. And based on history and trends - which we both know is no guarantee of future performance - the alt coins have not hit ATH yet.

Come to think of it, I don't follow Wall Street and stocks as much as I focus on the space. Now I wonder if the metrics are a bit different?
    This above all..

I just looked at the DOW and realized the markets are surging again as predicted. I have this feeling 2022 will set new record highs in the NYSE indices.

It will eventually correct. No doubt about that.

But for now I’m sticking with original plan. Stay and take profit when the time comes.

Insane. Fundamentals are GONE. Lol.
    This above all..

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Rough days. Besides crypto in general taking a hit, the one nft project I invested in with a group seems to be shutting down and a regular project (small one) still has a dumper group with 1 million usd left to dump. They took the project from 10 x to 2x, but it's still has a good project (technically) so it's not over but not great atm either. Just staked what I had a few minutes ago - I'm a bit scared everytime doing something a bit extra like this since not very technical. Did it before with ICON but didn't know quite what I was doing, lol. Figured I should since, even though price and all that took a big hit, it still has 150% APY after some time. Glad I took initial and some profit when was at its' peak - but ofc didn't know that at the time - just luck and some timing.
    Last edited by steffo99; 01-28-2022 at 06:44 PM.

What do you guys think of bond funds for the rest of the year? Is it a forgone conclusion that interest rates are rising? I have two funds now, PRTAX and FXNAX, and I'm thinking seriously about selling these and taking an even bigger cash position.

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What do you guys think of bond funds for the rest of the year? Is it a forgone conclusion that interest rates are rising? I have two funds now, PRTAX and FXNAX, and I'm thinking seriously about selling these and taking an even bigger cash position.
    I don’t have any bond funds, but still probably decent for some safety, if it’s a decent bond fund. I think stocks will continue to outperform them, but cash isn’t bad either with the potential for significant ongoing volatility. Covid is looking to be starting to cool off so it’ll be time to start a war or something. Raytheon and defense companies might be the next cash injection.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haven't looked at alts for a long time outside of my group investments, but as got an airdrop by using opensea platform and thinking the coin looked (by tokenomics/forums etc) ok, I put a fraction of an eth into it. Could go to **** but after a few days seems to pay for my recent interest in merino and cashmere clothing.

1 wk...

Thinking I should have some more interest bearing assets (Eth will be one I guess.) Don't know exactly what it technically does for tokens to be locked up into a smart contract, but put the 1/3 I can access atm into staking for a smaller project with (so far) high interest....and it's just fun watching it grow a little every day. In 3 days, got 18 usd. Price has already been 5x higher but dumper destroyed it from 10x to 2x. Thinking it will at least 10x over time and hoping for 100x that the same team made with another project. Anyways, speculating on amounts is fun but I guess having interest on something and just sitting back as it grows is the fun part. Still "****coins" in a sense though. Good part I think is at the second unlock for investors, this dumper group wasn't able to crash it any further...saw some large dumps from that wallet...but then it recovered again so some ppl ate it up.

Did lose on failing nft project, but got lucky and sold off some before the public caught on.
    Last edited by steffo99; 01-31-2022 at 09:50 PM.

S&P in correction territory first time in 2 years.