Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1328
    ConcertinaWire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConcertinaWire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConcertinaWire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConcertinaWire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConcertinaWire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConcertinaWire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConcertinaWire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConcertinaWire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConcertinaWire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConcertinaWire is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ConcertinaWire is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    One day, probably soon, BC and such will be a memory. The SP500 wil be bottoming at about 10% of what it is now, China and the USA will be fighting over Taiwan. Gold will be north of $5,000 per ounce and gas will be rationed.

Trump will win in 2024, China will back off because a cogent person is POTUS. SELL and buy back in in late 2024.

xTeTe is a name known to all. (+5000) xTeTe is a name known to all. (+5000) xTeTe is a name known to all. (+5000) xTeTe is a name known to all. (+5000) xTeTe is a name known to all. (+5000) xTeTe is a name known to all. (+5000) xTeTe is a name known to all. (+5000) xTeTe is a name known to all. (+5000) xTeTe is a name known to all. (+5000) xTeTe is a name known to all. (+5000) xTeTe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post

You're young yet. Good job!! You still have years. We are on the fifth leg of the Elliott Wave. We will hit bear market sometime in 2022.

Me personally, I don't look at bear as bad thing.

We become rich in bull, we become wealthy in bear because that is the best time to accumulate.
    The bear market is where all the work is done. I look forward to them to increase my positions... almost more fun than sitting around watching it go up.

I'm still bent over not buying Solana at $30. I'm just hoping I can redeem myself next year on that.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A new side interest is almost taking shape for me right now with this nft area, which is the art side of it.
    Before one nft collection release I was in their discord and watched live drawing by their artists and listening to ama's etc, then just invested a tiny amount. Caught my attention since run by females in a space with mostly guy stuff, and support and work with new female artist and causes such as women's shelters etc. In a bit of an nft slump I was suprised all 10k items sold out in just 15 minutes, and the community seems more pleasant than most. Learning that, or maybe it's common sense in any project, that it doesn't matter how good the art looks etc, but it's rather the community around it that gives it value.

Anyhow, went to each of 10 different, relatively unknown female artist (who colab with this project) social media/opensea accounts etc and found one (luckily the cheapest one) that I liked more than the others and picked up 3 of her works. Maybe if some of these artists get traction through these networking effects of social media, value could greatly increase, but if not, at least I picked items I liked and could possibly pass some off to my niece's and nephew's kids so that they learn about crypto/wallets etc.

By Thai artist and this anime style I'm not used to as an ”older” dude I guess, but really like them for some reason.

Think I will take some time to scout or look for small time artists and just pick up some I like for cheap, and maybe learn more about that investment aspect in the process. Also might not be bad to look out for such talents, given that this nft focused group I paid into, will launch a platform for amongst other things promoting new artists.

Even saw some cool looking Dino art endorsed by Jack Horner. Could be fake though – didn't look closer at it. Anyways, this subarea seems fun to keep an eye on, for investing, trade/flipping, or just enjoyment. Full of scammers though, get 20 or so scam messages everyday in discord and so many projects they just try to copy and pass off as the original.
    Last edited by steffo99; 10-25-2021 at 03:02 PM.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One thing that sucks a little in this investing journey and trying to build oneself up, is the lack of support and interest from family members, that you value and generally would like their input sometimes. Mine is mainly working class with an enclave of upper middle class, but the response is usually negative to everything and taking an expert kind (mostly negative) of stance most of the time despite not having build or invested anything themselves. I can see how it could be hard for ppl to break generational cycles if many others experience this. I never get a question about anything insightful, or coming from a curious place...the most common thing they seem to want to know is how much I have...as if just concerned with monitoring the social status ladder. Sucks a bit that it is this way but ignoring it as best I can. Hopefully investing can eventually take me out in the world again, cut some old ties and make new connections with likeminded ppl.
    Last edited by steffo99; 10-25-2021 at 05:10 PM.

_zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    One thing that sucks a little in this investing journey and trying to build oneself up, is the lack of support and interest from family members, that you value and generally would like their input sometimes. Mine is mainly working class with an enclave of upper middle class, but the response is usually negative to everything and taking an expert kind (mostly negative) of stance most of the time despite not having build or invested anything themselves. I can see how it could be hard for ppl to break generational cycles if many others experience this. I never get a question about anything insightful, or coming from a curious place...the most common thing they seem to want to know is how much I have...as if just concerned with monitoring the social status ladder. Sucks a bit that it is this way but ignoring it as best I can. Hopefully investing can eventually take me out in the world again, cut some old ties and make new connections with likeminded ppl.
    I try to talk investing with my family members, but it's like talking to a wall. Some have money buried in their backyard they're so paranoid of the govt. I don't necessarily blame that generation with what they've seen over the years... Others in the family at least have a 401k thru work, but that's about it.

Just focus on what you want to focus on and try not to worry about what others are doing. I get that they're interested in your worth as well. I experience the same thing. I guess it's human nature. A good family friend of mine is always talking about how much money he makes too. He makes a good wage, but I don't have the heart to tell him I've passed him or point out all the bad decisions he makes with money and what he's invested in. Despite always making more money than me, I know I'm doing better, but keep it to myself. They just don't understand the potential of investing in the market. Heck, I could be wrong and it could go belly up. I just let people do their thing and pay attention to my own path unless they seek advice.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Payton1221 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Kinda like the old "show me your friends and I'll show you your future." I'm the same way. I'm sure some of my friends and family are saving some in their 401k's, but I don't think they're aggressive enough to have a lot when they retire. It's probably my frugal reputation, but some have pegged me as the "financial guy" of the family. On those few occasions when I've been asked about investing, I've tried to motivate them by saying they need to be as excited about their investments as they are of their wardrobe, vacations, and cars.

I think this is a Buffett quote but he/someone said "most people save what's left after spending, but rich people spend what's left after saving!"
    Pull-Up PR: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177233951

Good advice, thanks _zman. It's one of those things I need to work on, to not seek others' approval as much, as have been all my life.. but gotten better at this the past few years. The thing I need is to get out here for a bit I think, to crypto conferences etc in the rest of Europe and make new connections...posssibly live somewhere else for a bit..pull myself out of this place in a way. Thankfully, investing/trading can help with that...and feel I'm about halfway there now.

Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    I think this is a Buffett quote but he/someone said "most people save what's left after spending, but rich people spend what's left after saving!"
    Like this one, thanks for the response. Going to bed, too late here now.

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) induced_drag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    HUGE today. Mastercard will support BTC and crypto across its entire network and offer crypto services.
    Wonder if this will trigger an event like when paypal announced support.... Be interesting to see how the market responds to this.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/25/mast...-services.html
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

_zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _zman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good advice, thanks _zman. It's one of those things I need to work on, to not seek others' approval as much, as have been all my life.. but gotten better at this the past few years. The thing I need is to get out here for a bit I think, to crypto conferences etc in the rest of Europe and make new connections...posssibly live somewhere else for a bit..pull myself out of this place in a way. Thankfully, investing/trading can help with that...and feel I'm about halfway there now.
    Yeah just network man. Travel. You have so much to see over there!

I've picked up a few friends over the years and it's amazing how similarly we all think about life despite growing up in every corner of this earth. I met them all through my travels. We think about what to prioritize in life similarly I guess. It's brought me tons of wealth and I don't mean monetarily. They seem to value to real things in life, which I think is making good friends, experiencing life and saving more money to keep doing that. I guess people who travel do tend to have disposable income and prioritize their travels.

Just my thoughts.

I use to think the same way about approval. I grew up poor and always thought I was judged for it because I couldn't afford basic clothes or decent food even. Eventually I got my priorities straight in life and started traveling. Once I started traveling I realized how much more money people have than the people who judged me back home. Then I just stopped caring. Got an education and a decent job and left it in the past. Perspective is a powerful thing. There's always someone who you might think has more than you, but the key is being fulfilled with what you have and the experiences a long the way. I couldn't put a monetary value on good friends and seeing the world.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChazWood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Insightful exchange with Lex and Alex Gladstein

and the complete episode:

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If anyone ever wondered if the system is really rigged or not check out BRK-A after hours last night. Someone paid $600k for 3 shares after hours yesterday. Why does that matter? Because someone had to have them listed for that $200k over the share price. It also sends Buffett to #1 over Elon for worlds richest (on paper). Money laundering?
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yo John.

Got the message. Your inbox is full. Lol.

Thank you!!!
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yo John.

Got the message. Your inbox is full. Lol.

Thank you!!!
    I blame Chaz! All cleaned up now.
    ☻/
    /▌

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    Me, too. It's those Canadians at our Northern border we have to watch
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    Me, too. It's those Canadians at our Northern border we have to watch
    Clearly a threat to humankind and world peace.

Anyways, tried using some free websites and tools to snipe and possibly flip some mispriced items in some of the nft collections I already joined. At early stages, it seems to be a common theme that ppl who really shouldn't be handling money are willing to sell in panic (the 90% that always lose)...and many don't know if they sit on a rare item or not in these early stages. Just used, perhaps not 100% reliable rarity tools, for a bit to try grab some mispriced ones and will see later how it all works out. Willing to sit on them for a bit ofc.

More advanced to pay for tools in this area are surely coming out. Anyhow, in the latest project I looked at I was able to grab a rank 56 out 7k for 0.02 eth when sale itself was 0.07 for a random. Then gambled a bit on another that was ranked (by a free tool) number 7 out of the 7k, for 0.2 eth. So listed them for a few eth each and willing to wait since community and plans seems good. 100 x wouldn't be bad but not expecting anything at all really.

If I keep up with it and do get proper more advanced software tools I will share it here at that point.

Crazy though, not sure if sustainable long term, but how some top collections for rich ppl, have a daily payout worth 800 dollars for just owning 1 item. Think it was some Kong collection with banana token dividend, lol.
    Last edited by steffo99; 10-27-2021 at 11:52 AM.

Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    Yeah just network man. Travel. You have so much to see over there! I've picked up a few friends over the years and it's amazing how similarly we all think about life despite growing up in every corner of this earth .
    Yup, will do my best to make this a reality and get the feel back from the college days in a sense when had "friends" from 40 different countries. I noticed back then that I had more in common with my own generation, regardless of where they were from, than with an older local generation like that of my sisters. Very cool insight tbh.

Hoping for a good launch tomorrow on a project we invested in many months back, and with developers we worked with and performed well in the past. Last time with them was a horrible launch..so after several similar hits beforehand I pulled out early to break even. After that, they went slowly up and got to 100x and are still part of alot of talk with youtubers etc. So with this new one I have high hopes and they will benefit from previous projects as well. This time though we're all vested which is probably a good thing so no whales can dump all at launch etc, but rather we get 25% every 3 months. Wish me luck cause this is one that might really send me off to reach my goals!

NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NorwichGrad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I don't even wanna know what kind of chit Chaz would send to clog up your inbox. All I know is it better not be pics of goats. Cuz that's my job.
    This above all..

Hoping for a good launch tomorrow on a project we invested in many months back, and with developers we worked with and performed well in the past. Last time with them was a horrible launch..so after several similar hits beforehand I pulled out early to break even. After that, they went slowly up and got to 100x and are still part of alot of talk with youtubers etc. So with this new one I have high hopes and they will benefit from previous projects as well. This time though we're all vested which is probably a good thing so no whales can dump all at launch etc, but rather we get 25% every 3 months. Wish me luck cause this is one that might really send me off to reach my goals!
    All went well thankfully this time...Sold 13% of holding to make back the initial..so can now relax and sit on the rest for a bit.

All went well thankfully this time...Sold 13% of holding to make back the initial..so can now relax and sit on the rest for a bit.
    Nice!! It's nice feeling when whatever is left in space is 'play money.'
    This above all..

Nice!! It's nice feeling when whatever is left in space is 'play money.'
    For sure..nice position to be in right away. Now just wait to see what marketing etc can do for them.

If anyone is interested in what our elected officals on both sides are trading with inside info here ya go. They seem to like to trade companies they have regulation over...hmm.

https://unusualwhales.com/i_am_the_senate/senate

Remember, when arguing "your side" their priority is to keep us divided so they can continue their schemes. The market is rigged against us so continue to learn, play their game, and watch the flow.
    ☻/
    /▌

eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eomrat has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    When I was buying Ford at $6.06 analysts almost universally agreed it was a POS. Fidelity's cute little Equity Rater had it at 0.8/10. When it was at $16.33 they rated it an 8.8/10

Exxon was the same. They hated it at 35.68, love it at $65

Aight, Ima just do whatever they say not to do.
    People before Politics

"I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shytheads"
    - COL Charles Beckwith

If anyone is interested in what our elected officals on both sides are trading with inside info here ya go. They seem to like to trade companies they have regulation over...hmm.

https://unusualwhales.com/i_am_the_senate/senate

Remember, when arguing "your side" their priority is to keep us divided so they can continue their schemes. The market is rigged against us so continue to learn, play their game, and watch the flow.
    Boom!!

That's how these phukkers on both sides become multi-millionaire on salary of $200K.

Criminals.

That's why I just shake my head at those statists who believe their team is better. Banks rule the world. Criminal politicians are sock puppets.

If you know the game you can't be played.
    This above all..

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    When I was buying Ford at $6.06 analysts almost universally agreed it was a POS. Fidelity's cute little Equity Rater had it at 0.8/10. When it was at $16.33 they rated it an 8.8/10

Exxon was the same. They hated it at 35.68, love it at $65

Aight, Ima just do whatever they say not to do.
    Yup go with your gut. I know someone who is now a millionaire off of Ford option leaps picked up when it was $5ish.

Boom!!

That's how these phukkers on both sides become multi-millionaire on salary of $200K.

Criminals.

That's why I just shake my head at those statists who believe their team is better. Banks rule the world. Criminal politicians are sock puppets.

If you know the game you can't be played.
    It pisses me off to no end they can get away with this out in the open. It's not hidden info either. They just blind you with other shti while this goes on. Ughh...
    ☻/
    /▌

Ok, regarding nfts and creating some oneself I don't see much point since noone will care even if you're picasso ...have tracked some good artists (unknown) and they don't sell anything atm, but it's rather other factors – building community, marketing etc. that matters in terms of creating any monetary value. However it seems very simple on several websites to do it oneself for single items if you want to for fun...in some places you can even mint for free with a few clicks of a button..

Regarding these generated larger collections that are all over the place and launching every day, you would need developers or for someone not that tech savvy (like me), one could use tools/shortcuts like the explained below:

Most of this stuff is ofc still on ethereum, but fees are crazy for this sort of stuff, think 250 USD or so at the moment on opensea so trying to get a cheap nfts for 150 usd obviously sucks alot.

Some new platforms..like immutablex..although tiny still do trades without fees if send eth over there. Other chains, like solana, are ofc cheaper as well. Changed some over to STX through kucoin and Hirowallet(like a metamask) to pick up a handful on stacksart...these are settled on bitcoin and the space seem tiny there so far compared to eth ofc. So picked up some of their punks etc..

It's an area, however, that will grow exponetially with art, gaming, metaverse/fb/others...so if not wanting to get into details or specifics..one could probably do well investing in the underlaying major chain...eth.

Think I will relax now with that general stuff and mainly follow what is being integrated into gaming...and just looking at new artists for personal enjoyment.
    Last edited by steffo99; 11-01-2021 at 05:01 PM.

Imma learn how to generate my own NFT.

After this bull run, imma give all you sumbitchez FREE NFTs.

NFT for you and you and you and you and you. (Imagine Oprah).

Just be forewarned. My free NFTs will involve goats (but not the Middle Eastern way).
    This above all..

It's FED day...

Scooped up some Activision ATVI since it dropped about 15% after earnings. They hit EPS but slowed down the release of some titles and are still dealing with sexual assault charges. BUT if you look at earnings and value the stock is priced far below and this is a really really good business. This went into my IRA for a longer hold and my play account for a swing trade.

Good luck out there. We should see a small pullback soon and then its blue skies until Christmas, IMO.
    ☻/
    /▌

Good luck out there. We should see a small pullback soon and then its blue skies until Christmas, IMO.
    Agreed.

My exit plan remains the same. Everything else is noise, including talks of 'tapering'. Cuz you know tapering is relative. They can taper 0.01% and still call it taper. But they will never really taper.
    This above all..