Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Will bodybuilding shows change after this pandemic thing?

What are peoples thoughts on how shows will go after this stuff is all over?
    Will it go back to business as usual or have some significant changes with competitors back and on stage?
    Will people be allowed to watch?
    I guess they would have to if anyone is to make money from the shows.
    Will some competitors not compete because offer of contracting something?
    All questions i have even though i don't compete any longer.
    I think out door shows may become more of a thing with open air and more room.
    Like the Venice muscle beach show.
    Dont mean to be negative but trying to be real.
    Hey things may go back to "normal" but maybe not until next year.
    What do you guys think?

TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBeastMode has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    What are peoples thoughts on how shows will go after this stuff is all over?
    Will it go back to business as usual or have some significant changes with competitors back and on stage?
    Will people be allowed to watch?
    I guess they would have to if anyone is to make money from the shows.
    Will some competitors not compete because offer of contracting something?
    All questions i have even though i don't compete any longer.
    I think out door shows may become more of a thing with open air and more room.
    Like the Venice muscle beach show.
    Dont mean to be negative but trying to be real.
    Hey things may go back to "normal" but maybe not until next year.
    What do you guys think?
    I think they have to change. I'm sure there will be a health screening of some sort and mandatory temperature checks for the foreseeable future. I think it will be up to promoters to determine if they will allow people to watch depending on the venue and how they will be screened. Outdoor venues would be nice, but not in the summer time when it's just too hot. I'm sure organizations are going through the motions now to determine how to get shows up and running again. I wouldn't be surprised if some shows are just outright canceled, but others will be rescheduled later in the year. I think they will also need to have more flexible cancellation options as well. It used to be if you canceled yourself there was no money back. I think now, with this going around, they will have to offer some sort of cancellation policy within a reasonable time frame. Only time will tell what organizations will come up with.

maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's been talked that most of the shows that are still planned for 2020 in my province (Quebec) will most likely be held without any spectators. I'm very doubtful they will happen at all but we'll see... Also with the travel restrictions it's going to be tricky, my guess is shows will be smaller since people won't travel by plane?? You will not see anyone from QC going to BC for a show this year.

I don't think things will be back to the 'real normal' this year or even in 2021. Then again it depends on your province/state/country.

Can't wait to see; some shows were postponed from April to late August here in Quebec. I don't even know if these will take place at all. Plus, gyms aren't opening any time soon around here. I really wanted to compete this year but I'm not holding my breath!
    Mom of two boys. Natural competitor.

IDFA Pro Bikini
    UFE Elite Bikini/Fitness

smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) smokinal has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The 2 shows I was planning on got cancelled of course; as well as the following shows. OCB talks about some fall shows but I'm already in bulk mode and not planning to cut this year. I'll just go for 2021 and come in bigger hopefully.

Yes, until there is a vaccine, there will be changes and temp checks etc...
    I'll be there if they have shows next year; I'm sure there will be.

And I'm not sure where the promoters would get their money back if they don't have spectators.
    2017 OCB Men's Physique Open 4th place
    17 MP Novice 4th
    18 MP Novice 5th
    18 MP 40+ 3rd
    18 MP Open 5'10" & under 1st
    18 MP 40+ 1st & Overall..Pro Card Won
    19 Classic Phys Open 3rd
    19 CP 40+ 3rd
    19 BB open 3rd
    19 BB 40+ 1st..2nd Pro Card
    19 BB 40+1st..50+1st...3rd Pro Card
    21 BB 40+1st..50+1st..Open 5th..4th Card