BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000)

Is it normal that Asian parents are just straight up toxic?

TLDR: Just answer the title

I'm about to go no contact mode, gonna block their numbers and continue to live on my own. It's the last straw.

Ever since I moved out all they do is try to control me and make sure I won't disown them. They only started caring about me ever since I went to university, and they were never supportive of the decision. Once I went on my own, with my own money, and was doing well, they started thinking that I could be worth something, and then came a sudden wave of attention.

It's ****ing chit because they treat me like a child and when it's to their benefit they yell at me about how I'm an adult now and "should make tons of money for them"... Their true colours show when they get pissed. I keep forgiving them because society always paints parents in a good light and says things like forgive them and stuff.

This past two months they keep bombarding me with calls begging me to come home, when I say I don't want to, they guilt trip me and say how I'm ungrateful and that they worked hard to give me a place to live. ok... stupid me, I come home, and my room is under renovation. There is a single mattress, that's it. There's a washroom, no sink. This is "a great place to live"... When I get home they instantly put me to work, telling me to do their bills, help my dad with his construction. Dad's a bit of a beta too, he can't accept that I'm intelligent and has to tell me "when you eventually do work like me"... He fking always wanted me to do his work, because he is too dumb to hire anyone else. He doesn't even try to talk to anyone and expects me to follow him as his apprentice his whole life, even have said to me word for word "you won't be anybody by going to university, just quit and come work with me". One time I found a job that was higher pay than his, he began gaslighting me about how it's probably illegal and that I should quit. I listened and quit.... It's such a big regret that I have. I realized how he's an illegal renovation contractor, he has no license and has to lie to get work, and he dared to gaslight me to quit my job, simply because I was making more than him.

My mom also thinks she shows you love by buying you addicting things. She buys fatty foods, snacks, bags of instant coffee, thinking "this is love". When I yell at her telling I'm dieting or telling her I'm FKING addicted to coffee and I am in a serious need to quit, she guilt trips me and says how she works so hard to provide me with these things and how I'm ungrateful... LIKE I NEVER ASK FOR THIS. I ASK FOR IT ONCE AND SHE KEEPS DOING IT. But guess what? I asked for a guitar once, she never buys me anything musical again. I ask for books, notebooks, pencils... She only buys for me once never again. I've been running and going to the gym for the past 4 years, non-stop, around 5 times a week, not a single thing bought for me that is athletic. I've been drinking protein shakes, she doesn't buy that either. I ask for coffee once, then she keeps buying and buying, and eventually chooses the high sugar addictive instant coffee brands... "lets buy him 50 bags (20packs per bag) and guilt trip him to finish all 50". Trying to diet from a 240 pound 16 year old? "lets buy 10 bags of party sized chips and guilty trip him if he doesn't want it"
    She knows what is bad and addictive, and chooses to constantly buy those for me. I've read that parents try to make you weak and addicted to something so you have to rely on them.

So why do I keep forgiving them? I'm so done. I told them to drive me home today or on Thursday... I feel suicidal every time I hear them or feel like they are in my life... I plan on telling them not to call me, and if I want to talk I will call them. If they call me I will block them and that will be the end of our relationship. I'm just afraid that I won't follow through. I'm also afraid because what if I'm wrong? What if this is just normal for asian parents and I'm being poisoned by western ideals for parenting? I never had other asian friends growing up so idk if their parents were anything like this, but from memes I just think that typical asian parents are just very strict and educated people. Well my parents aren't educated and they devalue education, so I don't even know...
    Last edited by BestLifter; 05-06-2020 at 05:27 AM.
    Best Lifter Crew
    LTC
    Never had sex crew
    Virgin - because I never lose crew
    SilenceSpeaks is a 10/10 crew

gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gtg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please God, I want to impregnate Kim Yo Jong so bad. I want her to bear my children with those beautiful child-bearing hips. That beautiful, radiant asian angel. Like a goddess, having come down to Earth to cleanse us of our sins.

Kim Yo Jong is beyond divine. I can’t help but drop to my knees in worship whenever I see her beautiful figure. I yearn for her in a way both primal and spiritual. I would commit more war crimes than every president in United States history just to lick the sweet, glistening sweat from her smooth, creamy skin. I want to listen to her moans as my manhood throbs within her, I want to hear her heart race as our bodies become one and our souls irreversibly intertwine in the holy sin of carnal union.

I want to suckle at her motherly bosom, slurping that rich juche milk from her teat as she gently strokes my raging erection. I would stir her velvety Korean cream into my coffee and let my balls boil in it. Her cries of pleasure and the rocking of our bed would be louder than the cacophony of ten thousand drone strikes. I would make love to her until my body gave out, and then some. I would let her break my rib cage with any part of her body. I would let her hit me with her car just to be near her for a brief moment.

She’s so perfect it hurts. Every moment without her I suffer a pain worse than breaking every bone in my body simultaneously while drowning and also having shards of glass coated in hot sauce forced through every orifice of my body. I want her, I need her. I want to desecrate her crisp general suit. I want to start a family with her and retire after our twenty seven children have grown up and moved out. I want to see those luscious lips speak such filthy, perverse words into my ear while she slides ice cubes down my gaping pisshole.

I want to **** her like she owes me money. I would let her step on me, just to feel the soft, firm warmth of her feet upon my face and groin area. I would sleep under her just to catch her drool in my mouth. I would fish the strands of hair from her shower drain just to smell her alluring scent, and braid them into necklaces to keep her with me always. Or cock rings. Whichever would please her more.

God please, I would do anything for her. I would relinquish my life, all my hopes and dreams, just to become the socks on her feet so that I may warm her mouthwatering toes with my very being, so that she may feel the heat of my love always. I would encase myself in cement and become her doorstep, so that she may wipe her heels upon my face. I would tear my own limbs off. I don’t know what I’d do after that, or why she might want my limbs. But I would do it.

My queen, my goddess, the light of my life. Please God, let me have her. I want her to be mine and only mine. I would lick the Doritos dust from her fingers and fill her belly button with honey mustard to dip my tendies in. I would give her a sponge-bath with my tongue every morning and serve her breakfast in bed. I would let her eat her eggs and pancakes off my body if it pleased her, no matter how painful the third-degree burns would be.

I would bear the torment of eternal damnation until the end of time to taste the seat of her car but once. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for her, nothing I wouldn’t say. I would beat my own mother to death with my engorged penis if it would bring a smile to Kim Yo Jong's shining face. I wouldn’t even let myself cum until she gave me permission.

I love you, Kim Yo Jong. Please. Be mine. Be my wife, my lover, my Juche mommy, my everything. Say yes. I see it in your eyes, when you’re up there on that throne talking about nuking Japan or whatever. Answer my calls, respond to my letters. Something. Give me a sign, Kim Yo Jong. I’m waiting for you.

I’ll always be waiting for you.
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

Trump's a certified Moron VinnyPazRules's Avatar
    VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VinnyPazRules has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't you ever seen Crazy Rich Asians?

BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000) BestLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VinnyPazRules View Post
    Haven't you ever seen Crazy Rich Asians?
    no

should I?
    Best Lifter Crew
    LTC
    Never had sex crew

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    mate your 50 and still on your mums tit

grow up

I'm sorry MISC Jackson nepotismm's Avatar
    nepotismm is just really nice. (+1000) nepotismm is just really nice. (+1000) nepotismm is just really nice. (+1000) nepotismm is just really nice. (+1000) nepotismm is just really nice. (+1000) nepotismm is just really nice. (+1000) nepotismm is just really nice. (+1000) nepotismm is just really nice. (+1000) nepotismm is just really nice. (+1000) nepotismm is just really nice. (+1000) nepotismm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BestLifter View Post
    TLDR: Just answer the title

I'm about to go no contact mode, gonna block their numbers and continue to live on my own. It's the last straw.

Ever since I moved out all they do is try to control me and make sure I won't disown them. They only started caring about me ever since I went to university, and they were never supportive of the decision. Once I went on my own, with my own money, and was doing well, they started thinking that I could be worth something, and a sudden wave of attention.

It's ****ing chit because they treat me like a child and when it's to their benefit they yell at me about I'm an adult now and "should make tons of money for them"... Their true colours show when they get pissed. I keep forgiving them because society always paints parents in a good light and says things like forgive them and stuff.

This past two months they keep bombarding me with calls begging me to come home, when I say I don't want to, they guilt trip me and say how I'm ungrateful and that they worked hard to give me a place to live. ok... stupid me, I come home, and my room is under renovation. There is a single mattress, that's it. There's a washroom, no sink. This is "a great place to live"... When I get home they instantly put me to work, telling me to do their bills, help my dad with his construction. Dad's a bit of a beta too, he can't accept that I'm intelligent and has to tell me "when you eventually do work like me"... He fking always wanted me to do his work, because he is too dumb to hire anyone else. He doesn't even try to talk to anyone and expects me to follow him as his apprentice his whole life, even have said to me word for word "you won't be anybody by going to university, just quit and come work with me". One time I found a job that was higher pay than his, he began gaslighting me about how it's probably illegal and that I should quit. I listened and quit.... It's such a big regret that I have. I realized how he's an illegal renovation contractor, he has no license and has to lie to get work, and he dared to gaslight me to quit my job, simply because I was making more than him.

My mom also thinks she shows you love by buying you addicting things. She buys fatty foods, snacks, bags of instant coffee, thinking "this is love". When I yell at her telling I'm dieting or telling her I'm FKING addicted to coffee and I am in a serious need to quit, she guilt trips me and says how she works so hard to provide me with these things and how I'm ungrateful... LIKE I NEVER ASK FOR THIS. I ASK FOR IT ONCE AND SHE KEEPS DOING IT. But guess what? I asked for a guitar once, she never buys me anything musical again. I ask for books, notebooks, pencils... She only buys for me once never again. I've been running and going to the gym for the past 4 years, non-stop, around 5 times a week, not a single thing bought for me that is athletic. I've been drinking protein shakes, she doesn't buy that either. I ask for coffee once, then she keeps buying and buying, and eventually chooses the high sugar addictive instant coffee brands... "lets buy him 50 bags (20packs per bag) and guilt trip him to finish all 50". Trying to diet from a 240 pound 16 year old? "lets buy 10 bags of party sized chips and guilty trip him if he doesn't want it"
    She knows what is bad and addictive, and chooses to constantly buy those for me. I've read that parents try to make you weak and addicted to something so you have to rely on them.

So why do I keep forgiving them? I'm so done. I told them to drive me home today or on Thursday... I feel suicidal every time I hear them or feel like they are in my life... I plan on telling them not to call me, and if I want to talk I will call them. If they call me I will block them and that will be the end of our relationship. I'm just afraid that I won't follow through. I'm also afraid because what if I'm wrong? What if this is just normal for asian parents and I'm being poisoned by western ideals for parenting? I never had other asian friends growing up so idk if their parents were anything like this, but from memes I just think that typical asian parents are just very strict and educated people. Well my parents aren't educated and they devalue education, so I don't even know...
    if you are 100% financially independent from them, just go all in on NC , srs
    H-Town reps on SIGHT

HOUSTON, TX crew

Im not 50, I'm a 20xer

MuslimBrahSwag is not very helpful. (-500) MuslimBrahSwag is not very helpful. (-500) MuslimBrahSwag is not very helpful. (-500) MuslimBrahSwag is not very helpful. (-500) MuslimBrahSwag is not very helpful. (-500) MuslimBrahSwag is not very helpful. (-500) MuslimBrahSwag is not very helpful. (-500) MuslimBrahSwag is not very helpful. (-500) MuslimBrahSwag is not very helpful. (-500) MuslimBrahSwag is not very helpful. (-500) MuslimBrahSwag is not very helpful. (-500)
    not sure if srs

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    high expectation
    high pitch voice
    negative command style speech
    EATING BATS

many factors...so i say YES
    I lost My old Signature, please help me finding the rest of the Verses.
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExPatriot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dallas, Texas / USMC / Rugby / AP4C / MAGA

****St. Jude/FedEx Invitational Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178526741

tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000) tinysprinkle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    They can be toxic but many of them are just strict and want you to have a good life
    Gen Z crew!

Phuckphaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phuckphaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phuckphaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phuckphaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phuckphaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phuckphaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phuckphaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phuckphaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phuckphaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phuckphaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Phuckphaces is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dated Chinese girl for 8.5 years (srs)

Family is the most important thing ever, family first. Loads of toxic guilt, manipulation and brain washing.

She hadnt moved out at 31.

Id NC them
    In for pope gains

Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Issobolic28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BestLifter
    It's ****ing chit because they treat me like a child
    That's because you look like a child.
    Misc's fascination with ancient archaeology would explain why some older Female Miscers have such high rep power.

Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Please God, I want to impregnate Kim Yo Jong so bad. I want her to bear my children with those beautiful child-bearing hips. That beautiful, radiant asian angel. Like a goddess, having come down to Earth to cleanse us of our sins.

Kim Yo Jong is beyond divine. I can’t help but drop to my knees in worship whenever I see her beautiful figure. I yearn for her in a way both primal and spiritual. I would commit more war crimes than every president in United States history just to lick the sweet, glistening sweat from her smooth, creamy skin. I want to listen to her moans as my manhood throbs within her, I want to hear her heart race as our bodies become one and our souls irreversibly intertwine in the holy sin of carnal union.

I want to suckle at her motherly bosom, slurping that rich juche milk from her teat as she gently strokes my raging erection. I would stir her velvety Korean cream into my coffee and let my balls boil in it. Her cries of pleasure and the rocking of our bed would be louder than the cacophony of ten thousand drone strikes. I would make love to her until my body gave out, and then some. I would let her break my rib cage with any part of her body. I would let her hit me with her car just to be near her for a brief moment.

She’s so perfect it hurts. Every moment without her I suffer a pain worse than breaking every bone in my body simultaneously while drowning and also having shards of glass coated in hot sauce forced through every orifice of my body. I want her, I need her. I want to desecrate her crisp general suit. I want to start a family with her and retire after our twenty seven children have grown up and moved out. I want to see those luscious lips speak such filthy, perverse words into my ear while she slides ice cubes down my gaping pisshole.

I want to **** her like she owes me money. I would let her step on me, just to feel the soft, firm warmth of her feet upon my face and groin area. I would sleep under her just to catch her drool in my mouth. I would fish the strands of hair from her shower drain just to smell her alluring scent, and braid them into necklaces to keep her with me always. Or cock rings. Whichever would please her more.

God please, I would do anything for her. I would relinquish my life, all my hopes and dreams, just to become the socks on her feet so that I may warm her mouthwatering toes with my very being, so that she may feel the heat of my love always. I would encase myself in cement and become her doorstep, so that she may wipe her heels upon my face. I would tear my own limbs off. I don’t know what I’d do after that, or why she might want my limbs. But I would do it.

My queen, my goddess, the light of my life. Please God, let me have her. I want her to be mine and only mine. I would lick the Doritos dust from her fingers and fill her belly button with honey mustard to dip my tendies in. I would give her a sponge-bath with my tongue every morning and serve her breakfast in bed. I would let her eat her eggs and pancakes off my body if it pleased her, no matter how painful the third-degree burns would be.

I would bear the torment of eternal damnation until the end of time to taste the seat of her car but once. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for her, nothing I wouldn’t say. I would beat my own mother to death with my engorged penis if it would bring a smile to Kim Yo Jong's shining face. I wouldn’t even let myself cum until she gave me permission.

I love you, Kim Yo Jong. Please. Be mine. Be my wife, my lover, my Juche mommy, my everything. Say yes. I see it in your eyes, when you’re up there on that throne talking about nuking Japan or whatever. Answer my calls, respond to my letters. Something. Give me a sign, Kim Yo Jong. I’m waiting for you.

I’ll always be waiting for you.
    Brozart Crew
    2010 Join Date Crew
    Certified HTC

Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    China is asshoe !!!

#triggered

making victims out of SJWs

Originally Posted by nepotismm View Post
    if you are 100% financially independent from them, just go all in on NC , srs
    that's what I feel like

If I'm able to support myself, I don't need to talk to them and should just see them as individuals. I can choose to have them in my life or not. They're so desperate because they know they've treated me bad my whole life and that I'm going to full on drop them. Now they're doing whatever they can to keep me. Just lol

I can start smashing holes in the walls or threaten to murder them in their sleep, and they'll still beg me to stay with them
    Best Lifter Crew
    LTC
    Never had sex crew

OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OffwhiteBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    negged for copypasta from reddit

Originally Posted by tinysprinkle View Post
    They can be toxic but many of them are just strict and want you to have a good life
    don't see the strict

they never cared about my education when I was a kid. All I did was play video games all day, come home with Cs and Ds and they spend 2 minutes yelling at me and that was it...

It would still continue through my school career and they never tried to help me.

I had to be strict to myself when I decided to go to university and earn the A- avg I have right now

Oh yeah I told them I had an A- avg, guess what they said?

"LOL OF COURSE! You better have a high grade, you should be able to think at 23, it's very easy"
    Best Lifter Crew
    LTC
    Never had sex crew

Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Brozef has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP what are you trying to get out of this thread?

Are you looking for sympathy?
    haha money printer go brrr

Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madevilz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    brah, did you really expect me to read that wall of text? srs
    IG: @tuanlifts

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    OP what are you trying to get out of this thread?

Are you looking for sympathy?
    I want someone to off me
    Best Lifter Crew
    LTC
    Never had sex crew

HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HouseOfISRAEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dear diary

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phuckphaces View Post

Family is the most important thing ever, family first. Loads of toxic guilt, manipulation and brain washing.

Id NC them
    I dont doubt it for a second. I dont know if Mao and the communists started it, or just reinforced the fuk out of it but its a huge part of why modern Chinese ONLY care absout themselves and family and will do anything to get ahead srs.

The were groomed to have an extremely selfish mindset and do whatever you have to lie cheat steal to help yourself and your family. Its a massive part of why Chinese tourists worldwide are known as savages and inconsiderate animals srs

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Phuckphaces View Post

Id NC them
    I dated a Chinese girl for 5 years and had a similar experience. Her parents were just plain pathetic and had zero respect for them. Always playing the guilt card whenever they could and keeping the kids roped in. Was similar with all their Asian friends too. One of the worst parenting styles I'd ever seen and they just came off as massive losers.

Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tanerian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Only read the title, but it's as equally true as OP always = Phaggot.
    *Dallas Cowboys Crew*
    *Eats Pizza Crust Crew*
    *Eats the Booty Crew*
    *HTC Certified*
    *Rawdog Crew* *Vasectomy Crew*
    *From Fat to Dad Bod, still trying to improve Crew*
    *Always Picks 4 Crew*