Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Huitzilopochtli commands Weightaholic's Avatar
    Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weightaholic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I suspect OP just wants a good bumming.
    So much universe, so little time.

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

great video
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingHanley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by isingmodel View Post
    Can anyone opposed to gay adoption present a serious argument as to why the above scenario and outcome is a bad thing?

It kinda baffles me sometimes...
    Because that’s not natural, imagine the son walking on the dads smashing or seeing them kiss, groce Jeff. God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve
    *Paramedic Crew*
    *LA Sports Crew*
    *HTC Crew*
    *White Zero Ultra Monster Crew*
    *NCAA Wrestling Crew*

isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isingmodel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingHanley View Post
    Because that’s not natural, imagine the son walking on the dads smashing or seeing them kiss, groce Jeff. God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve
    But seriously though
    "What has destroyed every previous civilization has been the tendency to the unequal distribution of wealth and power" - Henry George

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by irollurmom View Post
    his argument is "gay people bad", so you really have to shed some IQ points to understand where he's coming from
    lol its simple really

you woke warriors replying with "so what" means you are either being willfully obtuse or lack the ability to even consider that it might not be ideal. why should i bother arguing with you.

i dont have an ounce of hate for them but doesn't mean being gay = normal. its is objectively abnormal. Just pointing out a simple inconvenient fact that has you woke libs completely triggered.
    you can argue that its an acceptable risk or not, but to completely disregard it as "so what" is absurd.
    Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Originally Posted by gluon View Post
    lol its simple really

you woke warriors replying with "so what" means you are either being willfully obtuse or lack the ability to even consider that it might not be ideal. why should i bother arguing with you.

i dont have an ounce of hate for them but doesn't mean being gay = normal. its is objectively abnormal. Just pointing out a simple inconvenient fact that has you woke libs completely triggered.
    you can argue that its an acceptable risk or not, but to completely disregard it as "so what" is absurd.
    Abnormal by what "objective" standard?

Sorry, but nothing in your drivel made any reference to whether gay people were better at raising kids or not, which was the claim you made. If your IQ is too low to even understand what you're arguing and copy/pasting then the best solution is just to stay out of the thread entirely.

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

SillieBazzillie Alt #5 StoliFun's Avatar
    StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StoliFun has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by patagucci View Post
    I’m fine with it I just worry about any backlash they may face growing up from peers in school especially at a young age

I’m not sure what it’s like now but when I was a kid I would have had a very hard time with two fathers

As you can see based on this thread attitudes towards gays aren’t completely positive

Also tbh I don’t really give a chit about the issue as it doesn’t impact me at all but those are my thoughts
    Lol. This is literally an argument people used to make against mixed race marriage.

great video
    One of his mothers is Dr. Wahls M.D. who created the Wahls protocol (a sort of plant heavy paleo diet) to get ahold of her bad M.S.
    # of days since I last cut myself while peeling and chopping a butternut squash: ∆

Kurt Russell, Ray Winstone, Mickey Rourke Crew

"The dominant economic order rests on unofficial dependency and official individualism. Survival requires the transposition of these two ideas: official solidarity and unofficial individualism."

gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gluon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Abnormal by what "objective" standard?

Sorry, but nothing in your drivel made any reference to whether gay people were better at raising kids or not, which was the claim you made. If your IQ is too low to even understand what you're arguing and copy/pasting then the best solution is just to stay out of the thread entirely.

by the standard of nature

the implications of that study are far reaching, not only does it show a major flaw in same sex adoption, but it also shows that the whole "born gay" thing is a lie. but youll just reply "so what" and pat yourself on the back for being so woke
    Villains who twirl their mustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged ~ Captain Jean-Luc Picard

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol its simple really

1) Ideal to whom? Society? The children? So far your argument against those who are pro/indifferent to gay adoption has been, more or less, gay parents produce gay kids. Again, so what? What is your argument here? You say you have no ounce of hate towards gays but your entire argument is that gay couples tend to have gay children.

2) What is the risk? What risk are you talking about? The risk of gay couples producing more gay children? Again, you say you have no hate for gay people but your entire argument is the complete opposite of that.

You call me "woke" but you're a pseudo-intellectual who has absolutely nothing of substance to argue with so you resort to ad-hominems to satisfy your own lack of intelligence. just LMFAO
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

1) Ideal to whom? Society? The children? So far your argument against those who are pro/indifferent to gay adoption has been, more or less, gay parents produce gay kids. Again, so what? What is your argument here? You say you have no ounce of hate towards gays but your entire argument is that gay couples tend to have gay children.

2) What is the risk? What risk are you talking about? The risk of gay couples producing more gay children? Again, you say you have no hate for gay people but your entire argument is the complete opposite of that.

You call me "woke" but you're a pseudo-intellectual who has absolutely nothing of substance to argue with so you resort to ad-hominems to satisfy your own lack of intelligence. just LMFAO
    "ad-hominems to satisfy your own lack of intelligence"

the irony

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol its simple really

What about my last reply to you?

Do you believe being adopted by a gay couple is worse than not being adopted?

Gay parents vs no parents?
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****All hail LooksMaximus, King of the Misc****
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    his argument is "gay people bad", so you really have to shed some IQ points to understand where he's coming from
    His argument is "I'm gay and I hate myself because the sky wizard hates me, so I joined an alpha male message board full of other closeted twinks acting alpha".

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "ad-hominems to satisfy your own lack of intelligence"

the irony
    You can't call it ironic when you don't have an actual argument for me to ignore and call you out over.

Again, what is your argument? Type it out in detail.
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jayarbie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    statistics

Ten narrative studies involving family histories of 262 children of gay fathers and lesbian mothers were evaluated statistically in response to Morrison's (2007) concerns about Cameron's (2006) research that had involved three narrative studies. Despite numerous attempts to bias the results in favour of the null hypothesis and allowing for up to 20 (of 63, 32%) coding errors, Cameron's (2006) hypothesis that gay and lesbian parents would be more likely to have gay, lesbian, bisexual or unsure (of sexual orientation) sons and daughters was confirmed.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20642872
    Are there really more gay kids or just fewer who are forced into a life of closeted self-hatred by wingnut parents?

Originally Posted by Muzzlrpress View Post
    What about my last reply to you?

if that is the case then so be it, but if we address the positives we must address the negatives.

all I posted was a simple fact, and now there are 4-5 woke warriors foaming at the mouth. sad really

if that is the case then so be it, but if we address the positives we must address the negatives.

all I posted was a simple fact, and now there are 4-5 woke warriors foaming at the mouth. sad really
    Again, you continue to contradict yourself. You say you have no hatred for gays but your "negatives" are that kids of gay parents are more likely to be gay themselves.

And to that I say:

So what?
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

by the standard of nature

the implications of that study are far reaching, not only does it show a major flaw in same sex adoption, but it also shows that the whole "born gay" thing is a lie. but youll just reply "so what" and pat yourself on the back for being so woke
    There are thousands of natural animal species that exhibit homosexual behavior, sometimes even lifetime homosexual pairing. I'll ask again, by what "objective" standard is it abnormal?

And I'll also ask again, what in your post said anything about how good gay people are at raising children?

Come on son, you can't actually be this unintelligent, surely?

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

There are different ways the study you looked can be interpreted. Is it not possible that gay kids are more likely to be forthcoming about it to gay parents? That wasn't my original argument though.

I'm now, however, talking about your points and not my original one.

Is being gay a negative? If so, is it a bigger negative than the outcome that is likely if a child is not adopted?
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 450x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ****All hail LooksMaximus, King of the Misc****
    ****2019 Azsthetics Crew****

Again, you continue to contradict yourself. You say you have no hatred for gays but your "negatives" are that kids of gay parents are more likely to be gay themselves.

And to that I say:

So what?
    i don't hate people in open relationships, but i still view it as a negative. don't pidegon hole me. I dont care what adults do, but people influencing children is a different story

My view is that it is unfair for a child's sexual orientation to be steered in a unnatural direction. does the potential to improve living condition outweigh this, well that's the argument really.

i don't hate people in open relationships, but i still view it as a negative. don't pidegon hole me. I dont care what adults do, but people influencing children is a different story

My view is that it is unfair for a child's sexual orientation to be steered in a unnatural direction. does the potential to improve living condition outweigh this, well that's the argument really.
    So your argument is that a child should stay in substandard living conditions over being adopted by a loving gay couple because you disagree with homosexuality on a personal level?

And since you feel that homosexuality is unnatural (despite there being proven evidence of it in animal couplings in nature), how do you feel about artificial insemination in general? Seeing as it's "unnatural", should straight couples also not use that option?
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

So your argument is that a child should stay in substandard living conditions over being adopted by a loving gay couple because you disagree with homosexuality on a personal level?

And since you feel that homosexuality is unnatural (despite there being proven evidence of it in animal couplings in nature), how do you feel about artificial insemination in general? Seeing as it's "unnatural", should straight couples also not use that option?
    ill rephrase that

do you see ZERO issues with a child's sexual orientation being steered in a direction that would otherwise be highly unlikely

ill rephrase that

do you see ZERO issues with a child's sexual orientation being steered in a direction that would otherwise be highly unlikely
    Yes. Because I don't think homosexuality is wrong on a personal or objective level.

And the study you posted doesn't exactly answer all the questions. Does being raised by gay parents make you more likely to be gay, or is it that actual gay kids (who would either be in the closet/unsure), are more comfortable coming out to gay parents?
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

Yes. Because I don't think homosexuality is wrong on a personal or objective level.

And the study you posted doesn't exactly answer all the questions. Does being raised by gay parents make you more likely to be gay, or is it that actual gay kids (who would either be in the closet/unsure), are more comfortable coming out to gay parents?
    inb4 no response

Yang 2024

Misc Crypto Crew

not actually 50

the sheer increase in probability vs number of gay people in the US means your argument is highly unlikely to be the case

you had to answer yes. and well there's nothing left to be said to you

you had to answer yes.
    Because it doesn't make sense to me rationally. The only thing separating myself and a gay/lesbian person is that they like the same sex. But gay people still feel the same emotions as me, eat the same food as me, like the same movies as me, etc.

So that begs the question, why do YOU think it's so wrong? We're living in an ever-increasing culture that is accepting of the LGBTQ+ community (maybe even to an extreme extent, but that's not really the argument here), so raising gay children isn't wrong in the sense that they'll automatically live a worse life than a heterosexual person (again, differing on the person and location).

So let's entertain the idea that, yes, a gay couple raising a child does, in fact, lead to the kid becoming gay. Then what sort of rational reason would there be to not let them raise a child? Barring personal beliefs.

EDIT: STRONG EDIT LMFAO.

I didn't have to answer yes. There is no rational reason why a homosexual couple shouldn't be able to adopt/artificially inseminate. You literally have nothing to say.

Also, your response has no intelligent backing to what I asked you. There is an increasing number of gay people, sure, does that mean that gay couples cause children to be gay, or is it that already gay kids are more comfortable coming out to gay parents?
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

Because it doesn't make sense to me rationally. The only thing separating myself and a gay/lesbian person is that they like the same sex. But gay people still feel the same emotions as me, eat the same food as me, like the same movies as me, etc.

So that begs the question, why do YOU think it's so wrong? We're living in an ever-increasing culture that is accepting of the LGBTQ+ community (maybe even to an extreme extent, but that's not really the argument here), so raising gay children isn't wrong in the sense that they'll automatically live a worse life than a heterosexual person (again, differing on the person and location).

So let's entertain the idea that, yes, a gay couple raising a child does, in fact, lead to the kid becoming gay. Then what sort of rational reason would there be to not let them raise a child? Barring personal beliefs.

EDIT: STRONG EDIT LMFAO.

I didn't have to answer yes. There is no rational reason why a homosexual couple shouldn't be able to adopt/artificially inseminate. You literally have nothing to say.

Also, your response has no intelligent backing to what I asked you. There is an increasing number of gay people, sure, does that mean that gay couples cause children to be gay, or is it that already gay kids are more comfortable coming out to gay parents?
    cope, you know the only ethical answer is no, yet you cant bring yourself to admit it for some strange reason.

alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000) alain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gays couples who have surrogates or donors knowingly deny the existence of a father or mother figure impinging on the rights of the child. Adoption is fine but none of that surrogate or donor ****, that's commoditizing children like slavery commoditized humans

HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoganIsGOAT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kingHanley View Post
    God created Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve
    He created neither because he isn’t real.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000) Jayzuz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I always Lol @ these threads & the outrage from the “tolerance” crew who can’t accept anyone having a different opinion. No one has to accept or agree with homosexuality & not everyone opposed to it is religious.
    ANTI ANTIFA WORLDWIDE - DESTROY THE RED SCUM

Clownworld69 is just really nice. (+1000) Clownworld69 is just really nice. (+1000) Clownworld69 is just really nice. (+1000) Clownworld69 is just really nice. (+1000) Clownworld69 is just really nice. (+1000) Clownworld69 is just really nice. (+1000) Clownworld69 is just really nice. (+1000) Clownworld69 is just really nice. (+1000) Clownworld69 is just really nice. (+1000) Clownworld69 is just really nice. (+1000) Clownworld69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Broady78 View Post
    My neighbors are a lesbian couple with a little boy..All appear happy..Why should I mind?
    hey guys I have this anecdotal account that proves everything we thought about family unit over thousands of years of western civilization turned out to be a load of hogwash!