GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Is the U.S. just a big business? A place to work, make money, retire, no real soul.

It becomes understandable why the people and the country are the way they are when you see it that way

Individualism highly promoted to foster self-sufficiency (ie, work) above all else

People discarded in nursing homes to be forgotten about once they become too old to fulfill that self-sufficiency

"Muh rights" preached as if they're the most important thing ever as a cover for that pride in individualism

The list goes on

But the overlying theme seems to be to get you to work as much as possible, have nobody dare question your individual rights, until you're no longer useful and become obsolete

No real soul behind it
    Smugness intensifies

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes, which is the root of all of it's problems.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    What aboot Canada eh?

Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Issobolic28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think the US is the birthplace of all Misc Trolls.

I dont I've ever encountered a troll here that wasn’t American.
    47 year old guy; 5'5"

Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz Getter_done has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Issobolic28 View Post
    I think the US is the birthplace of all Misc Trolls.

I dont I've ever encountered a troll here that wasn’t American.
    Lol