View Poll Results: Have you tried "everything"?

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 20.55%
  • No

23 31.51%
  • I'm not a whiny btch!

35 47.95%
Page 106 of 176 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,180 of 5253
    GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    “What’s the point in working as a male these days”

U wut? Do you fukers not have bills? Ffs some of you are potato’s.
    Team Mallory.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000) BigBallsMcgee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GnomeSaiyanBruh View Post
    “What’s the point in working as a male these days”

U wut? Do you fukers not have bills? Ffs some of you are potato’s.
    It isnt that expensive to get by when you really break it down. Men who dont care anymore and rot dont really need a real job.

GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GnomeSaiyanBruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    It isnt that expensive to get by when you really break it down. Men who dont care anymore and rot dont really need a real job.
    I....I don’t even know how to process this. So, because you can’t get a woman, you want to live a mediocre life? You want to just make enough money to get by?
    Team Mallory.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

endangered species xvicknumber7x's Avatar
    xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I....I don’t even know how to process this. So, because you can’t get a woman, you want to live a mediocre life? You want to just make enough money to get by?
    i dont get it either. wut

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trying to think more positive and complain less. Trying to not spend every day at work reminding myself how much I hate my job haha. Once this is quarantine is lifted I’m gonna try to get out more. Even before it I didn’t really do much outside of work.
    You can still get out now if it's in an area without a lot of people. Look for some spots where you can appreciate the world in solitude.

Otherwise this is a good way to start

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    There's a weird human condition that occurs

Most often it occurs when things don't go the way we want. We self sabotage it even worse.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think some of us to varying degrees have this abstract concept in our heads of what having a woman in our lives would be like. It's pretty much pedestalization.. Even though it's illogical and I know having a woman around would come with its own set of challenges (some arguably large enough that having a relationship may not even be worth attempting), I still have this overwhelming sense that my life will never hold any real merit so long as I'm alone.

Maybe blame society in part for putting this fairytale idea of romance in my head, but however it got there, I can't seem to shake it, and the fact that I can't have a relationship burns me up. Every time I see a happy couple or watch a movie with a romantic scene, it's a reminder of the thing I want but can't have. It's uniquely disheartening.

There's no solution to this problem so it's really persistently irritating. I have to work pretty much every waking hour to keep myself distracted. I do my normal 9:30 - 6PM shift, then I eat, clean up after the cat if needed, then I typically work on recording footage or editing a video until I go to bed.
    Weekends I just work longer on video creation.

And people wonder why I like to sleep so much. Every hour spent unconscious is an hour I don't have to think about this stupid ****.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    I think some of us to varying degrees have this abstract concept in our heads of what having a woman in our lives would be like. It's pretty much pedestalization.. Even though it's illogical and I know having a woman around would come with its own set of challenges (some arguably large enough that having a relationship may not even be worth attempting), I still have this overwhelming sense that my life will never hold any real merit so long as I'm alone.

Maybe blame society in part for putting this fairytale idea of romance in my head, but however it got there, I can't seem to shake it, and the fact that I can't have a relationship burns me up. Every time I see a happy couple or watch a movie with a romantic scene, it's a reminder of the thing I want but can't have. It's uniquely disheartening.

There's no solution to this problem so it's really persistently irritating. I have to work pretty much every waking hour to keep myself distracted. I do my normal 9:30 - 6PM shift, then I eat, clean up after the cat if needed, then I typically work on recording footage or editing a video until I go to bed.

And people wonder why I like to sleep so much. Every hour spent unconscious is an hour I don't have to think about this stupid ****.
    I get where you’re coming from. I guess it’s different for me because I’ve been married and divorced and couldn’t care less about relationships.
    Team Mallory.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Everyone wants a woman in their life...

Until it's time to clean the shower drain.

Every second week.

Current squat 205x15 SquatTillSenile's Avatar
    SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SquatTillSenile is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Foreskin brah checking in
    *WK Kelly Rowland on sight crew*

Dat dere sickening

Originally Posted by Anachron View Post

Every second week.
    Everybody gangster til you gotta bust out the drain snake and pull out clumps of hair.
    Team Mallory.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post

The thing is you know what the problem is, so you're kind of bringing some of your own misery onto yourself.

It ain't all roses and peaches, and as somebody who's been in some real chit relationships before I can let you know... If it ain't a healthy relationship, it's an absolute mental prison. If you have chit self-worth already, good luck holding down a relationship without feeling extreme insecurity at all times, massive amounts of angst, continuous bouts of anxiety, regular double think and self-questioning, incredible mood swings and an overall unpleasant time.

Truth is, you're really not ready for a relationship. You don't even like being alone with yourself. You don't even know how to be alone without feeling sorry for yourself for being alone.

I hate saying chit like that, but you're really doing this to yourself and until you can learn how to be comfortable with you... Accepting of you... Loving of you. How the fuk do you expect anybody else to? Sure it doesn't help that you're a hefty guy who is average looking.

But you think that somebody is ready to love you when you look like that and you have zero self worth?

SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SanAngelo96 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post

Every second week.
    You mean, the very thing that incels so desperately want and long for, isn't actually that great?

DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    The thing is you know what the problem is, so you're kind of bringing some of your own misery onto yourself.

It ain't all roses and peaches, and as somebody who's been in some real chit relationships before I can let you know... If it ain't a healthy relationship, it's an absolute mental prison. If you have chit self-worth already, good luck holding down a relationship without feeling extreme insecurity at all times, massive amounts of angst, continuous bouts of anxiety, regular double think and self-questioning, incredible mood swings and an overall unpleasant time.

Truth is, you're really not ready for a relationship. You don't even like being alone with yourself. You don't even know how to be alone without feeling sorry for yourself for being alone.

I hate saying chit like that, but you're really doing this to yourself and until you can learn how to be comfortable with you... Accepting of you... Loving of you. How the fuk do you expect anybody else to? Sure it doesn't help that you're a hefty guy who is average looking.

But you think that somebody is ready to love you when you look like that and you have zero self worth?
    I don't think he's doing it to himself. He is what he is, and lacks the characteristics to fulfill a fundamental desire. He knows deep down it couldn't have been any other way.

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DesiredUserphag View Post
    Got my first job on my 15th birthday because I'm not a phaggot. Been working ever since. Some people are just pathetic wastes of space and don't want to try to better themselves or their community. It is what it is.
    You're lucky lol.

I tried to start working at 15 years old and NO ONE wanted to hire me, srs. Those fuking fast food managers would give me the runaround at every turn. I eventually gave up and started selling store bought pastries in high schoo.

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    I don't think he's doing it to himself. He is what he is, and lacks the characteristics to fulfill a fundamental desire. He knows deep down it couldn't have been any other way.
    He admitted that he knows it's pedestialization and romanticizing something that has it's ups and downs just like anything else. The only thing is that he believes that he cannot have it, and so, as a result, he craves it even more.

He's not incapable of finding somebody. I know that he struggles with weight loss, and thyroid issues (I believe), so maybe weight won't change drastically. However, he's not horrible looking. He's charismatic when he wants to be, and he can certainly be entertaining. However, he shuts himself away and hides from the world specifically because he believes that there is nothing he can do. He's quasimodo'ing his tower.

Look, I ain't even trying to front with you. Walk into your local walmart. Plenty of people who aren't good looking out there dating each other. You want love? It's possible. You just have to be realistic about it if you're not fantastic looking, and are a hefty guy.

Or get on gear or something.

Just don't shut yourself in and expect anything to change. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, "He's tried it before, and he's put himself out there before." Heard it a thousand times, and it's not a valid excuse at this point because he's no longer trying. You don't get to give up and act like you didn't choose to give up.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    You're lucky lol.

I tried to start working at 15 years old and NO ONE wanted to hire me, srs. Those fuking fast food managers would give me the runaround at every turn. I eventually gave up and started selling store bought pastries in high schoo.
    I might have written the last digit of my birth year in an ambiguous manner on a couple of application forms back in the day...

DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DizzySmalls has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He admitted that he knows it's pedestialization and romanticizing something that has it's ups and downs just like anything else. The only thing is that he believes that he cannot have it, and so, as a result, he craves it even more.

He's not incapable of finding somebody. I know that he struggles with weight loss, and thyroid issues (I believe), so maybe weight won't change drastically. However, he's not horrible looking. He's charismatic when he wants to be, and he can certainly be entertaining. However, he shuts himself away and hides from the world specifically because he believes that there is nothing he can do. He's quasimodo'ing his tower.

Look, I ain't even trying to front with you. Walk into your local walmart. Plenty of people who aren't good looking out there dating each other. You want love? It's possible. You just have to be realistic about it if you're not fantastic looking, and are a hefty guy.

Or get on gear or something.

Just don't shut yourself in and expect anything to change. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, "He's tried it before, and he's put himself out there before." Heard it a thousand times, and it's not a valid excuse at this point because he's no longer trying. You don't get to give up and act like you didn't choose to give up.
    It's deeper than that in my view. Fundamentally, he isn't in possession of the belief that he is deserving of anything to do with the opposite sex. The lack of entitlement and feeling of inferiority is more significant than the weight or the lifestyle. A complete ogre retard Walmart person can possess that feeling of entitlement and have better results. It's not for him.

I bet you could pick up on submissive traits, behaviors, and body language all the way back to the beginning of puberty.

Originally Posted by DizzySmalls View Post
    It's deeper than that in my view. Fundamentally, he isn't in possession of the belief that he is deserving of anything to do with the opposite sex. The lack of entitlement and feeling of inferiority is more significant than the weight or the lifestyle. A complete ogre retard Walmart person can possess that feeling of entitlement and have better results. It's not for him.

I bet you could pick up on submissive traits, behaviors, and body language all the way back to the beginning of puberty.
    But that's exactly the point; if he genuinely feels that way about himself the problem is still himself. If you think walking around all day feeling like you don't deserve to be loved is healthy, normal, and safe... Well, you're wrong.

I've spoken to him plenty, he considers his life a history of failures. There are very few things in his life, that he's willing to admit are positive or could be looked at in a different way.

If it's that deep, it's time to book the appointment for counseling so that you can understand yourself.

I get upset because no matter how many times I make this recommendation to brahs who are clearly showing depressive symptoms... nobody has fukkin' done it.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hate saying chit like that, but you're really doing this to yourself and until you can learn how to be comfortable with you... Accepting of you... Loving of you.
    As I've stated repeatedly since I joined this site, and got this same advice on day 1.. There is no way to do this. Self love is not a choice. It cannot be "evoked". Nobody would hate themselves if they had an option to do otherwise.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I feel lonely

DavidEaslea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidEaslea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidEaslea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidEaslea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidEaslea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidEaslea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidEaslea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidEaslea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidEaslea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidEaslea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DavidEaslea is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

The whole world has gone to sh*t because they destroyed the family unit

If everyone had loving mothers and fathers that took care of them there wouldn't be any feminists or riots.
    Put pitbull owners in jail for 10 years if their dog severely harms another person.

Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Suit3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That was the plan, been going on for over 100 years now.

randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) randombrah102 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

stfu OP

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by peachy977 View Post
    I feel lonely
    But what would you possibly get out of therapy, right?
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was listening to some G Eazy and this thread came to mind.

"Momma said, you could be anything in this world
    You could be anything in this world
    But of all things in this life you could pick to be
    You sure look like a hater or a bitch to me
    Of all things you could pick to be
    You sure look like a bitch to me
    "

So true, lmao.
    *Fat Kunt Krew (FKK)* President: Alan Aragon
    *C2H6O is the only macro that counts crew*
    *4th of October Victim Krew*
    *Neg incels for fun crew*

eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eod8989 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah idk what to do. I would have never thought life would turn out like this
    *** RTX 2070 SUPER + Intel 9400f 1440p 100hz master race crew***
    *** 34 Ultrawide crew***

Coomin crew
    ERRA crew
    Luke Bryan crew
    Insomnium Crew
    Death Metal/Metalcore crew
    Introvert Crew
    Alexa Bliss Crew
    6ft and 6 inch dink crew

🇧 🇮 🇹 🇨 🇭 🇮 🇳꧁꧂ DesiredUserphag's Avatar
    DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DesiredUserphag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Let's all freak out
    ⓅⒸ ⓂⒶⓈⓉⒺⓇ ⓇⒶⒸⒺ
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω ⁴⁷/¹⁹⁵
    𝕬𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝕮𝖚𝖙 𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕽𝖆𝖈𝖊 ®
    𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑱 𝑨𝑳𝑷𝑯𝑨 𝑻𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑼𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑨𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹
    ₁ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₆ ₆ ₆ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₀ ₁
    "ꜱʜᴛ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴩɪꜱꜱ ᴍɪxᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜰᴜᴋɪɴ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇ ᴩᴜꜱꜱy ᴊᴜɪᴄᴇ" ~ʟ.ᴍ.

EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EarlA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DesiredUserphag View Post
    Let's all freak out
    This guy gets it
    Ack...Ack