Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Just Beat Witcher 3 and I Cant Hold All These Feels (Big Spoilers)

First off... around the middle of the game, I wasn't sure what I thought of Witcher 3. I was slightly underwhelmed considering all the hype I'd heard since 2015, but it totally changed around the last third. This game is definitely in my top 3 all time. It's such an interesting off-shoot of the typical medieval fantasy RPG because of Geralt and his unique character and I liked the horror. It's the first time since Skyrim where I got into into a game's story, I think I played 8 straight hours to finish it.

One thing Witcher 3 does perfectly is tying events to locations. I've actually spent a couple hours revisiting old quest spots to explore but seems like they're all frozen in time (Fyke Isle, the ruins you went through with Keira).

My toon with the Mastercrafted Wolven armor

But where the fuk does everyone go?? None of the other major characters are at their houses (or the ones I remember), Yennefer and Triss vanished, Kaer Morhen is totally empty which I thought was weird, and then there's the big oof that I'll put below. Only person I see is that ******* Dandelion. I read there's multiple endings... I'll try to list off what I remember what happened in mine:

-Keira is burned by Radovid (she kinda pissed me off, in one game save I killed her instead)
    -Radovid wins the war
    -Emhyr is assassinated by his men
    -Yennefer "goes up north" according to Geralt
    -Ciri apparently fukin dies in the White Frost?? wtfff
    -Geralt retrieves her medallion and rots in the swamp

I'm like 3 hrs into Heart of Stone, do either expansion "expand" on the main storyline at all? Don't spoil but I'm curious because it feels like the world is in limbo. I saw people made mods to add all the main characters back. Sorta want that but at the same time, it's a real melancholy ending that hits hard. Not even really bittersweet though just sad. I kept going to major spots thinking I would find the other characters and didn't.

What were your guys' endings and thoughts on it?
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caravanbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol you done goofed and got the worst ending possible. My ending had ciri suceed emyr as emperor, yennifer fuked off somewhere, letho replaced Vladimir at kaer morhen, and triss retired to toussaint with geralt after blood and wine.

Hearts of stone and blood and wine are even better than the main game. I envy you playing them for the first time.
    *Only misc at work crew*

**Sons of Smack crew**

andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andres93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The expansions don't expand on the main storyline, they are pretty much standalone stories with some characters mentioned here and there.

I chose the good ending and don't know that feel bout Ciri dying feelsgoodman.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Envious af that you’re experiencing these for the first time right now. Those expansions alone are better than a lot of full-blown titles

OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm still only at the bloody baron quest where that guy runs that blood on his face and does some ritual and you keep stones lit while fending off wraiths. Does this quest line get even more interesting since I've seen it mentioned alot?

CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by caravanbrah View Post
    Lol you done goofed and got the worst ending possible. My ending had ciri suceed emyr as emperor, yennifer fuked off somewhere, letho replaced Vladimir at kaer morhen, and triss retired to toussaint with geralt after blood and wine.

Hearts of stone and blood and wine are even better than the main game. I envy you playing them for the first time.
    So you're saying you had people at Kaer Morhen after the game?

Bruh

And literally the whole game I was picking choices to keep Ciri alive and she dies, lmao.

Oh and you basically ended up with Triss, whereas I ended up an foreveralone because I tried to swing dat dere threesome.

Originally Posted by andres93 View Post
    The expansions don't expand on the main storyline, they are pretty much standalone stories with some characters mentioned here and there.

I chose the good ending and don't know that feel bout Ciri dying feelsgoodman.
    I see, well I'm at the part after killing the giant toad in the sewer which was interesting.

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Envious af that you’re experiencing these for the first time right now. Those expansions alone are better than a lot of full-blown titles
    Yeah I ignored the game for the longest time. Think I was still deep into Skyrim. And I'd never thought I'd say this about any game...but Witcher 3 comes very close to Skyrim's god tier atmosphere. Visually it beats it across the board but I like how almost everything in Skyrim can be interacted with.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Another one joins us.

^ Also OP YA dun goofed hard.

My Ciri became Empreror, but Geralt was FA because I tried to bed both Triss and Yennefer so they said no thx jeff.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Originally Posted by OttomanEmpire View Post
    I'm still only at the bloody baron quest where that guy runs that blood on his face and does some ritual and you keep stones lit while fending off wraiths. Does this quest line get even more interesting since I've seen it mentioned alot?
    ah **** boyo, did you already know the spoilers ITT?

Yeah the bloody baron quest is one of the most memorable (or at least one of the endings is) and was when you realize just how impactful your choices are.

Around the middle game I was iffy. It's around the time you're helping with some performance in Novigrad or w/e. Mostly because I found monster hunting way more interesting than non-combat quests.

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    Another one joins us.

^ Also OP YA dun goofed hard.

My Ciri became Empreror, but Geralt was FA because I tried to bed both Triss and Yennefer so they said no thx jeff.
    Silver for monsters.

That's funny, he got rekt in that hotel room.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OttomanEmpire has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    ah **** boyo, did you already know the spoilers ITT?

Yeah the bloody baron quest is one of the most memorable (or at least one of the endings is) and was when you realize just how impactful your choices are.

Around the middle game I was iffy. It's around the time you're helping with some performance in Novigrad or w/e. Mostly because I found monster hunting way more interesting than non-combat quests.
    It's ok I'm a newbie so dont really understand them or just skimmed through.

Originally Posted by OttomanEmpire View Post
    It's ok I'm a newbie so dont really understand them or just skimmed through.
    Ok, fwiw it's the choices you make the change the ending and I don't know em all yet.

I really only had 3 complaints with this game. Geralt doesn't emote enough (makes sense since he's a monster hunter but would add to the story), all the "?'s" on the map feel overwhelming, and the fukin swimming mechanics.

If you get the urge to explore do it though. Makes crafting your witcher gear WAY easier when you have lots of fast travel points. That said, I didn't make mine until right before the last quest. Got by with random drops. Played on Blood and Broken Bones difficulty
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the expansions are better tbh

vanilla was disappointing to me lol cause i played witcher 1 and 2
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    the expansions are better tbh

vanilla was disappointing to me lol cause i played witcher 1 and 2
    That's what I'm hearing around the net. I'll never play Witcher 1 & 2 so I listened to some videos about them on Youtube.

I guess if you grew up playing the Witcher then the third was even more amazing.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So you're saying you had people at Kaer Morhen after the game?

Bruh

And literally the whole game I was picking choices to keep Ciri alive and she dies, lmao.

Oh and you basically ended up with Triss, whereas I ended up an foreveralone because I tried to swing dat dere threesome.
    Bro you literally picked the "Worst Possible Timeline" LOL

Don't worry I goofed with the threesome too.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bongowongo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's what I'm hearing around the net. I'll never play Witcher 1 & 2 so I listened to some videos about them on Youtube.

I guess if you grew up playing the Witcher then the third was even more amazing.

I tried to play Witcher 2 after having Witcher 3 as my first ever Witcher game .... Couldnt go back, the combat didnt click with me at all.
    Sig line can't be a novel

Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000) Wazooty is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, it's a testament to the game that you can basically get the worst ending and it still resonates with you.

Hearts of stone is an interesting but ultimately not important to the greater story super-side quest.

Blood and Wine is basically the conclusion to Geralts story. It's his retirement quest as it were, and it's damn good (and beautiful).

After finishing blood and wine, look up CDPR's 10 year witcher anniversary video. You won't get a lot of it without playing B&W. The ending to both B&W and the anniversary video will feel better if you get a less uh...lonely ending in the main game tho...
    Last edited by Wazooty; 05-03-2020 at 08:51 PM.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lulz you scrubs. My Ciri became a Witcher.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like others have already mentioned; you got the worst ending. My ending was that Ciri became a witcher and I reported to Emhyr that Ciri died. Emhyr basically just told me to phuk off and that he doesn't ever want to see me again. I forgot exactly what happened with the civil war but I think Temeria won because I recall a quest where I had to go assassinate Radovid or something. Keira ended up helping me with the attack on Kaer Morhan and in the end hooked up with Lambert (your witcher drinking buddy).

The DLCs don't really expand/relate to the main quest except a little bit of details here and there. The Blood and Wine DLC does though at the end, it's basically the ultimate closure and true ending to Geralt's story. If you want to know what happened with mine:
    Spoiler!
    Yellow Fever Crew -- https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176364181
    whoremaxxing crew
    ooohh I'm a ghost crew
    show me your credentials crew
    mod negged X 5 crew
    banned camp X 22 crew
    dead by 30 crew

Just beat the HoS expansion. That was shorter than I thought but the haunted estate was really good, that's exactly my favorite stuff in The Witcher, Geralt going into some scary ass place and slaying monsters.

Spoiler!

O'Dimm was pretty savage. Reminded me of the Daedric princes.

Originally Posted by bongowongo View Post
    I tried to play Witcher 2 after having Witcher 3 as my first ever Witcher game .... Couldnt go back, the combat didnt click with me at all.
    Yeah I already learned from trying to play FF7, and that was years ago, the graphics gave me headaches. It's hard to play certain old games. I'll just watch a video essay on them.

Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    Well, it's a testament to the game that you can basically get the worst ending and it still resonates with you.

Hearts of stone is an interesting but ultimately not important to the greater story super-side quest.

Blood and Wine is basically the conclusion to Geralts story. It's his retirement quest as it were, and it's damn good (and beautiful).

After finishing blood and wine, look up CDPR's 10 year witcher anniversary video. You won't get a lot of it without playing B&W. The ending to both B&W and the anniversary video will feel better if you get a less uh...lonely ending in the main game tho...
    Nice dude. Has CDPR basically said this is the end for The Witcher?

Sad/bittersweet is usually more interesting to me so yeah.

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Lulz you scrubs. My Ciri became a Witcher.
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    Bro you literally picked the "Worst Possible Timeline" LOL

Don't worry I goofed with the threesome too.
    bro u mad I'm completely alone after the game?

lol I figured everyone tries to smash both. But it's just strange how EVERYONE is gone after all that time trying to find each other. Was not expecting that.

Originally Posted by jizzfarmer View Post
    Like others have already mentioned; you got the worst ending. My ending was that Ciri became a witcher and I reported to Emhyr that Ciri died. Emhyr basically just told me to phuk off and that he doesn't ever want to see me again. I forgot exactly what happened with the civil war but I think Temeria won because I recall a quest where I had to go assassinate Radovid or something. Keira ended up helping me with the attack on Kaer Morhan and in the end hooked up with Lambert (your witcher drinking buddy).

The DLCs don't really expand/relate to the main quest except a little bit of details here and there. The Blood and Wine DLC does though at the end, it's basically the ultimate closure and true ending to Geralt's story. If you want to know what happened with mine:
    Spoiler!
    lol interesting about Keira, I thought she always just disappears Fyke Isle. Emhyr was an *******, but I tried playing nice guy with him. He seemed rich I figured he'd give me a stack of gold or something.

Jesus based off your spoiler I really got THE MOST CHIT ending, lmao. Geralt should just hang himself in that swamp house.

oh and btw, pretty sure I caused all the orphan kids in that swamp house to get eaten, lmfao.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

Resident Rocker ChristmasFnatic's Avatar
    ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChristmasFnatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My Ciri became the queen. U mad brah.
    CHRISTMAS Forever Crew
    Rock N' Roll Crew
    Long Hair Crew
    Blue Belt BJJ Crew
    Running Crew
    Brazilian in Philippines Crew

Originally Posted by ChristmasFnatic View Post
    My Ciri became the queen. U mad brah.
    u mad i installed a mod to switch Yen with Ciri so you can bang her?

wait wat
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆

jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jizzfarmer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    u mad i installed a mod to switch Yen with Ciri so you can bang her?

wait wat
    Lol I've mentioned this before and I'll say it again. The amount of jizz I've released stoned fapping to rule 34 witcher sht dude I could populate a new toussaint.
    Yellow Fever Crew -- https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176364181
    whoremaxxing crew
    ooohh I'm a ghost crew
    show me your credentials crew
    mod negged X 5 crew
    banned camp X 22 crew
    dead by 30 crew

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol I've mentioned this before and I'll say it again. The amount of jizz I've released stoned fapping to rule 34 witcher sht dude I could populate a new toussaint.
    username checks out
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sinan09400 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Man that game looks like a huge nerdfest.

Why do all females dress up like hookers? At least Skyrim catered to a more decent crowd.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah, it hit me pretty hard as well , for me , it was a reminder of real life

my ex was jennifer and looked alot like yen

i literally sat there for 10 minutes after that garden scene

greatest game i've ever played

still today

ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Both expansions are hella fun man, keep going with it trust me
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Both expansions are hella fun man, keep going with it trust me
    yeah, i meant everything blood and wine etc

supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Spoiler!

I think i got the same ending as you. I romanced Triss and ended up with her, Ciri as a witcher etc.

Haven't played the dlc yet, I'd like to go back and do it. Was a great game

Allied Allies Alliance VTheKing's Avatar
    VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) VTheKing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ciri's survival at the end depends on the choices you made when intervening (or not) on her behalf and well-being. In sum:

-At Avallach's lab - you let her flip tables and **** instead of telling her to reign it in.
    -Cutting a deal with the Lodge Sorceresses: Let her do the talking
    -In Skellige: Go visit Craven's grave with her.
    -After the Battle of Kaer Morhen: Snowball fight instead of drinking
    -Bringing her to the emperor: Don't take the coin

If you make the "wrong" choice in 3+/5 of them, she dies in the end.
    Go Canucks Go!

Mais notre monde érodé restera le même
    Et demain toi et moi serons partis

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ephedra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I got the same ending as you. Game was still amazing and felt so sad it came to an end.

Started from scratch a replay of GTA V before I get into the DLC. Expect to finish GTA by the end of May.

How many hours did Heart of Stone take you?

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

the opposite actually lol.

i grew up playing the witcher... so the third was a massive dissappointment. no shani + they butchered triss' character HARD + vernon roche is a measly side character + barely references to past events. the witcher 3 was like a massive we don't give a **** about you to the people who played the previous two games.

then they dropped some stuff from the witcher 1 in the expansions and i was semi-satisfied. shani and the lady of the lake. but they still butchered triss lol. i was most disappointed that there was no shani and they turned triss into a drama queen. in the previous two games triss was very independent, strong, the dependable woman. i think because yennefer is like that too, they dumbed down triss, but triss didn't have the pissy attitude of yennefer.
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 05-04-2020 at 09:13 AM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.