Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000) Corbets is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    I guess it's a lot easier to say people are heartless pricks who want to see people die than try and understand they place a higher value on freedom than you.
    Those two views are not mutually exclusive.

I’ll leave you to rationalize your views now. Frankly, I’ve been on the Internet for 30 years, and I know your type by now - but I imagine you’ll take offense to that, too.
    My Candito Linear log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177212011&p=1581528721#post1581528721

My Fierce 5 Novice log (deprecated): https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175702561&p=1550387651#post1550387651

My Strava profile: https://www.strava.com/athletes/3015113

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbets View Post
    Those two views are not mutually exclusive.
    Your comments are throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

I’ll leave you to rationalize your views now. Frankly, I’ve been on the Internet for 30 years, and I know your type by now - but I imagine you’ll take offense to that, too.
    I've been on the internet for 30 years too and know your type as well. Like to run their mouth, claim moral superiority and then run away when they're challenged on their sh*t behavior. Run along.

wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wesleysh21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have learned a few things, and learn a little more each week. Nothing earth shattering.

1. I need to go to the office. Before this, I realized I could function outside of the office and still do my job. I actually had the notion that I could function completely away from the office 100% of the time. I was wrong. Even with our office completely shut down, I find that I'm sneaking in and doing around 20% of my work from there. I'm thinking my sweet spot is probably somewhere around 33% of office time and the rest work from home/road.

2. I love the gym, but going to the gym for every single workout wasn't necessary or ideal. I bought an excercise bike (Marcy XJ3220) and even if I only use it a couple of times per week, the time savings is well worth it. I've also started exploring other home based workouts that I might do once or twice a week. I'm still a gym addict and love the gym experience...its my sanctuary. So having a home gym is of no interest to me. But I can afford to work out from home some.

3. My parents aren't as far away as I thought. I've been sneaking off to see them, and I can get there in 4.5 to 5 hours. Its not idea, but heading down for a quick weekend and a round of golf with my dad is possible. I was waiting for holidays and vacation time to go down and see them, but now I realize I don't need to.

4. Crowds of people are necessary sometimes. I'm more of an introvert and actually enjoy empty streets and stores for the most part. But there are some areas of town I go to that doesn't feel right without traffic or crowds of people.

5. Sometimes what appears to be a curse, can actually be a blessing. At the beginning of February my wife broke both of her ankles at work, and the doctors said she wouldn't be able to go back until August. Fast forward to now. Instead of having to worry about her getting infected by customers or getting laid off, she is covered by workers comp until after this thing blows over.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Ban fertilizer and hydrogen peroxide. Should probably ban styrofoam and gasoline too. Problem solved?
    Ban killing people. Profit.
    ALL I ASK IS ALL YOU GOT FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    I have learned a few things, and learn a little more each week. Nothing earth shattering.

1. I need to go to the office. Before this, I realized I could function outside of the office and still do my job. I actually had the notion that I could function completely away from the office 100% of the time. I was wrong. Even with our office completely shut down, I find that I'm sneaking in and doing around 20% of my work from there. I'm thinking my sweet spot is probably somewhere around 33% of office time and the rest work from home/road.

2. I love the gym, but going to the gym for every single workout wasn't necessary or ideal. I bought an excercise bike (Marcy XJ3220) and even if I only use it a couple of times per week, the time savings is well worth it. I've also started exploring other home based workouts that I might do once or twice a week. I'm still a gym addict and love the gym experience...its my sanctuary. So having a home gym is of no interest to me. But I can afford to work out from home some.

3. My parents aren't as far away as I thought. I've been sneaking off to see them, and I can get there in 4.5 to 5 hours. Its not idea, but heading down for a quick weekend and a round of golf with my dad is possible. I was waiting for holidays and vacation time to go down and see them, but now I realize I don't need to.

4. Crowds of people are necessary sometimes. I'm more of an introvert and actually enjoy empty streets and stores for the most part. But there are some areas of town I go to that doesn't feel right without traffic or crowds of people.

5. Sometimes what appears to be a curse, can actually be a blessing. At the beginning of February my wife broke both of her ankles at work , and the doctors said she wouldn't be able to go back until August. Fast forward to now. Instead of having to worry about her getting infected by customers or getting laid off, she is covered by workers comp until after this thing blows over.

Ban killing people. Profit.
    That's an odd occupational injury (both ankles) what happened?
    Car wreck / crushed by equipment / fall ?

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    New lesson, There is NOTHING I can do about this, NOTHING, there is no point in getting caught up in media, politics, foil hat stuff, all of that stuff is a greater power than me, so.......

How bout a hug, or a handshake, hell, a fist bump?

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    New lesson, There is NOTHING I can do about this, NOTHING, there is no point in getting caught up in media, politics, foil hat stuff, all of that stuff is a greater power than me, so.......

How bout a hug, or a handshake, hell, a fist bump?
    sounds a good lesson to me <<fist bump>>

I've learned

1) I can cut my own hair with a rechargeable beard trimmer (couldn't get hold of a hair clipper)

2) I'm even weaker and more incompetent at calisthenics (especially anything involving balancing) than I am at barbell exercises, way worse than I realized

3) intermediate fasting 16/8 is no use for me to lose weight during a lockdown, I start panic eating 30 minutes before feeding frenzy ends

4) if you add honey to bourbon it tastes good (for novelty, too sweet to drink in any quantity)

5) I can do headstands

6) Too much hill sprints hurts my achilles

7) value remaining time with elderly relatives even more
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    I have learned that the masses are easily led and can be told to do damn near anything if you simply scare them.

This x 1000.
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NorwichGrad has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbets View Post
    Funny. I was thinking that it taught me just how many people put their own happiness above other people’s lives.
    Lmao.

I’m not surprised you think this way considering you support globalist scumbags like Bill Gates who wants to force vaccinate the world.

How does someone who embraces the concept of ‘Life, Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness’ risk the lives of others?

Nobody is forcing you to do the $hit others do. If you’re a chicken$hit coward (which you are) and you’re too afraid to go out in public then stay home.

For every 1 corona death (and even the data points are manipulated on the casualties) there are at least 500 Americans out of jobs due to lockdown.

Do you have any freakin idea how the lockdown has negatively affected the lives of many?? All because statist cowards like you love to nuthug fascism.
    This above all..

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi;1604080651...

[img
    http://files.osgnetworks.tv/11/files/2015/11/Shootingtimesministandard-F.jpg[/img]
    I can't see an obvious looking big bolt in the pic, and no lever for Martini so guessing it's automatic That wooden stock has to place it Korean war era or earlier.

What is it, give us a clue... M2 carbine???

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    Lmao.

I’m not surprised you think this way considering you support globalist scumbags like Bill Gates who wants to force vaccinate the world. ...
    Yeah, damn that man, spending vast sums of his personal wealth (as well as raised funds) on fighting Malaria and COVID
    how selfish !!

I hope you'll refuse to let any elderly relatives you have take a covid19 vaccine if we get one, that'd really teach the William Henry Gates 3rd of this world a lesson
    Last edited by OldFartTom; 05-04-2020 at 11:56 PM.
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    I can't see an obvious looking big bolt in the pic, and no lever for Martini so guessing it's automatic That wooden stock has to place it Korean war era or earlier.

What is it, give us a clue... M2 carbine???

Yeah, damn that man, spending vast sums of his personal wealth (as well as raised funds) on fighting Malaria and COVID
    how selfish !!

I hope you'll refuse to let any elderly relatives you have take a covid19 vaccine if we get one, that'd really teach the William Henry Gates 3rd of this world a lesson
    I like this one, and nope that one is newer than Korean era and is not an auto.

"You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    general people are stupid basically vermin

women are completly broken in this day and age

Wow, looks very nice

Probably because I'm from a non gun owning country the only ones I've used was an ancient Martini action .22, lots of bolt action .22 all with an obvious ball/knob on arm style of bolt on right hand side. The only ones I've used where they didn't have that were automatic 7.62 and 5.56 and cocked on the left to extract to the right. So I'm totally confused by that original pic.

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    how selfish !!

Be careful of this, for some, it's no big deal, but always question motives. We'll take money from anyone, even Escabar (sp?) but if the motives are "power" and "worship" and "control" well, they can and should keep it, IMO.

Not saying this is Gates, but I saw a recent interview with him, and it was kinda scary, lots of control discussion happening.

But frankly, I'm way more scared of the Mark Z guy who made FB, I don't care what his money will buy, but that's me.

"I won't pray for an easy life", "I'll just pray that I can be strong for a tough life", Thanks.

andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) andy0w is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    If I shop for three months I don't need to go shopping when all the idiots are out.

Love is too short to wait in a queue.
    Cycling, walking, swimming.
    No car.

I don't wanna sound racist. And I'm not ghey (not that there's anything wrong with that).

But I got woody when I saw this pic.

MOLON LABE
    This above all..

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've learned that a good portion of my ILs' diet is made up of all the deli meats that I've long looked at and wondered "who eats that stuff?" Plus cookies and chips. We've been doing their grocery shopping and the geez they eat terribly. (We've taken them hot meals too.)

I've also confirmed my hunch that working from home works well for me. I haven't had to hear about other people's workplace drama. In all seriousness, I'm hoping to convince my employer to let me work from home 1-2 days per week because the lack of interruptions makes it easier to get things done.

I tell you what I've *just* learned, have you seen how many calories there are in Jim Beam (and equivalent)??? 50 ml is about 110 cals or 1.5 fluid ounces about 100 cals. That adds up quickly.

Yeah I knew it was a bit calorific, but that's double what I'd assumed (yes, yes "ass out of u and me")

Now I know my diet hadn't exactly been on point recently, but I'm starting to understand the mystery 2 kg I put on in the last 2 or 3 weeks

Lockdown and unemployment isn't really working well for compliance with my intended cutting.

I blame you Americans, at the very least the Beam family. It's so much more sinkable than Scotch.

(Although I do like a lot of scotch too, especially Ardbeg. Maybe it didn't help being given a guided tour of the Glenfiddich distillery at age 10, with couple of large glasses to sample afterwards and realising I liked it . That'd never be allowed these days!)

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    general people are stupid basically vermin

women are completly broken in this day and age
    You've been hanging out in the Misc. again, haven't you?
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    (Although I do like a lot of scotch too, especially Ardbeg. Maybe it didn't help being given a guided tour of the Glenfiddich distillery at age 10, with couple of large glasses to sample afterwards and realising I liked it . That'd never be allowed these days!)
    Ardbeg is freakin' great! I am particularly fond of Uigeadail, although the 10 year old is good too. My favorite 10-year old would have to be Laphroaig cask strength though...I don't even want to think about how much money I've spent on that stuff... damn those evil Scots for creating such a heavenly elixir
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Gingers are human too HannoCometh's Avatar
    HannoCometh is not very helpful. (-500) HannoCometh is not very helpful. (-500) HannoCometh is not very helpful. (-500) HannoCometh is not very helpful. (-500) HannoCometh is not very helpful. (-500) HannoCometh is not very helpful. (-500) HannoCometh is not very helpful. (-500) HannoCometh is not very helpful. (-500) HannoCometh is not very helpful. (-500) HannoCometh is not very helpful. (-500) HannoCometh is not very helpful. (-500)

Ummm...well it got me thinking - what happens when the next pandemic has ten times the cases and ten times the deaths but in the same amount of time?

E.g. So, for the next pandemic of whatever serious virus arises, in the USA, within 4 months, there would have been more than 12 million cases and 711,000 deaths - compared to the current COVID cases of 1.2m cases and 71,000 deaths.
    ##Only enemies of progress, enemies of science, feminazis and jealous bishes accuse me of "using steroids".##

Extraterrestrials arrive on Earth in 2021 and insist they received powerful signals from Earth circa 260,000 years ago.

*Aspiring Sasquatch crew*
    *All-natural-male crew*
    #ThirdWorldWarCrew

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Like 85% of this page, staring with Wesley, is why a lifelong weightlifter like me comes to a site like this. Insight, humor, perspective, arguments. All by a bunch of meatheads like me. (joking) And I made a mistake, I meant starting with acrawlingchaos (what a name!)

I'm on like perma spread with you people.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Slowly learning this, I take a face covering (a bandana) and put on my nose and mouth to get into the store. I then let it slide down and just keep it around my neck, so far no one has said chit to me, I use self-checkout.

So far so good, as long as you look like your trying.

ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) ITHURTZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Iv learned that after 17 years of lifting I relied on going places instead of being a hermit and hoarding a mass amount of equipment at my house, which I wouldnt do anyway because I am not a hermit... If A gym somewhere doesnt open soon I will kill someone very soon. Cinder blocks only get you so far in the ****ing garage!
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Your King

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I learned I'm capable of breaking state law by scheduling an off the record illegal haircut. I got her personal number and gave her a call. She told me straight up she's having a tough time making ends meet and our pos governor is not allowing salons to open until at least the end of the month. She said she could sneak me in the shop and just close the blinds. She will be getting a huge tip tomorrow. I hope other business owners are able to get some underground business as well. I'm convinced the cure for this is becoming worse than the problem...
    Because it comes from China...that's why. It's not racist at all. It comes from Chyna!

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I tell you what I've *just* learned, have you seen how many calories there are in Jim Beam (and equivalent)??? 50 ml is about 110 cals or 1.5 fluid ounces about 100 cals. That adds up quickly.

Yeah I knew it was a bit calorific, but that's double what I'd assumed (yes, yes "ass out of u and me")

Now I know my diet hadn't exactly been on point recently, but I'm starting to understand the mystery 2 kg I put on in the last 2 or 3 weeks

Lockdown and unemployment isn't really working well for compliance with my intended cutting.

I blame you Americans, at the very least the Beam family. It's so much more sinkable than Scotch.

Beam is decent but I prefer Makers Mark #46.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wesleysh21 View Post
    3. My parents aren't as far away as I thought. I've been sneaking off to see them, and I can get there in 4.5 to 5 hours. Its not idea[l], but heading down for a quick weekend and a round of golf with my dad is possible. I was waiting for holidays and vacation time to go down and see them, but now I realize I don't need to.
    There have been some silver linings for sure. For me, my Son has been learning scales and lead progressions on guitar at college and now that he's home I can play rhythm as he tools around on lead. Now that his classes are done whenever I pick up a guitar he's there within a few minutes with another one.
    Bro with mattbro95

***Dirty South Crew***

Post Workout Commando Crew

Beam is decent but I prefer Makers Mark #46.
    Never tried it, I'll make a note to give it a go

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    I learned I'm capable of breaking state law by scheduling an off the record illegal haircut. I got her personal number and gave her a call. She told me straight up she's having a tough time making ends meet and our pos governor is not allowing salons to open until at least the end of the month. She said she could sneak me in the shop and just close the blinds. She will be getting a huge tip tomorrow. I hope other business owners are able to get some underground business as well. I'm convinced the cure for this is becoming worse than the problem...
    This sounds like an arrangement for any number of services!!
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Ardbeg is freakin' great! I am particularly fond of Uigeadail, although the 10 year old is good too. My favorite 10-year old would have to be Laphroaig cask strength though...I don't even want to think about how much money I've spent on that stuff... damn those evil Scots for creating such a heavenly elixir
    Ooh I know what you mean! Ardbeg is on my list and will try Laphroaig Cask Strength at some point. So far Laphroaig 10
    is my favourite! I am currently getting through Ledaig 10 which is surprisingly good

blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) blue9steel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    After living through Black Tuesday, the Tech Crash and the the Housing Crisis I thought my level of financial paranoia was pretty well calibrated. I've learned that just when you think you know how things work life likes to throw you some new surprises.