ryuking1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lost 10lbs but see no change

I’ve lost 10lbs in about a month and a half. Decided bulking would be pointless with no gym and I wanted to cut anyways. My legs are slightly leaner but that’s about it my arms have lost size and I’ve gone down to a medium but I see no body fat change. Been doing home bodyweight workouts btw

Am I losing muscle or what?

Imgur .com/a/UURYqnm

BoreDefer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoreDefer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoreDefer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoreDefer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoreDefer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoreDefer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoreDefer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoreDefer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoreDefer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoreDefer will become famous soon enough. (+50) BoreDefer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ryuking1 View Post

you lose both fat and muscle

Originally Posted by BoreDefer View Post
    you lose both fat and muscle
    But how much was fat and how much was muscle ? And would I look better when bulking cause I gain back the muscle easy ?

Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I’ve lost 10lbs in about a month and a half. Decided bulking would be pointless with no gym and I wanted to cut anyways. My legs are slightly leaner but that’s about it my arms have lost size and I’ve gone down to a medium but I see no body fat change. Been doing home bodyweight workouts btw

Imgur .com/a/UURYqnm
    Just how much do you weight?

You shouldn´t lose more than 1% bodyweight or its probably to fast

3 ways to retain muscle.

1. Not allowed here
    2. Eat protein
    3. Resistance training

Right now its hard to get a good resistance training even tought its possible just do as many resistance exercises as possible and eat tons of protein. Dont try to loose weight to fast

Between 1.6 or 2.2 G protein per kg bodyweight

Originally Posted by Noctive View Post
    Just how much do you weight?

You shouldn´t lose more than 1% bodyweight or its probably to fast

3 ways to retain muscle.

1. Not allowed here
    2. Eat protein
    3. Resistance training

Right now its hard to get a good resistance training even tought its possible just do as many resistance exercises as possible and eat tons of protein. Dont try to loose weight to fast

Between 1.6 or 2.2 G protein per kg bodyweight
    Went from 6’0 162lb 18% bf to 153lb right now. About 2 months in. Just eating when I’m hungry but I’m naturally a skinny guy so I probably don’t eat enough.

Train hard play harder Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    6-0 153 shouldn’t be trying to lose
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    6-0 153 shouldn’t be trying to lose
    I just wanted to be lean to start over and lean bulk. I already had a little stomach

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I just wanted to be lean to start over and lean bulk. I already had a little stomach
    Start lean bulking now. Dieting more is not going to help at this stage. You have a lot of muscle to gain - and it's a much slower process than losing fat. You can cut later.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Start lean bulking now. Dieting more is not going to help at this stage. You have a lot of muscle to gain - and it's a much slower process than losing fat. You can cut later.
    Yeah I plan to do that as soon as the gyms open back up. All I have is a pull-up bar and I’ve just been doing tons of pushups and pull-ups I doubt that’ll build as much muscle as The gym

Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tommy W. has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah I plan to do that as soon as the gyms open back up. All I have is a pull-up bar and I’ve just been doing tons of pushups and pull-ups I doubt that’ll build as much muscle as The gym
    The reason you haven't seen changes is because dieting without proper lifting results in just a smaller version of your fatter self. You have a pull up bar and you can do a lot with that for back and biceps. 2 chairs for dips for triceps. Wide hands pushups for chest close for triceps. Wall sits for quads and there are others too. You have to add some calories back in or you'll spin your wheels. Do a good home program and when you get to the gym you'll already be miles ahead

Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noctive has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    This. You can put muscle easily now, and in the end of the road cutting will be faster if you have more muscle, more muscle mass means a higher metabolic rate so with more muscle youll burn more calories

This. You can put muscle easily now, and in the end of the road cutting will be faster if you have more muscle, more muscle mass means a higher metabolic rate so with more muscle you'll burn more calories
    A pound of muscle only burns around an extra 8 or so calories a day so it's way over emphasized to add muscle to increase your maintenance calories

This. You can put muscle easily now, and in the end of the road cutting will be faster if you have more muscle, more muscle mass means a higher metabolic rate so with more muscle youll burn more calories
    I started off at 120 so I felt like most of my gains were made already and I started to feel fat