XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Exclamation how is the requiring of mask wearing with these re-openings NOT a form of gov't ctrl?

And why are more people not upset about this?

I mean, I could literally be refused service at a salon now if I refuse to comply with wearing a mask... or even refused entrance to a gym that i PAY MONEY FOR... what next? They gonna tell me I'm no longer welcome inside the grocery store to buy fkin FOOD if I don't comply?

call it absurd or ridiculous all u want if that's what u wanna do, but guess what? If you could time travel back in time to 6 months ago and tell people what's currently going on RIGHT NOW and what's to come for them, anyone you would've talked to would've called it the same exact thing... and now look where we are

I think I'm bout to point blank ask my gym owner if I refuse to wear a mask, am I really gonna be refused entry?

I know I posted a thread last night similar to this except it was only aimed at the gym openings since that was announced yesterday in my state, but i just been thinking about it more and more lads and i can't help but think that a lot of ppl are either just THAT oblivious to what could potentially be going on or else they're either turning a blind eye or just don't care and think it's all "bogus conspiracy theory" bs
    #FreeCryptoBandit

MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MatthewChav is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by XPmpnII View Post

I mean, I could literally be refused service at a salon now if I refuse to comply with wearing a mask... or even refused entrance to a gym that i PAY MONEY FOR... what next? They gonna tell me I'm no longer welcome inside the grocery store to buy fkin FOOD if I don't comply?

call it absurd or ridiculous all u want if that's what u wanna do, but guess what? If you could time travel back in time to 6 months ago and tell people what's currently going on RIGHT NOW and what's to come for them, anyone you would've talked to would've called it the same exact thing... and now look where we are

I think I'm bout to point blank ask my gym owner if I refuse to wear a mask, am I really gonna be refused entry?

I know I posted a thread last night similar to this except it was only aimed at the gym openings since that was announced yesterday in my state, but i just been thinking about it more and more lads and i can't help but think that a lot of ppl are either just THAT oblivious to what could potentially be going on or else they're either turning a blind eye or just don't care and think it's all "bogus conspiracy theory" bs
    Totaly true OP Bro - i am not even going there, if that's the case ... I'd move to Anartica or Siberia or alaska or something b4 wear a mask

Not as i am against them on Health Grounds - but I hate (detest even) restrictive things on me and specially on my gob. I have always bought stuff for the Forces from stalls like Lapels and the like but hate them on me and people diss me cos they assume I'm dissing the services through not wearing - but hey I pay my dues/respect their work 100% plus - so my choice is my opinion on this!!

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Private businesses are free to do as they please

Is your gym open?

XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XPmpnII has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GixxerSixxer View Post
    Private businesses are free to do as they please

Is your gym open?
    it's opening back up starting Monday, but you have to schedule your times to go from week to week... 1 hour time slots, max of 25 ppl per time slot I think, 4x max a week u can go to the gym... have to wear a mask to come in

will prob be going home gym route most likely or finding a new gym possibly lol
    #FreeCryptoBandit

StefStefenson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StefStefenson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StefStefenson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StefStefenson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StefStefenson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StefStefenson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StefStefenson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StefStefenson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StefStefenson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StefStefenson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StefStefenson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just be glad your gym is opening phaggot.All of this is government control to begin with.

My country has 140 deaths,2612 confirmed and 1314 recovered out of a 10.72 million population and the gyms will be closed after the end of June and beyond confirmed.

HomeGym4TheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HomeGym4TheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HomeGym4TheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HomeGym4TheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HomeGym4TheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HomeGym4TheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HomeGym4TheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HomeGym4TheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HomeGym4TheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HomeGym4TheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HomeGym4TheWin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MatthewChav View Post
    Totaly true OP Bro - i am not even going there, if that's the case ... I'd move to Anartica or Siberia or alaska or something b4 wear a mask

Not as i am against them on Health Grounds - but I hate (detest even) restrictive things on me and specially on my gob. I have always bought stuff for the Forces from stalls like Lapels and the like but hate them on me and people diss me cos they assume I'm dissing the services through not wearing - but hey I pay my dues/respect their work 100% plus - so my choice is my opinion on this!!
    No mention of grey joggers? Is this really MatthewChav?

ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ExPatriot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HomeGym4TheWin View Post
    No mention of grey joggers? Is this really MatthewChav?
    Yeah, he says other ignorant things. Amazing innit...
    Dallas, Texas / USMC / Rugby / AP4C / MAGA

Registered User HankinSidewalkr's Avatar
    HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr HankinSidewalkr

Are you retarded? Human lives > Money

Also, u can literally make a mask out of paper towels and rubberbands if you really can't spend 5$ on a mask.

Lastly, keep up your mentality OP maybe you can help infecting everyone and causing anarchy. 👍

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

People are turds and believe what the media tells them to believe. It's pretty disgusting how most people actually want more govt control. It just shows the power of media. Authoritarianism is very easy to fall into during bad times. It's very hard to get out of once the bad times are over. Govt's rarely give power back.

Tell your gym owner or grocery store owner that you don't have one due to the shortages and walk in anyway. Force their hand. If they call the police and arrest you, file a lawsuit. This is assuming you live in the US. Maybe not a good idea elsewhere.

GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GixxerSixxer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it's opening back up starting Monday, but you have to schedule your times to go from week to week... 1 hour time slots, max of 25 ppl per time slot I think, 4x max a week u can go to the gym... have to wear a mask to come in

will prob be going home gym route most likely or finding a new gym possibly lol
    Better than nothing. I don't think any gym is going to look normal for a long while until society is back open 100%

AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AkiraFudo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by vsportsguy View Post
    People are turds and believe what the media tells them to believe. It's pretty disgusting how most people actually want more govt control. It just shows the power of media. Authoritarianism is very easy to fall into during bad times. It's very hard to get out of once the bad times are over. Govt's rarely give power back.

Tell your gym owner or grocery store owner that you don't have one due to the shortages and walk in anyway. Force their hand. If they call the police and arrest you, file a lawsuit. This is assuming you live in the US. Maybe not a good idea elsewhere.
    Can we get an admin in here ? Why aren't you red ? Why are you so stupid? It's a private business. AKA, they can do whatever the hell they want, just lol if you think it's gov control.

Edit: are you broke ? Srs. Only a ****king dumb**** would go to the gym now , workout at home, any non poor poorperson has a set of dumbbels and a bench.

HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000) HaiMeesk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It goes down like this...

*** Female Ass Worshiper ***
    *** Girls don't fart or poop crew ***
    *** Boston Sports Crew ***
    *** Always uses "effect" rather than "affect" crew ***
    *** 603 Live Free or Die crew ***

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vsportsguy View Post

So you're saying that OP should sue a private business for enforcing rules set by the government?
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Lol businesses can kick you out for any reason they want (unless you're a protected class, which you probably dont even know what that means) even before the pandemic.

You moron.

Its laughable all these people who think they have so many rights and are so worried about "the gubment coming to get us."

Yeah the government sucks at their job, but you are and always will be their bitch. Now shut the **** up get back to work and pay your taxes bitch.

You aren't a special snowflake, you're just dumber than most.

GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) GreatOldOne has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Worst would be order groceries online only for curbside pickup. That would really suck.
    (oO) That is not dead which can eternal lie,
    /||\ And with strange aeons even death may die.

Deamon flautists: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164323341

Fall for Judo:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177729661

Happy days to you and yours.

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by irollurmom View Post
    So you're saying that OP should sue a private business for enforcing rules set by the government?
    Sue the state...

Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000) Masterchieffer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GreatOldOne View Post
    Worst would be order groceries online only for curbside pickup. That would really suck.
    This would be worse case scenario.